显然恐♥怖♥分♥子♥死后 人们更愿意
Apparently people are much more willing to talk about a terrorist
谈起他
once he's dead.
总之 我把资料放在你的旧办公室了
Anyway, I put it in your old office
方便你自己慢慢看
in case you wanted some privacy.
你不愿意的话 也可以不去看
You don't have to look at it if you don't want.
晚安
Good night.
斯宾塞
Spence.
缇冯·阿斯卡利是个孤儿
Tivon Askari grew up an orphan
他在提克里特市的街头长大
on the streets of Tikrit.
他七至九岁期间都无家可归
He survived as a homeless child from ages 7 to 9.
他在十岁的时候第一次被强♥奸♥
He was raped for the first time at the age of 10.
13岁时 他已经杀了3个人了
By the age of 13, he had killed 3 people.
暴♥力♥演变成了性行为
Violence became a sexual act.
男人 女人 孩子
Men, women, children.
都不重要
It didn't matter.
当我作为逼供者加入伊♥拉♥克♥国民警卫队时
By the time I joined the Iraqi National Guard as an interrogator,
我已有了我所需的一切
I had everything I needed.
生活变成了一个简单的算式
Life became a simple equation.
离你崩溃还有多久
How long until you break?
你成功让我崩溃了
You broke me.
不
Oh, no.
我压垮了你
I bent you.
我想干的可不只如此
I wanted to do so much worse.
你害死我的孩子
You took my baby.
是的
Yes.
没错
I did.
这让我很是愉悦
And it pleased me greatly.
我为什么还没忘了你
Why am I not past you?
我一年来都过得很好
For a year I've been fine.
是吗
Have you?
你到底想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我已经一无所有了
I have nothing left.
你夺走了一切
You've taken everything.
洁妮芙
Oh, Jennifer,
我要夺走的还有很多很多
there is so much more I'm going to take.
首先 我会夺走你的睡眠
First, I'm going to take your sleep.
接下来是你的笑容
Then, your smile.
我会让你无论在哪都没有安全感
I won't let you feel safe anywhere.
所以我会夺走你的工作
So I'll take your job.
最后
And finally,
我会把你变成一个
I will transform you
连你的丈夫和儿子
so that your husband and your son
都不认识的人
won't recognize you anymore.
你不会得逞的
You can't.
我不会允许你这么做的
I won't let you.
我已经做到了
You already are.
想想你在那个冷柜中冒的险
Think about the risk you took at that freezer.
你根本不知道乙炔气会不会点燃
You had no idea that the gas would ignite or not.
你能活着离开纯属运气
It was dumb luck that you got out of there alive.
你要不就会再次尝试这种事情
Either you will try that again...
而我会看着你被自己害死
and I will watch you kill yourself,
要不你就辞职
or you will quit...
而我就看着你枯萎凋零
and I will watch you wither and fade.
不管怎样
Either way,
我都是胜者
I win.
不
No.
会的
Yes.
不
No!
不
No.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表