我从71年后就查不到他的学校记录了
I have no school records on him past 1971,
如果从格蒂的死亡时间推算
and if I do the math from aunt Gertie's death certificate,
他从17岁起就自己生活了
he's been on his own since he was 17.
多年的孤立生活造成了压力的累积
The years of isolation in that house were his stressor.
所以他才对鸟那么着迷
That explains why he was obsessed with birds.
她去世之后 他就用塔拉代替她
And when she died, he replaced her with Tara.
小心 小心
Watch it. Watch it.
马利克
Mallick!
你可以把我关起来
You can lock me up.
还是我赢
I still win.
女孩都在我手上
I got my girls.
还杀了杰森·基甸
And I killed Jason Gideon.
没错
You're right.
杀联邦探员入狱 你会成那的风云人物
You'd be a big deal in prison for killing a federal agent.
杀了两个就是传奇了
A legend if you killed two.
这不对
This is wrong.
全错了 停车 戴夫
This is just plain wrong. Pull over, Dave.
快给我停车
For god's sake, pull over!
没有线索了 局里不会允许我们留下
Look, the trail is dead. The bureau isn't letting us stay.
我们不能就这么走了
Well, we can't just leave here.
我们已经尽力了 杰森
We did the best we could, Jason.
还不够 他还逍遥法外
That is not good enough, because he's still out there.
他会再干可怕的事 我们却找不到他
He's gonna do terrible things and we won't find him,
因为对方人数众多 我们却只有三个人
because there's so many of them and there's only 3 of us.
我们无法面面兼顾 办不到
And we can't do it all. We can't.
你看
Look at this.
我们没找到她
We didn't find her.
她是别人的孩子 明白吗
This is someone's baby, do you get that?
我当然明白
Of course I get that.
你是对的 我们需要更多人手
And you're right, we need more help.
需要一支队伍
We need an army.
那我们就回去组建自己的队伍
Then let's get back and build our army.
你对着老天大吼大叫什么都做不成
But we aren't gonna get it with you screaming to the gods.
好吧
Ok.
如果你的书成功了
You know, if this writing thing works out,
你就能帮大家搞到一架飞机了
you can buy us a plane.
当然了
Oh, sure. Yeah.
可以预见
I can see it now.
知道吗 你最近挺急躁的
You know, you've been pretty edgy.
到底怎么回事
What's really going on?
你说呢 侧写师
You tell me, profiler.
这称呼我喜欢
I like that.
侧写师
Profiler.
说吧 告诉我最近为什么这么急躁
So go ahead, tell me why I'm so edgy lately.
其实很简单
It's simple, really.
举一反三
It takes one to know one.
你也要做父亲了
You're gonna be a father, too.
你可真厉害
You're very good.
虽然跟我还有差距
Not as good as me,
但相当不错了 探员
but impressive, agent.
你的中间名是什么
What's your middle name.
斯蒂芬 怎么了
Stephen. Why?
因为你 他很擅长自己的工作
He was brilliant at his job because of you.
他希望你的生活
He wanted your world to be as great as
能跟他期待的一样好
he knew you would be.
谢谢
Thank you.
他总说你就像他的家人
He always said you were his family.
我懂的
I get it.
有什么需要帮忙的话
If you need anything,
你知道怎么找到我 斯蒂芬
you know where to find me, Stephen.
他很喜欢在这里看着四季变化
He loved watching the seasons change from here.
迫不及待要看雪
Couldn't wait to get snowed in.
大概十年前
So about 10 years ago,
我们坐在丹佛的跑道上
we're sitting on the runway in Denver,
等飞机翅膀解冻
and we're waiting for the wings to be de-iced,
大家都累坏了
and everybody's stressed out,
基甸忽然忍♥不住
and suddenly Gideon collapses
笑倒在地
in this fit of uncontrollable laughter.
眼泪都出来的那种大笑
You know, the crazy kind where he ends up in tears.
我记得那种笑
I know the one.
他说他想起
And he says that it reminds him
有一次你们俩在
of a case that you two worked in a blizzard
纽约上州一场暴风雪中工作 没车坐
in upstate new york, and there were no cars,
得坐雪橇
so you had to take sleds.
是在洛克波特 唯一一次
Lockport. The only time
国♥庆♥没有下雪
it isn't snowing is on the fourth of July.
他说你们在玩大冒险
So he says that there was a dare...
双重大冒险 要坐雪橇
A double dare, to take a sled
从响尾蛇山滑下去
down Rattlesnake Hill.
有个当地孩子 应该有12岁
There was the local kid. Must have been 12.
他问我们敢不敢滑那个特别陡的斜坡
He dares us to go down this incline that was legendary.
基甸这人你知道的
Well, you know Gideon.
从不会拒绝挑战
He's not about to turn down a challenge.
尽管对方是个12岁的孩子
Even from a 12-year-old.
当然 然后他就坐着那孩子的雪橇
Of course. So he takes this kid's sled
从山上飞驰了下去
and goes flying down this hill.
简直跟闪电一样快
I mean, it was like lightning.
就在雪橇马上要撞到一块墓碑的时候
He jumps off right before
他跳了下来
it smacks into a headstone.
他说故事的主角是你
He said that was you.
才不是
No.
好吧 对于好故事
Yeah, well, he never let
他从来不追究是不是真实
the truth get in the way of a good story.
是不在意
Nope, he sure didn't.
谢谢你让我回忆往事
Thanks for reminding me.
当好人受伤害时
"When a good man is hurt,
所有要被称作好人的人都需感同身受
all who would be called good must suffer with him."
欧里庇得斯[希腊悲剧诗人]
Euripides.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表