以斯拉可能会因此崩溃
That could have pushed Ezra over the edge.
我还是觉得是迪伦
My money's on Dillon.
债台高筑 憎恶父亲 人也找不到
Deep in debt, hated his father, still awol.
如果大家都死了 说不定
And with everyone dead, maybe a lot of that
斯坦科洛夫电子的那些钱就归他所有了
Stancroft Electronics money funnels his way.
弗兰克·金曼并不一定死了
Frank Kingman isn't necessarily dead.
万一他是凶手呢
What if he's the killer?
我想不出动机
I'm not seeing the why.
与迪伦的动机一样
Same why that applies to Dillon.
为了遗产
Inheritance money.
我们最好尽快找到他们
We'd better find one or both of them soon.
迪伦刚找上咱们了
Dillon already found us.
他刚向亚历山大警方自首了
He just turned himself in to Alexandria P.D.
他们正在把他带过来
They're bringing him here.
太抱歉了 艾伦 他怎么样
I'm so sorry, Aaron. How is he?
他在休息 杰西卡 诊断结果什么时候出来的
He's resting. Jessica, when was the diagnosis?
上周
Last week.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
他是我父亲 是我的责任
He's my father. He's my responsibility,
不是你的
Not yours.
我本来想今晚跟你说的
I was gonna talk to you about it tonight.
我还在你桌子上放了一本养老院的小册子
I even left an assisted living brochure on your desk.
好的 他没事
Ok. Well, he's fine,
等你们从博物馆回来
and we'll both see you guys
咱们再见 好吗
when you get back from the museum, ok?
谢了 艾伦
Thanks, Aaron.
再见
Good-bye.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
大老远地来到这里
Coming all the way up here.
我连衣服都没换
I'm not even dressed.
杰西卡说等她和杰克回来
Jessica said she'll bring you some clothes
会给你带些衣服
when she and Jack come home.
我家里衣服多得是
I got all kinds of clothes at my house.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我手头上还有一个案子
I've got an active case that I need to stay on top of.
我还以为你都在办公室办案
Thought you had an office for that.
没错 但是我可以通过
I do, but I can stay in touch
手♥机♥和电脑跟他们联♥系♥
with the phone and the computer.
我不需要你来给我当保姆
I don't need no damn babysitter.
你很享受吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
不享受就怪了 你生我气
The hell you aren't. You're mad
因为过去那件事我永远不会原谅你
because I've never forgiven you for what happened.
现在是你对我的报复
And now this is payback.
罗伊 这跟过去没有关系
Roy, this has nothing to do with the past.
当然有关
The hell it doesn't.
我们之间唯一的联♥系♥
It has everything to do with what we are.
就只剩下那件事了
It's all we got.
你和我
You. Me.
以及那些"甜蜜"的往事
And the sweet past.
该死
Damn.
迪伦告诉警方过去几周
So, Dillon told police that he had been hiking
他一直在攀登大烟山
through the Great Smoky Mountains for the past week.
是啊 猫王还在我家地下室
Right. And Elvis is alive and well
活得好好的准备新专辑呢
and cutting a new album in my basement.
来看看他怎么为自己辩解吧
Well, shall we see what he has to say for himself?
你们必须找到我父亲
You've got to find my father.
凶手就是他
He's the one who did this.
你看起来很确定嘛
You sound awfully certain.
大家都死了 只有他不见了
Everyone's dead, and he's gone.
还能是谁干的
Who else could it be?
那咱们就来谈谈还能是谁干的
Ok. Well, let's talk about who else,
从你开始吧
starting with you.
我
Me?
如果是我♥干♥的 我为什么要自首
If I did it, why the hell would I turn myself in?
内部小建议 迪伦 我们经常会重点调查
Mm. Insider tip, Dillon. We tend to look doubly hard
那些非常热心的嫌犯
at the helpful suspects.
我想你在田纳西州登山时应该没有碰到任何人
Now, I don't suppose there was anyone on that trail in Tennessee
能证实你的不在场证明吧
that can verify your alibi?
我没有杀害我的家人
I did not kill my family.
