他们让达文和布特勒打架
They made Devon and Butler fight.
我猜 这两人应该关系不错
Those two, I guess they were, uh, close.
上啊 布特勒
Come on, Butler.
不止是普通朋友
Like more than friends.
-他们不愿意打架 -快上啊
- And when they refused. - Come on now.
受到了沙福斯和同伙更严厉的惩罚
They only got it worse from Shavers and his gang.
赶紧的
Get in there.
快点打
Come on, mix it up.
起来
Get up!
拿着
Take it.
拿着
Take it.
我不该出现在那里
I wasn't supposed to be down there,
但我当时在找里弗斯
but I was looking for Rivers.
博林斯基
Polinsky.
达文就躺在那里 浑身是血
Devon's lying there, all bloody,
布特勒吓坏了
and Butler's freakin' out.
他们命令你丢掉尸体
They made you get rid of the body
让你也变成从犯
so you were an accessory?
你还协助他们杀掉了海托华 里弗斯和琼斯是吗
You helped them kill Hightower, Rivers, and Jones, too?
我没有能力杀死任何人
I couldn't kill anybody.
我只知道布特勒
It--it was Butler
其他还有谁我就不知道了
and I don't know who else.
我只是给他们提供了钥匙和物品
And I just--I just got 'em keys and stuff.
你愿意上庭证明你说的话吗
Will you testify to all this?
愿意
Yeah.
兰达尔·琼斯又是怎么卷进来的
How was Randall Jones involved?
琼斯是他们的马屁精
Jones, their lap dog,
他帮他们的忙 挑选这些人
he'd help them out, round up guys,
给他们提供信息
get them information.
他对他们言听计从
Whatever they needed.
抓住他
Get him!
抓住别动
Hold still.
好吧
Ok!
好吧
Ok.
你曾住在达文隔壁的牢房♥对吗
You lived in a cell next to Devon, is that correct?
打扰一下 探员们
Excuse me, agents.
A区的警报被触发了
A personal body alarm was activated in A-block,
但我们却无法取得联♥系♥
but we can't seem to get access.
A区 摩根跟凯特在那里
A-block. That's where Morgan and Kate are.
去看一下 看一下
Check it. Check it.
锁住了
Locked!
你好香
You smell good.
你给我看好那个婊♥子♥
You get that bitch under control!
放了她吧 兄弟
Just let her go, man.
我喜欢她
Oh, I like her.
看好她 进来
Handle it. In here!
快点 走
Come on, let's move.
给我过去
Go, all right?
大家都过来
Gather 'round!
我要让所有人都看看
I want everyone to see this.
把那个给我
Give me that.
快动手
Do it.
我想先跟这小妞玩玩
Hey, I want to have some fun with this one first.
别碰她
Leave her alone!
快点 我这用不了多久
Hurry up! This won't take long.
威克斯
Weeks!
你这是在干吗啊
What the hell you doin', man?
别多管闲事
Mind your business!
我还就非管不可了
I'm makin' it my business.
这跟你没关系
This ain't your show.
你快点滚开
Now, go on, get out of here!
这跟你一点关系也没有 沃森
This ain't got nothin' to do with you, Watson.
谁说没关系了
The hell it don't.
这可是联调局的人 蠢货
This is feds, you idiots.
他们要是出事 我们所有人都得判死刑
Anything happens to them, we all end up on death row.
听他的 他说的没错
Listen to him, man, he's right.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你伤害我们是不会有好下场的
Nothing good can come from hurting us.
放了我们 还会对你们一些人有帮助
If you let us go, it can help some of you.
我们知道沙福斯的事了
We know about Shavers.
我们有足够证据肃清这个地方
We have enough to bring this whole place down.
只要你们肯帮忙 沙福斯他们都得倒霉
With your help, Shavers, all of them.
-闭嘴 -说不定整个
- Shut up. - Maybe even the entire
本营劳♥教♥公♥司♥都得倒闭
Citadel Corrections Company.
干掉他们 威克斯 该死的 动手啊
Do 'em, Weeks. Damn you, do 'em.
他把整个区给封锁了
He's got the entire block locked down.
进不去也出不来
There's no way to get in or out.
我们不能关闭系统吗
Can't we shut the system down?
系统现在处于覆盖模式
It's in override.
只有控制室有这种权限
The only way to do that is from inside the booth.
把门打开
Open it.
门从里面反锁了
It's bolted from inside.
把门打开 我们可以想办法解决
Just open the door. We can work this out.
开门啊 戴尔 咱们有话好好说
Come on, Dale, let's do this the easy way.
戴尔 不
Dale, no!
别管闲事 沃森
Stay out of this, Watson.
太迟了 我已经管了
It's too late. I'm already in.
来人啊 救救
Somebody, please...
他需要帮忙
He needs help.
让我来帮帮他
Oh, I got his help.
放开他
Let go of him!
我只是想帮他而已
I just want to help him.
趴下 趴下 所有人都趴下
Down, down, down. Everybody down.
叫医护人员来 他还活着
Get medics in here! He's still alive!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
没事了 你不会有事的
It's ok. You're gonna be ok.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this happen?
沙福斯 我很信任他
Shavers. I trusted him.
我们会到华盛顿特区后
Well, there'll be an investigation.
将会就此事展开调查
When we get back to D.C.
我们办公室将会有专人联络你
Someone from our office will contact you.
我建议你即刻联♥系♥你的律师
I suggest you call your attorney immediately.
稍等一下
Hey, uh, hold up for a second.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you
刚才在里面出手相救
for what you did in there.
我能说什么呢
Yeah, well,
兄弟就该互相支持嘛 对吧
brothers gotta stick together, right?
我想我们找到达文·怀特了
I think we just found Devon White.
普利切特先生
Mr. Pritchett.
我们在楼下找到了这些书
We, uh, found these downstairs.
上面都有你的名字
They all seem to have your name on them.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
You take care of yourself.
你准备好离开这了吗
You ready to get the hell out of here?
简直等不及
Am I ever.
[第34届美国总统]
德怀特·艾森豪威尔曾写到
Dwight D. Eisenhower once wrote,
若你寻求绝对的安全 那就去监狱吧
"If you want total security, go to prison.
那里有免费的餐食 衣服还有医疗等等
There, you're fed, clothed, given medical care, and so on.
唯一缺少的就是自♥由♥
The only thing lacking is freedom."
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表