我知道你想帮我们
I know you want to help us.
是吗
I do?
是的 因为你的互助会上
Yes, you do. Because there's a man
来了一个男人让你很不安
who comes to your meetings who puts you on edge,
你自我保护的直觉
and your instincts of self-preservation
让你不要相信他
are telling you not to trust him,
直觉总是没错的
and those instincts are always right.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫里奥
His name is Leo.
我没有他的电♥话♥或任何信息
I don't have his number or anything,
但我昨晚看见他
but I did see him talking to
和我的朋友简说话
one of my friends last night—Jane.
今早我去敲她家的门
I knocked on her door this morning.
她没开门 但里面有人
She didn't answer, but there was someone inside
因为我听见低语声
because I heard them whispering.
请把简的信息给我
I need Jane's information immediately.
简·波斯纳 联调局 开门
Jane Posner, this is the FBI. Open up!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
把门打开 简
Open the door, Jane.
不 不 他是对的
No. No. He was right.
我们不是找你的 我们找里奥
We're not looking for you. We're looking for Leo.
他不在这里
He's not here.
-他走了 -安全
- He's gone. - Clear.
你们永远不会找到他
And you're never gonna find him.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你听说过感应性精神病吗 简
Have you ever heard of a folie a deux, Jane?
指亲密的两个人陷入同一种妄想
It's where two people suffer from the same delusional belief.
我们没有妄想
We're not delusional.
他懂我
He gets me.
好吧
All right.
那就告诉我们他在哪
Then tell us where he is
好让我们可以理解你们
so we can understand what the two of you have.
你们会杀了他
You'll kill him.
我们不是杀人犯
We're not killers.
他要想痊愈就只能靠我们
We're his best hope for getting better.
我们只是想尽力帮助他
All we want to do is get him the help he needs.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
你们已经试图杀害过他一次
You already tried to kill him once.
那是什么时候
When was that?
别装傻 你们想用疫苗杀他
Don't play dumb. With the vaccinations.
什么疫苗
What vaccinations?
我没必要告诉你们
I don't have to talk to you. So...
不 你听着就行了
No, all you got to do is listen.
因为我们越接近真♥相♥
'Cause the closer we get to the truth,
你身上就会越痒
the more you're going to be compelled to itch.
第一名死者见里奥
The first victim who met Leo
是为了写一篇关于疫苗的报道
was going to write a story about vaccinations.
就是这样开始的吗
Is that how this all started,
始于里奥接种疫苗
because Leo got vaccinations?
看来是对的
That's a yes.
只要能找出是谁给他接种的疫苗
Find out who gave him the vaccinations,
就能找到里奥
we find Leo.
是他的医生吗
Was it his doctor?
不对 看来不是他的医生
Nope, wasn't his doctor.
那就一定是因为工作了
Must have been work, then.
是军队吗 里奥服过役吗
Was it the military? Did Leo serve?
不是因为参军
It's not military.
他在医药业工作过吗
Did he work in medicine?
是不是医院 他是不是在那里工作过
Is it the hospital? Is that where he worked?
还是说因为要跟传染病打交道
Or was it something more like infectious diseases?
所以必须要接种疫苗
'Cause you'd have to get vaccinated for that.
比如说疾病控制中心
Like the Center for Disease Control,
正好就在亚特兰大
right here in Atlanta.
你们放过他吧
Leave him alone.
走吧
Let's go.
你对他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
-我什么都没说 -你明明说了
- I didn't say anything. - Yes, you did.
-我没有 我什么都没说 -你说了
- No, I didn't. I didn't say anything. - Yes, you did.
我们走
Let's go.
跟我来
Let's go.
里奥·詹金斯 有阵子没想起这个人了
Leo Jenkins. Haven't thought of him in a while.
我们调查发现他半年前在这里工作
Our search told us he worked here 6 months ago,
但他留的不是现居地址
but his address isn't current.
是啊 他让我把他最后一次工资
Yeah, he asked me to send
寄到了别的地址
his last check to a different address.
他在离职前变得很疑神疑鬼
He was pretty paranoid by the end.
因为疫苗的事吗
Because of the vaccinations?
他其实根本不需要
Which he didn't even need.
他只是个实验室助理
I mean, he was a low-level lab assistant,
老天 我们只是想帮他
for god's sake. We were trying to help him.
为什么要让他接种不需要的疫苗
Why would you give him shots he didn't need?
里奥左臂的带状疱疹让他疼痛不已
Leo had a painful case of shingles in his left arm.
这里的一位医生
One of the docs around here
为他注射了抗病毒药物阿昔洛韦
gave him the antiviral acyclovir,
能完全杀死他胳膊里的
which, uh, deadened the nerves in his arm...
神经细胞 这是他的地址
altogether. Here's his address.
这又怎么联♥系♥到蟑螂上的
How did that lead to cockroaches?
人的大脑和神经系统
Your brain and nervous system
基于一种判断反馈机理
work on a best-guess feedback loop.
神经可能已被杀死
The nerves might be dead,
但大脑却并不知情
but your brain hasn't figured that out yet.
它仍不断刺♥激♥已被杀死的神经细胞
It's still sending stimuli to the dead nerves
想要让那些细胞做出反应
in an attempt to get them to react.
就好比截肢患者会产生幻肢现象
Like an amputee who has feeling in his phantom limb.
没错 里奥开始没完没了地抓痒
Exactly. Leo started scratching and he couldn't stop.
我们告诉过他
Well, we told him the
只要药效退了感觉就会恢复
feelings will come back when the drugs wore off,
但他坚持说
But, uh, he insisted that
我们在给他的疫苗中加了蟑螂幼虫
we'd put cockroach larvae in his vaccine.
说这是阴谋 我们在合谋置他于死地
That it was a conspiracy, that we were all trying to kill him.
为了劝他我们什么都试过了
We tried almost everything to talk him out of it.
也不能说都试遍了
Well, almost everything.
还有什么你们没试过
What didn't you try?
里奥 联调局的人在找你
Leo, the FBI is looking for you.
这个我知道
Yeah, I know they are.
我不知道的是你的身份
What I don't know is who you are.
我重新回忆了一遍所有关于你的事
I had to rethink everything I know about you.
在互助会时 你说过
At the meetings, when you shared
把纤维从身体中拔♥出♥来♥
about pulling the fibers from your body
那种感觉让你想到蜘蛛腿
and you said they felt like spider legs...
你说那感觉让你很抓狂
You talked about how that made you feel crazy
因为你害怕蜘蛛腿
'cause you're afraid of spider legs?
你说的是真话吗
But is that true?
你害怕蜘蛛吗 莉莎
Are you afraid of spiders, Lisa?
害怕
Yes.
-真的 -真的
- You are? - Yes.
不要 别这样
No...you don't have to do this.
不 有这个必要 我必须做
No, I do have to. I do have to,
因为我不知道你说的哪些是真话
Because, see, I don't know what the truth is anymore.
不要
No.
我们得好好谈谈
See, you and I are gonna have a little chat.
拜托了 里奥
Come on, Leo.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I'll just tell you anything that you want to know.
告诉我你到底想知道什么
Just tell me what you want to know.
很简单 你为谁工作
It's simple. Who do you work for?
我没有 没有为任何人工作
I don't--I don't work for anybody.
你到底为谁工作 在为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for? Who do you work for?
我没有为任何人工作
I don't work for anybody!
没为任何人卖♥♥命
I just don't work for anybody.
我告诉你我不为任何人
I'll tell you I just don't work for...
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表