这不是编的 这是真实存在的
This is not made up. This is real.
我们要找的人
The man we're looking for
认为他体内有蟑螂
thinks he has cockroaches inside of him.
他很安静 不会夸夸其谈
He'd be quiet. Not demonstrative.
可能不喜欢向所有组员分享自己的经历
Probably not comfortable sharing to the entire group,
但很喜欢做一对一的分享
but very convincing one on one.
兰德尔小姐 你认识符合描述的人吗
Ms. Randall, do you know anyone like that?
不
No.
没有
No one.
你们为什么认为他会来这里
What makes you think that he would even show up here?
因为你的组员愿意听他说
'cause your group would listen to what he has to say,
你们会相信他
and you'd believe him.
但这不意味着我们跟他一样
But that doesn't mean we're like him.
是的 你们不一样
No, it doesn't.
但你们也许就是他的下一个目标
But it could mean you're his next target.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
一
1...
不好意思
Sorry.
我不想让你太紧张
I didn't want you to tense up.
没关系
No, it's ok.
你一紧张就会变得更严重
It's worse when you tense up.
太棒了
Oh, it's perfect.
能给我一张盖玻片吗
Uh, can you hand me a slide?
好了
All right.
你看
All right, look.
它们应该在扭动
They should be wiggling.
你看得到吗
Can you see them?
一定要看到
Please see them.
我看到了
I see them.
谢谢
Thank you.
它们只存在于你的血液里吗
Are they only in your blood?
不
No.
它们无处不在
They're everywhere.
再告诉我一遍那是真的
Tell me again that it's real.
那是真的
It's real.
你能治好我吗
Can you heal me?
我能
Yeah. I can.
急诊室的病人名单查得怎么样了
Where are we on the E.R. intake?
加西亚排查了因心理健康转移的病人
Garcia weeded out the mental health transfers.
没有符合条件的人
No one fits.
最有可能的还是莫吉隆斯症小组
Our best bet is still the Morgellons Group.
-他们下次集♥会♥是什么时候 -下周
- When's their next meeting? - Next week.
太久了
It's too long to wait.
我们可以再去问下组长
We could take another shot at the leader.
她肯定对我们有所隐瞒
There's definitely something that she was holding back.
你知道她是不会松口的
You had thought she wouldn't rattle.
是不会 我们得换个对策
She won't. We're gonna have to find some other way in.
早上好 小伙伴们
Top of the morning, fellow leprechauns.
莉莎·兰德尔见过小洁和摩根之后去了哪里
Where did Lisa Randall go after she met with JJ and Morgan?
根据信♥用♥卡♥记录来看
According to her credit card...
她去了几家药店
drugstores.
准确地说 去过五家
5 of them, to be precise.
且买♥♥的是一样的东西
And she bought a single item 5 times.
-尿布疹膏 -知道了 谢谢
- Diaper rash cream. - All right, thanks.
小洁 叫她过来问话
JJ, see if she'll come in and talk.
里德 麻烦你去一趟药店
Reid, I need you to go to the drugstore.
你睡了吗
You sleep?
我从没真正睡着过
I never really sleep.
简 亲爱的 快来开门
Hi, Jane, honey, come on. Quick like a bunny.
是莉莎
Oh, it's Lisa.
她来干嘛
What the hell is she doing here?
她有时候会来载我去互助会
Well, she takes me to the meetings sometimes.
把门打开
Hey, open this door!
立刻把门打开
Open this door right now!
亲爱的 是我 你在吗
Hi, honey, it's me. Are you in there?
简 快开门
Jane, open this door!
让她走
Get rid of her.
别慌 她是自己人
Calm down. She's one of us, right?
你在吗
Are you in there?
别去
Don't.
我想看看是谁的电♥话♥
I want to see who it is.
喂
Hello?
-说不定 -不
- It's probably-- - No.
别出声
Be quiet.
是 洁婼探员
Yes, Agent Jareau.
好 我马上来警局
Yes. Yes, I'll come down to the station.
她在和警♥察♥说话吗
She--she's talking to the police?
她为什么会和警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Why would she talk to the police like that?
不不 她叫那人探员
No, no, she called somebody an agent.
那不是警♥察♥ 是联调局
That--that's not the police, it's the Fed.
他们找我们干什么
What do they want with us?
别慌 我来处理
I'll take care of it. Just hold on.
兰德尔小姐 我是联调局的艾伦·霍奇纳
Ms. Randall, I'm Aaron Hotchner with the FBI.
我已经对其他探员把该说的都说了
I have already told the other agents everything that I have to say.
你知道你为什么会发痒吗
Do you know why you itch?
我的神经科医师
Well, my neurologist tried
把病理解释得尽可能简单
to explain it as simply as he could to me
好让我别再去找他
so I would stop coming to his office.
我的杏仁体 也就是大脑的情感中心
My amygdala, which is the emotional center of my brain,
劫持了我的前额皮质
has hijacked my prefrontal cortex,
也就是处理理性思考的那部分
which is the rational side.
所以我一紧张就会发痒
So in times of stress, I itch.
可你看我
But, look at me now.
我坐在联调局办公室里被问话
I'm in the FBI office being questioned.
这么有压力的情况下
One would think that would be a very stressful thing
我却一点也不感觉痒
for anyone and I'm not itching.
她去世的时候多大
How old was she when she died?
你说什么
Excuse me?
她到三岁了吗
Did she make it to her third birthday?
我不知道是谁告诉你的
I don't know who you talked to,
可你无权问这些
but you have no right.
我没问过任何人
I haven't talked to anyone.
观察是我的强项
I'm trained to see what's in front of me.
我注意到你戴着手套的手上
I notice that you don't
并没有戴婚戒
wear a wedding ring under your gloves.
想必以你的情况应该很难和人
I think a condition like yours makes it difficult
建立亲密关系
to build intimate relationships.
我知道你为了缓解病情 什么都试过了
I know you looked everywhere for some sort of relief.
医生开的处方 抗组胺药 都不管用
Doctors' prescriptions, antihistamines. None of it worked.
直到你发现了这个
Nothing until you found this.
这个很有效 不是吗
This works, doesn't it?
对
Yes.
没做过妈妈的人
Someone who's not a mother
不可能偶然发现这种偏方
doesn't stumble on a cure like that by accident.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
她是早产儿
She was a preemie.
所以她常去医院
So she was in and out of hospitals a lot.
她的皮肤最后
Her skin at the end...
我猜是因为各种皮试什么的
I guess it was from the tests and everything.
我那时刚做妈妈
I was a new parent.
你明白那种感受吗 问自己 我这么做对吗
Do you know that feeling of, am I doing it right?
我这么做有用吗
Am I helping?
你懂吗 那种无法确定的感觉
You know? You just don't know.
我还很擅长聆听
I'm also trained to listen to what people say,
你刚才问 我这么做有用吗
and that question, am I helping?
你每天都这么问自己 是不是
You ask yourself that every day, don't you?
我知道你去帮互助会上的每一个人
I know you help the people who come to your meetings.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表