找过他家了吗
What about at his apartment?
也没人 他肯定是去他父亲家了
It's empty, too. He has to be headed to his father's house.
求求你了 你要我做什么都行
Please, I'll do whatever you want.
我只想让你温柔一点
I just want you to be nice.
我们不是完人
We're not perfect.
我们不是完人
We're not perfect!
的确不是 你们就是蠢
No. You're dumb!
闭嘴
Be quiet!
数学得了B
A "B" in math?
英语得B-
A B-minus in English?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你和你哥哥就是懒
You and your brother are lazy.
不是 闭嘴
No, be quiet.
你们俩当初就该一起去死
You should have both died back then.
联邦调查局
FBI!
联邦调查局 别开枪
FBI. Don't do it.
-滚 -把枪放下
- Get away! - Drop that gun.
你杀的人够多了
You've killed enough.
还没完呢
I'm not finished.
求求你们 救救我
Please, help me!
杀了他也无济于事
Killing him's not gonna help you.
我必须完成这趟旅程
I need to finish this journey.
但是你跳过了第七层
But you skipped number 7
直接到了第八层 贾斯汀
and went right to 8, Justin.
第七层有一部分是自杀
Part of 7 was suicide.
你是要完成其它层
You were gonna try to complete the circles
然后把第七层留给自己
and save that for yourself.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你以为自杀就可以扯平了
You thought that by killing yourself it would even the score.
但是你哥哥自杀并不是因为
But your brother didn't commit suicide
他无法考到你的分数 贾斯汀
because he couldn't live up to your grades, Justin.
他是抑郁
He was depressed.
不 那是我的错
No. It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault!
那是你父亲的错
It was your father's.
如果他当时给你哥哥提供了他所需的帮助
If he'd have gotten your brother the help he needed,
那一切就不会发生了
none of this would have happened.
听她的 贾斯汀 好好想想
Listen to her, Justin. Think about it.
好了 一切都结束了
Come on, now, it's over.
把枪放下
Put that gun down.
别让你父亲再进一步毁了你
Don't let your father destroy you more than he already has.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, father.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是戴瑞·摩根 请留言
Hi, this is Derek Morgan. Please leave a message.
戴瑞 接电♥话♥ 我需要跟你谈谈
Derek, pick up the phone. I need to talk to you.
我去见他了
I went to go see him.
这整件事简直是一团糟
This whole thing is a mess.
我来这把事情搞得更糟了
I made things worse by coming here.
我以为我来了会带来好转
I thought I would come and, you know, be an uplifter.
让他好受点
I'm an uplifter.
即使是死囚 我也想给他正能量
Even on death row I want to be an uplifter.
我想改变一些事 但是我改变不了
I wanted to change things. But I can't change it,
我无法解决
I can't fix it,
因为一切都已经开始了
because it's already in motion.
现在我一个人在这 我知道是我非要来的
And now I'm here alone, and I know I made my choices to get here,
但是我现在很需要你
but I need you right now.
我都不知道自己需要什么了
I don't even know what I need.
我需要你看着我 我需要你见证我
I need you to see me. I need you to witness me
走过这一切 我需要知道当我捱的时候
as I go through this. I need to know you're out there
你在支持着我 这就是我需要的
while I'm going through this. That's what I need.
开门
Open the gate.
阿门
Amen.
你有什么要说的吗
Is there anything you want to say?
谢谢你
Thank you.
需要莫大勇气的并非坚持
"It doesn't take a lot of strength to hang on,
而是放手
it takes a lot of strength to let go."
J.C沃茨[美国政客]
J.C. Watts.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表