自♥拍♥杀手
Hashtag
马里兰州 贝塞斯达
好了 小心
Come on. Watch out.
看来大家都忘了克里斯多弗·哥伦布
It's like everyone forgot about Christopher Columbus.
我确定"纪念哥伦布日"是上个月的事了
I'm pretty sure that was last month.
不是 感恩节啊
No, Thanksgiving.
要等吃过火鸡后 才能摆圣诞树
You can't put up a christmas tree before you eat stuffing.
说得像你真会吃火鸡一样
Like you eat stuffing.
我是说现在摆红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫有点早而已
All I'm saying is that it's a little early for Rudolph, that's all.
说到不同颜色的鼻子[棕鼻子表示讨好某人]
Speaking of noses of a different color,
今早乔纳森为什么对你死乞白赖的
why was Jonathan kissing your ass this morning?
我跟他玩完了
I'm so over him.
等感恩节周末过后再跟他玩完吧
Just so long as you're over him after thanksgiving weekend.
我们需要他的小屋
We need his cabin.
不然本次滑雪女郎购物大冒险就没意义了
Otherwise the snow bunny shopping venture is pointless.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
自♥拍♥一下
Taking a selfie.
我的粉丝们会如痴如狂的
My followers are gonna flip.
你♥爸♥也会抓狂的
So will your dad.
我爸又没有粉我
My dad doesn't follow me.
就算粉了也没什么不好
It wouldn't be so bad if he did, though.
你是喝高了吗
Are you hammed?
事实是 我爸的同事有上千人
Fact check. My dad works with like a thousand guys.
他要是在单位抱怨
He goes into the office complaining
自己的未成年女儿
about how his teenage daughter
在网上发伤风败俗的照片
is taking risque photos on line.
我的粉丝会猛涨
My numbers skyrocket.
你真是疯了
You're insane.
我能怎么说呢
What can I say?
我就是自♥拍♥成瘾了
I can't help myselfie.
她很痴迷 所以...
She's obsessive. So...
她真的很痴迷
She's literally obsessive.
她迷上你了
She is obsessed with you.
必须出去四次
Had to hang out like 4 times.
我懂
I know.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 我认识你
Hey, I know you.
塔拉对吧 塔拉·哈里斯
Tara, right? Tara Harris.
是我 你叫什么名字
For sure. What's your name?
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯·洛恩
Uh, Charles Lorne.
我在推特上粉你了
I follow you on twitter.
在Facebook和Instagram上也是
And Facebook and Instagram
Vine也是 你上Snapchat吗
and Vine, too. Are you on Snapchat?
谢谢你 查尔斯 爱要分享
Thank you, Charles. Share the love.
我会的 我会的
Oh, I will. I will.
我的网名是霍克007
Uh, I'm herc007.
你转发过一次我的评论
You retweeted one of my comments.
那之后我涨了16个粉
I got 16 more followers after that.
真不错啊
That's great.
那让我感觉像明星一样
Made me feel like a star.
我真不敢相信居然亲自见到你了
I can't believe I'm meeting you in person.
我们应该合影一张 你好拿去证明
Well, we should probably take a picture so you can prove it.
太好了 我可以开心一整年
Ohh! hell, yes, that would make my year.
需要我来拍吗
Want me to?
不用 我们可以 对吧 查尔斯
No, I think we got this, right, Charles?
给你 记得圈我哦
There you go. Make sure you tag me.
我会的 谢谢 太谢谢了
I will. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
你知道他拿上照片
You know he's taking that picture
就会直接去洗手间自♥慰♥吧
straight to the bathroom, right?
我懂的
I'm aware.
贝塞斯达综合医院
急诊入口
大门入口
做一个毒理检验 我推测她的剧痛
Run a tox screen. I'm guessing her severe pain
又是因为奥施康定服用过量的脱瘾症状
is another case of oxy withdrawal.
马上去
On it.
你这还有个遭受严重脱瘾症状的病人呢 医生
You have a patient suffering severe withdrawal right here, doc.
他需要做检验吗
Does he need an exam?
我去做检验
I'll go run that test.
真是个惊喜啊
This is a surprise.
