Thanks, Garcia.
下车
Get out.
下车
Get out!
妈 我们来这干吗
Mom, what are we doing here?
动作快点还能来得及
If we hurry, we can do this.
这是谁家
Whose house is this?
你给我闭嘴
Would you stop talking!
你好 有事吗
Hi, may I help you?
我叫艾伦·康奈尔
Yes. I'm Ellen Connell,
你女儿开车撞了我
the one your daughter hit with her car.
你说什么
Excuse me?
天啊
Oh, my God!
妈妈 别这样
Mommy, please!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你是谁
Who are you?!
你毁了我的生活
The woman whose life you destroyed.
快承认你做错了
Just admit you were wrong.
车祸是你的错
The accident was your fault!
坐在轮椅上的人是我 是你撞了我
I'm the one in the wheelchair. You hit me!
我没撞你
I didn't hit you!
你撞了 你撞了她 撞死了她朋友
Yes, you did. You hit her and you killed her friend.
妈 她说的是实话
Mom, she's telling the truth.
不 她要是注点意
No. Had she been paying attention,
这一切就都不会发生了
none of this would have happened.
我有先行权
I had the right of way.
地面湿了
The ground was wet.
-妈 拜托 -闭嘴
- Mom, please -- - Shut up!
你到底向着谁啊
Whose side are you on?
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
害我的人生一落千丈
Washed it into the gutter.
因为你我现在一无所有了
I've lost everything because of you!
把刀放下
Put the knife down!
出去
Get out.
把刀放下 艾伦
Put it down, Ellen.
你不想杀她的
You don't want to kill her.
你不想杀他们任何人
You don't want to kill any of them.
是你的大脑出了问题 艾伦
Your brain is tricking you, Ellen.
车祸造成你前额叶受损
You have frontal lobe damage from the accident.
所以你没有逻辑思考能力
Your reasoning is off.
不 我很好
No. I'm fine.
你不好 你自己也清楚
You're not fine, and you know it.
所以你才拔自己的头发 艾伦
It's why you're pulling your hair out, Ellen.
你们走
Please just go!
艾伦 她是你女儿 看看她
Ellen, she's your daughter. Look at her.
现在收手还不迟
Now, it's not too late to fix this.
她和麦克斯是你的全部了
She and Max are all that's left.
不要连他们也伤害
Don't hurt them, too.
我不是这样的
This isn't me.
我们知道 艾伦
We know that, Ellen.
把刀放下
Just put the knife down.
妈
Mom...
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我叫洁妮芙
I'm Jennifer.
我要去接你弟弟
I am going to pick up your brother
然后带你们俩去你姨妈家
and take the both of you to your aunt's house.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
不 不 别这么说
No. No, don't say that.
我知道她不太对劲
I knew there was something wrong.
我该多做点什么的
I should have done more.
没人能预见到这种事
No one ever sees this coming.
我们会找人帮你母亲
We're gonna get your mom help.
她会需要你的支持
She's gonna need your support.
好吗
Ok?
你觉得陪审团会同情她吗
Do you think the jury will be sympathetic?
也许吧 有证据可以证明
Maybe. There is proof
车祸伤了她的大脑
that the accident altered her brain.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你说她退房♥了是什么意思
What do you mean, she checked out?
她信♥用♥卡♥记录是这样的 她一小时前离开了
Yeah. That's what her credit card said. She left an hour ago.
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you know where she went?
查一下机场 火车站
Well, check the airports, train stations.
好的 好的
Ok. Ok. Uh...
她买♥♥了一张今晚9:54的机票
she bought a plane ticket that leaves at 9:54 tonight.
杜勒斯机场还是国家机场
Dulles or National?
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要辆车
I need a car.
好 没事吧
Ok. Is everything all right?
我不是不想结婚
It's not that I don't want to be married.
我只是不想留在这里
I just don't want to stay here.
我的工作在这 大卫
My job is here, David.
我不是在要求你丢下工作
And I'm not asking you to leave it.
好了 都办好了
All right. You're all set.
谢谢
Thanks.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你听上去可不好
You don't sound all that good.
我很好
Hey, I'm fine.
乔伊
Joy?
你 你怎么来了
What -- what are you doing here?
你飞这么老远来见我
You flew all the way out here to meet me.
我想你肯定有问题要问我
I figured you had a few questions.
我知道我有
I know I do.
如果你的第一个问题是
And if your first question is,
你别烦我好不好
will you please just leave me alone,
我也尊重你
I respect that.
你为什么不留在她身边
Why didn't you stay with her?
你母亲跟我之间的关系很复杂
Your mom and I had a complicated relationship.
我在巴黎跟你母亲度过了一个旋风般的夏天
It was a whirlwind summer in Paris,
但当夏天结束
and when it was over,
现实是我在联邦调查局努力晋升
the reality was I was moving up in the FBI
而她已经是个外交官
and she was a diplomat.
这理由不够
That's not good enough.
我想打下世界
Look, I wanted to take over the world,
而她已经成功了
and she was already doing it.
她跟高♥官♥见面
She was meeting with dignitaries,
去不同国家出差
traveling to different countries.
而我无法接受
And I couldn't handle it.
我非但没有拿出点男人的样子
And instead of manning up,
反而把她推走了
I pushed her away.
我跟她说我不确定自己想不想结婚
I told her I wasn't sure I wanted to be married.
但是老实说 我 我只是想奋力追赶
But honestly, I j -- I just wanted to catch up.
你是她此生的挚爱
You were the love of her life.
我不相信
I didn't believe that.
我知道我之前对你说过
I know what I said to you earlier,
如果你母亲怀孕了
that if your mom was pregnant,
她肯定会告诉我的
she would have told me.
但事实上 她肯定不会告诉我
But the truth is, she wouldn't have said anything.
我当时不具备成家的条件
I was in no position to have a family,
她也知道
and she knew it.
我在逃避
I was running away.
你要是知道的话 会不会留下来
Had you known, would you have stayed?
我不敢说30年前的大卫·罗西会不会
I can't speak for the David Rossi of 30 years ago.
我希望我会
I'd like to think I would have.
但 但我现在就在你面前
But -- but I'm standing here right now.
你能不能多待一会儿
Look, can you just stay a little while longer?
我来支付改票费
I'll pay for the change of ticket.
不 我真得走了
Oh, no, actually, I've got to go.
你的外孙发烧
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表