艾美利亚·波特
Amelia Porter
十二小时前
你得起来了
You need to get up.
怎么了
What happened?
安迪呢
Where's Andy?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
我记得发生了事故
I remember an accident?
安迪没能挺过来
Andy didn't make it.
走吧
Come on.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你怎么什么都没说
Why didn't you say anything?
没想起来
It didn't come up.
拜托 这可不是什么转喝低因咖啡之类的事
Hello. We're not talking about switching to decaf.
你和贝丝分手了
You and Beth broke up.
-戴夫 -我有瓶20年的威士忌
- Dave-- - I have a 20-year-old bottle of scotch
咱俩可以借酒消愁一下
we could have drowned your sorrows in.
不是那样的 她有个工作机会
It wasn't like that. She got an offer
是在香港的一家大型画廊
to run a major gallery in hong kong,
她问我的意见 我跟她说应该接受
she asked my advice, I told her she should accept.
所以你鼓励她远走高飞
So you encouraged her to spread her wings and fly.
我的原话是我不想让她后悔
My exact words were I didn't want her to have any regrets.
有一次你突然周末
There was that time you took Jack
带杰克去了奥兰多
on that impromptu weekend to Orlando.
那是为了跟他说贝丝的事吗
Was that to tell him about Beth?
是为了转移他的注意力 没错
It was an effort to distract him, yeah.
你是个很棒的父亲 艾伦
You're an excellent dad, Aaron.
永远别怀疑这一点
Don't you ever doubt that for a second.
那你现在的社交生活如何
So what's your social life been like in the meantime?
我基本没时间去约别人
No, I don't really have time to meet anyone.
我们这就够忙了
We're kind of busy here.
没试试网恋吗
Well, what about online dating?
不是吧
Really?
坏点子
Bad idea.
听着 周六晚
Look, there's, um,
我打算去杜邦广场上的
this little jazz club in Dupont Circle
一家爵士俱乐部
I planned on going to Saturday night.
-你跟我一起 -不不不
- You're coming with me. - No, no, no.
不只是为了你 艾伦
This isn't just about you, Aaron.
我这么说吧 被那的爵士驻场迷住了
I'm, shall we say, intrigued by the in-house jazz singer there,
你要帮我追她
and you will be my wingman.
好期待
Can't wait.
犯罪斗士们 犹他州盐湖城
Ok, crime fighters, we have a triple homicide
发生了一起三连环杀人案 一对夫妻
in Salt Lake City, Utah. A couple,
罗恩和凯伦·梅耶森四小时前被发现
Ron and Karen Myerson were found shot to death
在家被人开枪打死
in their home 4 hours ago.
在那之前几小时 一名保安
Several hours before that, a security guard
在一座小办公楼内被捅死
was found stabbed to death at a small office building.
让我猜猜 打死那对夫妇的枪
And let me guess-- the gun used to shoot the couple
是那保安的
belonged to the security guard.
把杯子拿来 咖啡是给猜对的人准备的
Get your mug out 'cause coffee is for closers.
没有非法闯入或强行进入的痕迹
No sign of a break-in or forced entry.
也许那对夫妇认识嫌犯
Maybe the couple knew the unsub.
可能是私人恩怨
This could be personal.
那说明那对夫妇是他的目标
That could mean that the couple were his intended targets.
但到他们家不该需要几小时啊
But it wouldn't have taken him hours to get to their house.
他这段时间在做什么
What was he doing in the meantime?
观察他们 进行监视
Watching the couple, conducting surveillance,
或者他早就到了那里 一直在折磨他们
or he encountered them earlier and was torturing them.
但法医和警♥察♥都说没有证据表明
But the M.E. and the police both say there was no evidence
他们被扣留过
they were held for any length of time.
有一件事很明确 两处犯罪现场都很混乱
One thing is clear. Both crime scenes look chaotic.
这名嫌犯毫无条理
This unsub is disorganized.
混乱可能说明嫌犯要么精神有问题
The chaos could mean that this unsub is either psychotic
要么处于某种压力之下 临时起意
Or under some time pressure. And improvising.
如果他无法减轻压力
And if he can't decompress,
他可能觉得杀戮是他唯一的选择
he may feel killing's his only option.
也许要找的是个杀人狂
We may be looking at a spree.
