你不为别人工作吗 你现在在待业吗
You don't work for anybody? You're unemployed?
我不知道你到底想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
你到底为谁工作 回答我
Who do you work for? Ok?
我们就这样 直到你说实话为止
We'll keep going. We'll keep going until you give me...
-你到底为谁工作 -我不为任何人工作
- Who do you work for? - I don't work for anybody!
不要
No!
-问题很简单 -我不为任何人工作
- It's very simple! - I don't work for anybody!
你到底为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?!
联调局 不许动
FBI! Don't move!
老天
Oh, God.
当然了
Of course.
她是你们的人 对吧
She works for you, doesn't she?
我们不是为她而来 是想跟你谈谈
We're not here for her. We're here to talk to you.
不如你先放了她 然后我们好好谈谈
How about you let her go and we'll do that.
你只想谈谈 那为什么我个胳膊里的东西
You want to talk? Then how come these things
像疯了一样在爬
in my arms are going crazy, huh?
我知道你们想怎么样
I know how this goes, ok?
我知道 你们会杀了我
I know how this goes. You shoot me
然后就把整件事掩盖掉 你们就会这样
And then you cover up the whole thing. That's how it goes.
它们现在在动吗
Is it happening now?
当然了
Of course it's happening now.
你别跟我说你看不见
Don't tell me you don't see it.
少来了 你明明看得到
Come on, you see it.
你看得到
You see it!
我可以帮你
I can make it go away.
这是你的电♥话♥吗
Now, is that your phone?
没错 是我的电♥话♥
Yeah, that's my phone.
别 你干吗
Don't -- what are you doing?
看摄像头
Now, look at the camera.
干吗 我都给自己录过无数次像了
What? I've shot video footage of myself a million times.
然后你们耍点把戏就把图像弄没了
You guys do something to it and the image is gone.
没了 肯定是你们搞的把戏
It's gone. You guys do something to it.
我没有在录像
I'm not shooting video.
这只是摄像头成像而已
This is a reflection.
看吧 来啊 看看
Now look at it. Go ahead, look.
看看你的胳膊
Look at your arm.
是不是好了
Is it going away?
这是你玩的把戏
That's a trick.
这不是把戏
It's no trick.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我们可以彻底治好你
We can make them go away forever.
但是你得放了她 里奥
But you have to let her go, Leo.
什么 里奥
What? Leo?
你怎么会知道我叫什么
How the hell do you know my name?!
别动 不许动
Don't move, don't even flinch.
把它们弄走 弄走
Get 'em off, get 'em off, get 'em off, get 'em off!
看见没 看见没 在那
See 'em, see 'em, see 'em, see 'em? Right there.
在那
Right there.
看见了 拿掉了
I got 'em. I got 'em. Ok.
拿掉了
I got 'em.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
你们毁了我的生活 现在就把我放了
You ruin my life, now I'm free to go?
你不是共犯
You're not an accessory.
你不知道里奥在做什么 所以
You didn't know what Leo was doing. So,
没错 你自♥由♥了
yeah, you're free to go.
你们杀了他 对吧
You killed him, didn't you?
我告诉过你 我们不是杀人凶手
I told you, we're not killers.
我不相信你们
I don't believe you.
你们利用了我
You used me.
你们为了抓他而设计了我
You tricked me so you could get him.
简
Jane, hey.
简
Jane.
你能不能听我说句话
Would you just listen to me for a second, ok?
离我远点
Get away from me.
这是我的工作职责
Ok, yeah, I had a job to do
我不会为此道歉
and I'm not going to apologize for that.
但这不代表这一切都结束了
But that doesn't mean that this is over.
里奥仍然需要你
Leo, he still needs you.
怎么个需要法
How?
他有很大机会可以用精神失常来辩护
He has a good chance of pleading insanity,
他将会需要有人站在他那边
and he is going to need someone on his side
向法庭解释他的状况
to explain his condition to the court.
是啊 如果你们能证明他疯了
Oh, yeah. 'cause if he's insane,
就可以把他永远关起来了
you could put him away forever.
你们当然不会杀他
Of course you didn't kill him,
因为那他就成烈士了
'cause that would make a martyr out of him.
但要是证明他是个疯子 就不会有人知道真♥相♥了
But if he's crazy, no one will ever know what I know.
不会有人知道他是对的
Nobody. Which is that he's right!
他说的关于政♥府♥
Ok? About the government
饮用水
and the drinking water
还有你们这些人的真♥相♥
and you. All of it!
他要杀莉莎
He was going to kill Lisa.
他 他不会那么做的
He -- he wouldn't do that.
我当时在场
I was there.
他拿枪抵着她的头
He had a gun to her head.
骗人
Lies.
谎话 全是谎话
Lies, lies, and more lies.
你们这些联邦调查局的恶霸
And you FBI jackbooted thugs
会不惜一切代价保护自己
will do anything to protect yourselves
防止他揭露你们
from him exposing you
肮脏 谎话连篇的真实面目
as the filthy liars that you are.
罗西 你可真够勇敢的
Rossi, that was a pretty gutsy move.
你怎么知道那招会管用
How'd you know it was gonna work?
疾病控制和预防中心的那个医生
The doc at the CDC told us about
跟我们讲了他们想要尝试
something they wanted to try
却没机会的办法
but never got around to.
叫做镜箱
It's called a mirror box.
我读到过这种疗法
Oh, I read about that treatment.
是什么
What's this treatment?
是针对那些已截肢却还感觉到四肢疼痛的人
It's for amputees with searing pain in their phantom limbs.
基本上就是
Basically, you take a patient,
你让患者面前放面镜子
you put them in front of a mirror
然后让他们指挥交响乐
and you tell them to conduct a symphony,
招手或是单纯放松
to wave, or just to relax.
当他们的大脑意识到他们其实已经没有四肢了
When their brain sees what's not there,
也就不会再疼痛了
the pain goes away.
因为嫌犯由于带状疱疹抗病毒剂
And since the unsub had dead nerves in his arm
导致手臂神经死亡
due to the shingles antiviral...
可以将他的瘙痒感归结为
You could argue that his itch
跟虚幻的四肢疼痛同类
was the same thing as phantom limb pain,
我是指对于大脑神经系统来讲
I mean from a brain-nervous system feedback loop.
我希望那个把戏能让瘙痒感消失
My hope was that the trick would make the itch go away,
好歹是消失了一阵
and it did, for a few seconds, anyway.
我能明白被这种
I can understand being driven crazy
挠不到的瘙痒感逼疯
by something you can't scratch,
但是为此而杀人 真是太让我惊讶了
but killing people over it, that's what surprises me.
有案例记录中提过一个女人
There is one documented case about a woman
不停地挠痒 即使在睡梦中也无法停止
who couldn't stop scratching, even when she was asleep.
结果有天早上醒来发现她挠穿了
She woke up one morning realizing she'd scratched
自己的头皮 头骨
through her own scalp, her skull,
直接挠到了自己的大脑组织
and directly into her brain tissue.
好吧 听到这里
Ok, on that note,
接我的人来了
my ride's here.
简那边怎么样
How did it go with Jane?
她把一切都怪罪到我们头上
She blames us for everything.
现在她将回到那个互助会
Now she's gonna go back to the group
然后我们就成了他们无法痊愈的新借口了
and we'll be their new excuse for why they can't get better.
我们该如何帮助这样的人呢
How do we help somebody like that?
至少他们中已经有人在好转了
Well, one of them's feeling better already.
驱除幻觉
"Getting rid of a delusion
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表