有时间走走吗
You got a minute to take a walk?
好 不是我抱怨
Yeah. Not that I'm complaining,
匡迪科不是在相反的方向吗
but isn't Quantico the opposite direction?
宝贝 我回去的时候你睡着了
Well, listen, babe, you were asleep when I got back.
我敲门你没有听见
I knocked on the door and you didn't answer,
我还没醒你就走了
and then you were gone before I even woke up.
我有点想你了 这样说可以吧
So, I missed you a little bit. Is that ok?
说的都是真话
True statement.
不过你还有话没说
But there's something you're not saying.
说吧 戴瑞 你在想什么
Spill it, Derek. What's on your mind?
我有点想知道
Well, I'm actually kind of wondering
你怎么还没收东西
why you haven't packed yet.
你在对我做侧写吗
Are you profiling me?
不 没有 我不打算撒谎 我查了
No. No. But I'm not gonna lie. I did check.
我内心的职业侧写直觉告诉我
And the profiler in me would say
某人认为我们
that somebody doesn't think that we're
明天度不成假 我说的对吗
actually going on vacation tomorrow. Am I right?
这么说吧 我习惯在最后关头才收拾
Let's just say I've gotten used to packing at the last minute.
看着我
Look at me.
我们明天会去度假
We are going on vacation tomorrow.
我必须真的开始度假了才会信
I'll believe it when I see it.
好了 宝贝 别这样
Come on, baby, don't do that.
我不是在评判什么
It's not a judgment.
我变得现实了 我之前太多次抱有希望又破灭了
I'm a realist and I've gotten my hopes up too many times.
那你就做好准备再大吃一惊吧
Then prepare your cute little self to get surprised again,
因为明天 无论什么情况
because tomorrow, come hell or high water,
你和我 萨凡纳·海斯小姐
You and me, miss Savannah Hayes,
我们要去寻找我们的天堂
are going to go find our own little touch of paradise.
好吗
Ok?
他试过屏蔽我的所有账号♥
He tried blocking all of my accounts,
以为我不会对付家长管理系统
like I can't get around parental controls.
我们说话这会 他们正把我的车开去他公♥司♥呢
And they're legit are taking my car to his office as we speak.
我爸就没意识这也是在惩罚他吗
Doesn't my dad realize this punishes him, too?
他现在得开车送我到处去各个地方了
He has to drive me everywhere now.
我受够他们了
I'm so over them.
怎么就不能早点上大学呢
College can't start soon enough.
我跟你说了 发那张自♥拍♥照不是好主意
I told you, posting that selfie wasn't a good idea.
好的一面是安德鲁·威尔斯点赞了
Plus side, Andrew Wells liked it.
或许跟乔纳森分手后 能找到更好的呢
Maybe there's light after Jonathan after all.
你不是吧
You're so redic.
好了 我得挂了
Ok, I gotta go.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
不
No!
不要 求你
No, please...
天啊
Oh, God!
本地少女塔拉·哈里斯昨晚
Local teenager Tara Harris found murdered
在自家被谋杀
inside her home last night.
看上去像是前额遭受猛烈撞击 然后嫌犯
Looks like a blitz blow to the forehead, then the unsub
在划开她喉咙前还捅了她
stabbed Tara before slitting her throat.
不止如此
And he didn't stop there.
他随后用她的手♥机♥上传了那张照片
He then used her phone to upload that image
到她所有的社交媒体上
to all of her social media sites.
他伪造了自♥拍♥的姿势吗
He staged a selfie?
塔拉发过大量自♥拍♥照
Tara took a lot of her own selfies.
也许嫌犯摆成自♥拍♥是为了嘲笑她
Maybe the unsub's creating images to mock her.
也许他对虚荣有意见
Maybe he's got something against vanity.
可能意味着他有自我形象的问题
Which could mean he has self-image problems.
他觉得在日常生活中被忽视了
He feels ignored in his everyday life.
会不会是被塔拉忽视了
What if it was Tara that ignored him?
这也许是对被拒绝的报复
This could be his retribution for rejection.
我只知道如果这家伙盯上了自♥拍♥的人
All I know is if this guy's into selfies,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表