JJ, take the back door, and Kate and I will take the front.
警醒点 他应该就在附近
Keep your eyes open. He's gonna be close.
一切与前不同
"Just because everything is different
不代表一切曾被改变
doesn't mean anything has changed."
艾琳·彼得[作家]
Irene Peter.
你有多少处伤痕
How many did you get?
十处
Uh, 10.
擦点维他命E油不容易结疤
Well, uh, vitamin E oil helps with the scarring.
你试过擦可可油吗
Have you ever tried cocoa butter?
没
No.
里面缝了六针 外面八针
Yeah. 6 stitches inside, 8 out.
筋腱都弄断了 港口管理人员干的
Guy got through the tendon. Port authority.
去年被拷打 受了不少罪
Tortured, last year. Good times.
是啊
Yes.
别让他数 不然话匣子合不上
Oh, and don't even get this guy started.
我们这是干吗 比谁的工伤多吗
What are we doing? Are we talking battle scars?
没错 估计我身上的疤最多了
Oh, yeah. I probably hold the record.
什么规则 是只算缝针呢
So what are the rules? Are we just talking stitch counts,
还是断肋骨 枪伤 脑震荡
or we going full on with like broken ribs,
什么都算
pistol whips, concussions?
-你还真没开玩笑啊 -我就说嘛
- You weren't kidding. - Told you.
我们从最近的一次说吧
Well, why don't we start with the most recent.
胳膊中了一枪 同一个人朝我胸口开了两抢
Guy hit me in the arm. Same guy hit me twice in the chest,
但我穿着防弹衣呢 所以只有点皮外伤
but I was wearing my vest, so I only ended up getting welts.
那些蠢货
You see, these idiots,
以为能干掉我 但结果发现不行
they think they can beat me, but they can't,
于是就试着弄伤我
so they at least try to hurt me, you know?
还有什么 对了 别忘了
What else? Oh, let's not forget
我被蒙着眼睛丢出窗外的那次
when I got blindsided and thrown out a window.
欢迎加入我们团队 卡拉翰
Welcome to the team, Callahan.
谢谢
Thanks.
快好了
Almost done.
猜到了
I figured.
最后那个受害人想起关于
So, did that last victim remember anything
她被绑♥架♥的任何事了吗
about her abduction?
她说她出门慢跑
She said that she'd gone out for a jog,
突然有人把她打晕了 醒来时就见到帕克特
she got hit over the head, and she woke up with Parkett.
她来自贝克尔斯菲吗
She was from Bakersfield?
圣地亚哥
San Diego.
奇怪了
That's weird.
我只是觉得他居然跑那么远去下手
I'm just surprised that he traveled that far to hunt.
然后带着一个大活人开那么多小时的车
You know, all those hours in a car with a live victim.
我不认为他有这个胆量或是这个耐心
I didn't think he had the guts or patience for that.
我们抓了他个正着 他有罪这点毋庸置疑
We caught him. There's no doubt he's guilty.
我知道
I know.
而且没有其它证据显示他有共犯
And nothing in the behavior points to a partner.
没错
Right.
你问我如何不把工作带到生活中去
You asked me how I leave it at the office.
案子结了 就放手
When you solve it, let it go.
但是说比做容易 对吧
Easier said than done, though, right?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
晚安 该说早安了
Well, good night, or morning.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep.
-你也是 -谢谢
- Yeah, you, too. - Thanks.
第一个案子怎么样
How was your first case?
漫长 论文怎么样了
Long. How's the paper coming?
你今晚看看吧
Read it tonight.
可以治失眠
It'll cure your insomnia.
真好笑
Ha ha.
几点了
What time is it?
快七点了
Almost 7:00.
你该起床了 要吃吐司吗
Time for you to get up. You want some French toast?
待会吧
Not yet.
我两天没见你了
I haven't seen you in two days.
我知道 对不起 过来
I know. I'm sorry. Come here.
我爱你 小宝贝
I love you, sweet girl.
我也爱你 凯特
I love you, too, Kate.
不好意思 请问埃尔塞贡多大道怎么走
Hi. Excuse me. I'm looking for El Segundo Boulevard.
好的
Yeah. Uh...
就在
It's --
竞拍中
编号♥B3709-50
性别 女
年龄 33
发色 棕色
体形 瘦
体格 健壮
区域 西南
身体状况 极佳
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表