30分钟后出发
Wheels up in 30.
快点
Hey, hurry up!
你可以把那放下了
You can put that away.
我说了我会帮你
I told you I'd help you.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
听着
Listen.
你得冷静下来
You need to calm down.
你本来不用杀了那对夫妇或是那个保安的
You did not have to kill that couple or that security guard.
你留下一连串尸体
You were leaving a trail of bodies
就因为你控制不住自己
because you can't keep it together.
闭嘴
Shut up.
上车
Get in.
你这等于给警♥察♥留下路线图啊
Look, you might as well just draw a road map for the cops.
你和死亡对视过吗
Have you ever looked death in the eye?
我见过
'Cause I have.
我看见死神
And I've seen the Grim Reaper
回盯着我
staring right back at me.
我们该等到天黑再离开
We should wait till it's dark before we leave.
如果你不想再留下一具尸体
And if you don't want another body,
我们得给丽贝卡找点吃喝
we need food and water for Rebecca.
移除我的罪孽 我将焕然一新
"Remove my sin and I will be clean.
洗涤我的罪孽 我将比雪更白
Wash me and I will be whiter than snow."
《诗篇》第51篇
Psalm 51.
假设凶案是私人恩怨
Assuming the kills are personal,
关于罗恩和凯伦·梅耶森我们都知道些什么
what do we know about Ron and Karen Myerson.
两人都40多岁 罗恩是酒吧经理
Both in their 40s. Ron was the manager of a sports bar,
凯伦是牙医助手
Karen a dental assistant.
他们经济上有点问题 刷爆了四张信♥用♥卡♥
They had some financial problems. Maxed out 4 credit cards.
罗恩上周申请了发薪日贷款
Ron took out a payday loan last week.
他们已经濒临破产了
They were living on the brink.
罗恩在前几个月里去过里诺四次
Ron's been to Reno 4 times in the last few months.
他可能赌博成瘾
He may have a gambling problem,
要是欠了钱 会不会是有人想杀他
but if he owes someone money, does that make this a hit?
但如果是职业杀手
But would a professional killer
会为了武器而杀害保安吗
murder a security guard for a weapon?
根据罪案现场的混乱程度
Well, based on the disorganization of the kills,
我觉得这很有可能是冲动犯罪
I for one would not be surprised if this was a crime of passion.
霍奇纳探员吗
Agent Hotchner?
-是 长官 -多谢你们赶来
- Yes, Sir. - Thanks for coming out.
-这是洁婼探员 -你好
- This is Agent Jareau. - Hi, how are you?
我们在南城区增加了巡逻人手
We've increased patrols on the south side of the city
因为你说可能该嫌犯是杀人狂
since you said a spree killer may be at work.
谋杀案后有什么异常动静吗
Any activity since the killings?
没 但我们刚跟死者夫妇的一位朋友谈过
No, but we just spoke to a friend of the couple
他和他们一起去过婚姻咨♥询♥处
who was at a Marriage Counseling retreat with them.
妻子当时不太舒服
The wife wasn't feeling well,
所以他们提前一天回家了
so they went home a day early.
也许嫌犯没想到他们会回来 是谁报的警
Maybe they surprised the unsub. Who reported the crime?
街对面的邻居
The neighbor from across the street.
他昨晚听到什么了吗
Did he hear anything last night?
只有在凌晨两点左右听到汽车回火的声音
Only the sound of a car backfiring around 2 A.M.
那可能是枪声
It could have been gunshots.
好了 我去通知其他人
All right, I'll let the others know.
很好
Good.
这片并不算很热闹的街区
This neighborhood's not exactly a high traffic area.
没装监控摄像头
There's no surveillance cameras.
却有位全副武装的保安
But they have an armed guard.
什么样的地方会同时需要隐秘和安全性呢
What kind of place needs privacy and security?
这里主要都是律师 会计和心理医生
Well, it's mainly attorneys, accountants, psychologists.
也许他们是担心精神不稳定的患者和客户
Maybe they were worried about unstable patients and clients.
罗西 看这个
Rossi, look at this.
那些肯定是不明嫌犯的血脚印
Those have to be the unsub's bloody shoe prints.
对 但一共有两组
Yeah, but there's two sets.
保安没能远离他的位置
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表