一个恋童癖为了成为焦点
Wow. A pedophile willing to go to prison
竟然愿意进监狱
just for some spotlight.
有多绝望啊
Talk about desperate.
偷来的光环
The glory of stolen thunder.
自负是一个强有力的动机
The ego's a powerful motivator.
约书亚·帕克现在状态怎么样
What's the status on Joshua Parker?
他打了镇静剂
He's still sedated.
就算没有 他的精神也很不稳定
Even if he weren't, he's in pretty bad shape mentally.
我觉得他给不了我们什么线索
I doubt he'd be able to give us much.
打断一下 探员们 我们增派了街道巡逻队
Excuse me, agents. We got our street patrols doubled
媒体也准备好发声明了
and the press is ready for a statement.
很好 该广而告之了
Good. Time to get the word out.
很快就要天黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
接下来请继续收看一则
And stay tuned for an upcoming statement
来自地方政♥府♥和联邦调查局的声明
from local authorities and the FBI...
请放下手♥机♥
Put the phone down, please.
我得发完这条短♥信♥
I just have to send this one text.
就这一条
Oh, just this one.
太好吃了 我得赶在要糖果的孩子们来之前
That was delicious. I'm gonna go return some emails
回几封邮件
before more trick-or-treaters come.
亨特 那些青豆可不会把自己吃掉
Hunter, those green beans aren't gonna eat themselves.
你为什么要做这个 我讨厌青豆
Why do you even make these things? I hate them.
因为我是你妈妈 我很乐意看你痛苦
Because I'm your mother, and your suffering is very important to me.
妈 我能去凯蒂家吗
Mom, can I go to Katie's?
作业做完了吗
Homework done?
大部分
Mostly.
那我想你大部分不能去
Then I guess you mostly can't go.
遛一下凯撒 做完作业 你就可以去了
Walk Caesar, finish your homework, and then you can go.
宝贝 亚马逊的密♥码♥是什么
Babe, what's the Amazon password?
我的生日
It's my birthday.
不能用生日做密♥码♥
Shouldn't use your birthday as your password, you know.
很容易被盗
It's easy to hack.
不对的
It's not working!
快吃完放进洗碗机
Finish up and load the dishwasher.
你说过我可以去见朋友
You said I could go meet my friends.
那你最好快一点
Then you'd better hurry.
-亲爱的 -来了
- Hon? - I'm coming.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
联邦调查局的代表提醒家长
Representatives from the FBI are warning parents
要一直陪着孩子
to stay with their kids at all times
并结队去要糖果
and to trick-or-treat in groups.
高度警惕是对付这种犯罪最好的武器
Extreme vigilance is the best weapon against these types of crimes.
我们建议有孩子的家庭
We're advising all families with children,
尤其是家里有10到12岁男孩的
especially those with boys between the ages of 10 and 12,
孩子在外出时最好有父母
that if possible the children are out with their parents
或至少一位成年人陪同
or at least an adult over the age of 18.
谢谢
Thank you.
九点之前回家 小家伙
Home by 9:00, young man.
遵命
Yes, ma'am!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
你怎么这么晚才来
What took you so long?
都怪我妈
My stupid mom.
伙计们 咱们开始吧
Guys, let's just go.
走吧 再来几发 伙计们
Let's go! Let's do some more, guys!
大家上啊
Whoo! Let's go!
瞧这里 伙计们 快上 最后一发
Check this out, guys. Let's go! last one!
大家一起来
Let's do this!
准备好了吗 好了吗 最后一发
Ready? Ready? Last one.
大家赶紧走 快走
Let's get out of here! let's go!
那是我家
That's my house!
给我过来
Get over here!
该死的小鬼们
Damn kids.
不用了 杰西 让他玩吧
No, no, Jess, let him have fun.
替我恭喜他 告诉他我很抱歉我错过了
Just tell him congratulations, I'm sorry I missed it, and,
我一有时间就去看他
I'll see him as soon as I can.
