一席之地
A Place at the Table
杰西 真的很感谢你能赶来帮我
Jess, I really appreciate you doing this last-minute.
我以为陪他们出游
I thought when I committed to chaperoning the field trip,
就能休一天呢
I would be able to take the day off.
别担心 我倒是挺期待的
Don't worry. I'm looking forward to it, actually.
航♥空♥航♥天♥博物馆可有意思了
The air and space museum is always fun.
再加上24个五年级的孩子呢
With 24 fifth-graders?
你还好吧
You ok?
我挺好的
Yeah. I'm good.
可能有点累吧
A little tired, maybe.
那好 我放了点钱在厨房♥
Ok. I left you some cash in the kitchen,
以防你们晚上想叫披萨吃
in case you guys want to get some pizza tonight.
-好的 -有事就打电♥话♥给我
- Ok. - Just call me if anything comes up. Ok?
再次感谢
Thanks again.
这起多重凶杀案有何进展
Where are we on the multiple homicides?
贝赛斯达的弗兰克与多娜·金曼一家
It's in Bethesda at the home of Frank and Donna Kingman.
她原名叫多娜·斯坦科洛夫
She's the former Donna Stancroft,
是斯坦科洛夫电子货币公♥司♥的女继承人
heiress to the Stancroft Electronics Money.
犯罪现场的实时画面马上就会传输过来
We're setting up a live feed transmission from the crime scene.
卡尔森警官 听得见我说话吗
Sergeant Carlson, can you hear me?
听得见 你那边呢
Sure can. How about on your end?
洪亮清晰 让我们看看现场 警官
Loud and clear. Why don't you walk us through it, Sergeant.
好的 马上
Ok, here we go.
被害人是什么时候被发现的
When were the victims found?
大约一小时前
About an hour ago.
邻居发现前门敞着
Neighbor noticed the front door was left open,
就叫了警♥察♥
called the police.
-现场是原样吧 -是的 长官
- Nothing's been disturbed? - No, ma'am.
你现在看到的就是当时警员看到的情景
You're seeing what the responding officers saw.
你那边是有音乐吗
Is that music I hear in the background?
对 书房♥里的留声机循环放着
Yeah. A phonograph in the study playing "Jingle Bells"
"铃儿响叮当"
Over and over.
四月听圣诞歌♥
Sleigh Bells in April?
嫌犯或许是想重建
The unsub may have been trying to recreate
圣诞团圆饭的氛围
the atmosphere of a holiday meal.
他们的手看上去被绑住了
It looks like their hands were bound.
他们被绑住 头部遭到枪击
They're bound, shot in the head execution style.
四名被害人 却有六个席位
4 victims but 6 place settings.
可能还有两位原计划内的被害人没有出现
Maybe two of the intended victims were no-shows.
或是逃跑了
Or managed to escape?
逃跑的可能性很小
Well, escape seems unlikely
因为这是周密策划的
given the highly organized nature of--
他在那儿 抓住他
Over there! Get him!
-快他妈放开我 -警♥察♥
- Get the hell away from me! - Police!
若生来无缘有慈父
"When one has not had a good father,
必设法获得以还愿
one must create one."
弗里德里希·尼采
Friedrich Nietzsche.
他叫以斯拉·沃伦
His name's Ezra Warren.
今年23岁 在华盛顿当侍者
He's 23 years old, works as a waiter in D.C.
没有犯罪记录
He's got a clean record.
你口中的这位普通人
So except for being covered in blood
可是浑身是血地出现在
at the scene of a mass murder,
一起多人凶案现场
Just your average Joe.
被害人分别是多娜·金曼
The victims are Donna Kingman
和她的两个孩子珍娜和朗斯
and her two children Jenna and Lance
以及多娜的母亲克拉娜
and Donna's mother Clara.
那她丈夫呢
And what about the husband?
弗兰克·金曼 警♥察♥正在查找他和
Frank Kingman. Police are searching for him now
他的大儿子迪伦的下落
and the oldest son Dillon.
空着的两个席位很可能是为他们安排的
The other place settings were probably for them.