我们这是在浪费时间 换个话题
We're wasting time right now. Move on.
好吧 关于以斯拉·沃伦你知道多少
Ok. Uh, what can you tell me about Ezra Warren?
朗斯的男友 为什么你要问他
Lance's boyfriend? Why do you want to know about him?
我自有原因
Assume I've got my reasons.
我也说不好 以斯拉人很奇怪
I don't know. Ezra's a weird guy.
他吸毒 脾气暴躁
Druggie. He's got a bad temper.
你怎么知道他脾气不好
How do you know about his temper?
有次我看到他踹我爸的捷豹
I saw him kick my dad's Jaguar once.
踹得很狠
Hard.
车侧面凹下去这么大一块
He put a dent in the side this big.
好吧 那你妹妹珍娜呢
Ok, now, what about your sister Jenna?
有什么想要告诉我们的吗
Anything we should know about her?
珍
Jen...
她很爱参加派对
she was just a party girl.
就是爱玩 脑筋不怎么灵光
She liked to have fun. Not really bright.
她男友马克口中的她可保守多了
Her boyfriend Marc painted a much more conservative picture.
说她坚决反对婚前性行为
Said that she was saving herself for sex until she was married.
反对婚前性行为
Saving herself?
不 早在马克之前她的贞操就没了
No, that ship sailed long before Marc.
珍娜告诉我不上♥床♥是马克的主意
Jenna told me the no sex part was his idea.
她想要他想要得不得了
She wanted to jump his bones.
为什么马克要在这种事情上撒谎
But why would Marc lie about something like that?
我有个猜测
I've got a theory.
现在是分享给我们的好时机
Now would be a great time to share that theory.
我这么说吧
Put it this way--
比起我妹妹 马克更喜欢朗斯
Marc was a lot more into Lance than my sister.
你觉得马克是同性恋
You think Marc was gay.
在我看来是如此
That's how it looked to me.
所以他之所以与你妹妹交往
So he was only dating your sister Jenna
只是为了接近你弟弟
to get close to your brother.
我只是告诉你我的想法
I'm telling you what I saw.
而且相信我
And trust me,
以斯拉也这么想
Ezra saw it, too.
你有什么发现 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
长官 抱歉打扰你 但你说过
Sir, I'm sorry to bother you, but you told me to call
我一有发现就打给你 而我刚找到了点线索
if I found something, and I found something.
有什么发现
Yeah, what is it?
我查了弗兰克·金曼的财务状况
Ok, going through Frank Kingman's business, the financials.
过去25年内 他每年
He's been paying a consulting fee
都向C.L. 吉列姆公♥司♥
of $20,000 twice a year for the last 25 years
支付两次高达两万美元的咨♥询♥费
to a C.L. Gilliam and Associates.
首先 在美国从来没有
Ok. Firstly, there isn't nor has there ever been
任何一家公♥司♥叫这个名字
a company in the United States working under that name.
第二 他突然在十个月前停止支付了
Secondly, the payments abruptly stopped 10 months ago.
与弗兰克不再给迪伦钱的时间相同
Right around the time Frank stopped sending money to Dillon.
没错 还有第三
Exactamente. And thirdly,
每年支付时间都完全一样
the payments were made at the same dates every year,
5月3日 还有很奇怪的12月24日
May 3 and-- creepy drumroll--December 24.
有没有让你联想到什么
Jingle the jingle bells, anyone? Hmm?
好吧 扩大对吉列姆的搜索范围
All right, expand your search for Gilliam
查查看5月3日对金曼全家
and see if May 3 holds any special significance
-有没有什么特殊意义 -好的
- for the Kingman family. - Right.
那你为什么不跟你父亲讲话
So why aren't you on speaking terms with your father?
我讨厌他
I hate the man.
一直都讨厌
I always have.
真的吗
Really?
你为什么这么吃惊
Why does that surprise you?
就我个人而言 我很难讨厌一个
Personally, I would-- I would find it hard to hate someone
过去七年每个月都给我五千美元的人
that gave me $5,000 a month for 7 years, but...
不 那只是我信托基金的预付款
No, that--that was just an advance on my trust fund.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表