好的 谢谢 再见
Ok, thanks. Bye.
杰克赢得了学校的最佳装扮奖
Jack won best costume in school.
真棒 他装扮成什么了
Nice. What was he?
-达斯·维德 -厉害
- Darth Vader. - Yes.
-亨利呢 -一整天都是蜘蛛侠
- Henry? - Oh, all spider-man all day.
他说联调局应该配备蛛网发射器
He told me we should be using web shooters at the FBI.
真是好主意
We absolutely should.
这些年来我从未错过一个万圣节
You know, all these years and I never missed a Halloween.
虽然错过了几个复活节 一个圣诞节
A couple of Easters and a Christmas
还有一半的生日
and half of a birthday,
但是从未错过万圣节
but never a Halloween.
-霍奇纳探员 -什么事
- Agent Hotchner. - Yes, sir.
一个12岁男孩失踪了
A 12-year-old boy's gone missing.
你在新闻发布会上说有个男孩死了
You said on the news that one boy died?
是的 很不幸 第一名被害人没能熬过来
Yes. Unfortunately the first victim didn't survive the ordeal.
但是昨天找到的那个男孩会没事的
But the boy who was found yesterday is expected to be all right.
没事
All right?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我们也不确定
We're not exactly sure.
但我们相信嫌犯是打算
But we do believe that his intention
让被害人活着的
is to keep his victims alive.
那些孩子们失踪了一年
Those boys were missing for a year.
他到底对他们做了什么
What is he doing to them?
-亲爱的 -不
- Honey. - No!
你们快去找我儿子
You go find my son!
赶紧出去 去找亨特
You get out and you find Hunter.
-安 -快去
- Ann. - Get out!
太太 我明白你现在很痛苦
Ma'am, I understand that this is a lot.
你儿子也失踪了吗 真巧啊
Your son is missing as well? What a coincidence.
你们有孩子吗
Do you even have kids?
妈妈
Mom.
亲爱的 对不起 对不起
Oh, baby. Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
过来
Come here.
奥尔森太太
Mrs. Olson,
我和卡拉翰探员都已为人父母
Agent Callahan and I are both parents,
我们明白这事有多么艰难和可怕
and we understand how incredibly hard and terrifying this is.
请放心 我们会竭尽所能找到亨特
Rest assured we're doing everything we can to find Hunter.
我需要你们的帮助
I'm going to need your help.
需要我们做什么
What do you need us to do?
我需要今晚和亨特在一起的孩子们的名字
I need the names of the boys who Hunter was with tonight.
杰克·麦考利 这是他最好的朋友
Ok, uh, Jake McCauley, that's his best friend.
比利·霍金斯 诺兰·阿尔瓦多
Billy Hawkins, Nolan Alvarado, uh...
我会给你松绑
I'm gonna cut you loose.
但你要敢跑 我还会打你的 明白吗
But if you run, I'm gonna hit you again. Got it?
我会把这个摘掉
I'm gonna take this off.
你给我保持安静
And you're gonna stay quiet.
-求你了 -我说安静
- Please-- - I said quiet!
-进去 -什么 不 求你了
- Get in. - What? No, please.
赶紧进去
Get in. Now.
求求你
Please.
瓶子用来尿尿 桶是用来大便的
The bottle's for pee, the bucket's for poop.
在底下待一段时间你就能吸取教训了
Spend some time down there and you might learn your lesson.
等等 不要啊 求你了 放我出去
Wait, no! Please, no! Please! Let me out!
求你了
Please!
求你了 放我出去
Please, let me out!
求你了 放我出去
Please! let me out!
放我出去 求你了 放我出去
Let me out! Please, let me out!
求你了 放我出去
Please let me out!
我保证不告诉别人 好吗
I promise I won't tell anybody, Ok?!
求你了
Please...
闭嘴
Shut up.
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
真的有必要吗
Is all this really necessary?
我告诉过你了 我什么也没看见
I told you, I didn't see anything,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表