珍娜 朗斯 还有克拉娜均是头部中枪死亡
Jenna, Lance, and Clara were all shot in the head,
但多娜是被勒死的
but Donna was strangled.
她的死像是个人恩怨
Yeah, her kill was personal.
很可能她才是主要目标
She was likely the primary target.
不是我♥干♥的 你一定要相信我
I didn't do it. You have to believe me.
你当时为何会在屋里 以斯拉
Why were you in the house, Ezra?
那天本来要开庆生会的
It was supposed to be a birthday celebration.
给谁庆生
Whose birthday?
朗斯的妈妈
Lance's mom.
朗斯·金曼 被害人之一
Lance Kingman, one of the victims?
你和朗斯是朋友吗
Were you and Lance friends?
我们是恋人
We were in love.
我们为什么不知趣点不凑这热闹呢
Why didn't we just stay away like everyone wanted?
谁想让你离开
Who wanted you to stay away?
朗斯的爸爸 他恨我
Lance's dad. He hated me.
因为你是同性恋
Because you're gay?
是的
Yeah.
但是 朗斯说不管他
But, you know, Lance said screw it.
他妈妈过生日我们打算一起去
It was his mom's birthday and we were gonna go
管他爸喜不喜欢
whether he liked it or not.
后来发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
他们四个人刚吃完晚饭
The 4 of them had just finished dinner.
朗斯带着我出现 于是
Lance and I show up, and immediately
朗斯和弗兰克很快大吵起来
Lance and Frank got into this massive fight.
你没资格决定谁能进这个家
You're not the one who decides who comes...
我是一家之主 我不会
as long as I'm the man in this house, I won't...
我又不是你手下的员工
I'm not one of your stupid workers.
求你们别吵了
Please stop...
我就走到楼上朗斯的房♥间
I went upstairs to Lance's room
避开他们
to get away from them.
那时我已经醉了 吸了一点大♥麻♥
I was already pretty drunk, so I vaped some hash
就睡过去了
and passed out.
别再大喊大叫了
Please stop shouting.
别吵了
Please stop!
你什么时候醒来的
When did you wake up?
我也不知道
I don't know.
好像是半夜
It felt like the middle of the night.
我下楼以后
So I go down the stairs and...
听见诡异的圣诞歌♥
I hear this creepy Christmas music playing.
我走进餐厅看到
So I go into the dining room and...
朗斯死了
Lance was dead.
他们都死了
They all were.
所以你第一反应是
So your response was to run back
跑回楼上 躲进卧室
upstairs and hide in the bedroom.
我当时慌了 看见外面有警车
I panicked. I saw police car lights outside and I panicked.
我们为什么要去
Why did we have to go?
为什么不干脆远走高飞
Why didn't we just stay away?
为什么
Why?
没有抢劫或是强行入室的迹象
There's no sign of robbery or forced entry.
脏盘子堆在水槽里
Dirty dishes in the sink.
他们已经吃完生日晚餐了
They already had their birthday dinner.
四个盘子 四套餐具
4 dishes, 4 sets of silverware.
弗兰克 多娜 克拉娜和珍娜
Frank, Donna, Clara, and Jenna.
但有五个酒杯
But 5 wine glasses.
没错
You're right.
谁和他们一起喝了一杯呢
So who joined them for a drink?
我猜凶手想让被害人假装
I guess the killer wanted the victim to go through
一起吃了顿晚餐 然后再杀了他们
a make-believe dinner again before he shot them.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
看
Look.
血迹是在桌布上的
The splatter, it's on the tablecloth
而不是在盘子上
but not the plates.
他先射杀了他们 然后才布置的餐桌
He shot them first and then set the table.
仪式不是为被害人准备的
The ritual wasn't for the victims,
而是为了满足嫌犯自己
it was for the unsub's own gratification.
很明显这里发生了一番打斗
Obviously there was some sort of fight in here.
或是有人把它布置成了这样
Or someone wanting to make it look that way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这里虽然混乱却有规律可循
There's precision to the disarray.
真实的打斗中 破坏是发生在
In an actual fight, damage tends to follow
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表