until she got the answers she wanted.
于是你就给了她想要的答案
So you gave them to her.
闭嘴
Shut up.
厉害
Oh, that was good.
你真厉害
Oh, that was so good.
真是太惊人了
That was so impressive.
你控制我思想的方式
The way you got into my head.
让我也想知道怎么控制你的思想
It makes me want to know how I get into yours.
你说的没错
You were right.
他们是来找过你
They did coming calling for you.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
斯宾塞
Spence!
别开枪 斯宾塞中弹了
Stop fire! Spence is down!
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
Oh, no.
罗西 你哪里中弹了
Rossi, where are you hit?
霍奇 出个声 该死的
Hotch! Sound off, damn it!
我在这
Here.
去 去
Go. Go.
你在哪
Where?!
我在这
Here.
在书房♥
In the study.
哪
Where?
他在哪
Where is he?
我打中他了 他倒下了
I shot him. He's down.
摩根
Morgan!
我现在知道你怕什么了
Now I know what scares you.
不
No!
不
No!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch...
没事的
It's ok.
你现在可以动了
You can move now.
给
Here.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
我就要从前门进来了
I'm about to come through that front door.
在我杀你之前
Kill me
杀了我
before I kill you.
罗西 里德 走前门
Rossi, Reid, take the front.
我和小洁走后门
JJ and I will take the back.
把眼睛放亮点 里面有咱们自己人
Watch your front sight. One of ours is in there.
我的枪
My gun.
我要我的枪
I need my gun.
看好了 我来了
Look. Here I come.
杀了我
Kill me.
霍奇
Hotch!
我们需要医务人员
We need a medic in here!
罗西 拿着
Rossi, take it.
他们使我产生幻觉
They made me see things.
他们使我产生幻觉
They made me see things.
知道了
Ok.
他跑了
He's gone.
交给我们
We got him.
我赢了
I win.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你不知道我对他做了什么
You have no idea what I did to him.
我赢了
I win.
他投降了
He surrendered.
救护车在过来的路上
Ambulance is on its way.
他投降了 这不合理啊
He surrendered? That doesn't make sense.
你得去检查一下
We need to get you looked at.
我没事
I'm fine.
这可不是建议
Hey, this is not a suggestion.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
你得谈谈这件事
You have to talk about it.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
必须是今晚
Yes, tonight,
在你记得最清楚的时候
while it's still fresh.
我做不到
I can't.
根本就
It doesn't...
有些地方我根本想不通
Parts of it don't make sense to me.
不需要想通
They don't have to.
告诉我那里的味道
Tell me what it smelled like.
告诉我你的感觉
Tell me how you felt.
从头开始或是从结尾开始都可以
Start at the beginning, start at the end,
我不介意 但你必须说出来
I don't care. But start.
你记得什么
Now, what do you remember?
艾伦
Aaron.
艾伦
Aaron.
霍奇
Hotch?
事情是这样的
This is what happened.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表