痒
The Itch
乔治亚州 亚特兰大
杰西卡
你来了吗
需要帮忙吗
给杰西卡发短♥信♥
Text Jessica.
好的 你想对杰西卡说什么
Ok. What would you like to say to Jessica?
正在路上
On my way.
等我一起走
Don't leave without me.
你给杰西卡的短♥信♥如下
Your text to Jessica says
在高速路上 车钥匙和太极
"On highway. Car keys and tai chi."
可以发送了吗
Ready to send it?
取消 取消
Cancel. Cancel.
已取消
Cancel.
给杰西卡发短♥信♥
Text Jessica.
好的 你想对杰西卡说什么
Ok. What would you like to say to Jessica?
我快到了 句号♥
I am almost there. Period.
你准备出发了吗 句号♥
Are you ready to go? Period--
是问号♥
Uh, question mark!
你给杰西卡的短♥信♥如下
Your text to Jessica says
失去了头发 你准备好去你的句号♥吗
"Lost my hair. Are you ready to go on your period?"
可以发送了吗
Ready to send it?
不 不
No! no.
杰西卡
五分钟就到
伙计
Hey, buddy!
喂 别站在路中间
Hey! Come on. Get out of the road!
到路边去 老兄
Hey, get out of the street, man.
快点 有...
Come on, there's--
快点 你要当心 老兄
Come on, you gotta be careful, man.
路上车很多啊 快点
There's cars comin'. Come on.
放开我
Hey. Get off me!
减速 减速
Slow down, slow down!
别站在路中间
Get out of the road!
我知道 有个家伙在横穿公路
I know. There's a guy running across the street.
不要 别走 回来
Hey, no, no, wait! Hey, come back.
-回来 等等 -把它们弄出来
- Come back, wait! - Get them off me!
把它们弄出来 把它们弄出来
Get them off me! Get them off me!
等等
Wait!
各位正义使者 注意礼貌 补充维C
Bone up on your manners and your Vitamin C deficiencies, crime tigers,
我们就要去美国的桃树首府
because we are going to the peachtree capital of America,
乔治亚州的亚特兰大了
Atlanta, Georgia.
亚特兰大有什么事
What's in Atlanta?
当地警方请我们介入调查一起可疑的死亡事件
Local P.D. has invited us in for an equivocal death investigation.
此人是艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼
This is Albert Stillman.
他是当地报纸的一名调查记者
He is an investigative journalist for a local paper.
三天前他去采访一名线人
3 days ago he disappeared
然后就失踪了
on his way to talk to a source for a story,
而昨晚他在公路上晃荡 结果被撞死了
and last night he was killed wandering into traffic.
等等 可疑的意思是让我们判断
Wait. Equivocal death means we help determine
这是谋杀还是自杀 对吧
homicide versus suicide, right?
或意外致死
Or death by misadventure.
没错 斯蒂尔曼的遭遇非常不幸
My point. So what happened to Mr. Stillman was tragic,
但有什么可疑的
but what's to equivocate?
他精神崩溃了 不是吗
I mean, he had some sort of mental break, end of story.
可他没有精神疾病史
Except that he had no history of mental illness.
是药物造成的吗
Could this have been drug induced?
有可能 他最近的一篇报道
Maybe. One of his most recent stories
揭露了市内的毒品圈子
was an expose on an inner city drug ring,
他因此收到死亡威胁
and he received death threats for that one.
不过毒品贩子应该不会让他跑到路上
Dealers wouldn't let him loose in traffic, though.
如果有人想要他死 为什么不直接打死他
If somebody wanted him killed, why not just shoot him?
我们得对他进行了解 才能回答这些问题
We have to reconstruct his life to answer that question.
斯蒂尔曼这种记者不会突然发疯
Reporters like Stillman don't just snap.
是某些人或某些事把他逼疯了
Something or someone drove him insane.
如果不是你放的 那是谁
If you didn't put it there, who would, then?
-是别人干的 你找错人了 -谁放的
- Somebody else did. You have the wrong guy. - Who put it there?
如果不是你做的 谁做的
If you didn't do it, who did it?!
你找错人了
You have the wrong guy.
谁做的 艾尔伯特
Who did it, Albert?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁做的 你想让我...
Who did it? You want me to be...
放我走吧
Why don't you let me go?
-你想要那样子吗 -不 不要 求你
- Is that what you want? - No, I don't. Come on--
-我什么都不想看见 -看到了
- I don't want to see anything. - You see it.
你看到了 你知道的
You see it. You know.
-放我走吧 -你知道 你知道的
- Why don't you let me go. - You know. You know.
我们一起去找害你的人
And we find out who did this to you.
我跟你一起去找害你的人 好不好
I'll go with you to find out who did it to you, ok?
就在这里 就是在这里 看见了吗
It's right here. This is where it goes. See it?
回答问题 你看见了 你看见了
Answer the question. You see it. You see it.
不 我没看见 没有看见
No, I don't see it. I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
求你了 放我走
Please, let me go.
这是什么
Ohh! What is it?
天啊 是...
Dear God! It's--
是...
It's--it's--
我看见了
I see it.
我看见了
I see it!
我看见了 我看见了
I see it! I see it! I see it!
我看见了
I see it!
怎么了 你们这帮吵吵嚷嚷的乱民
"What's the matter, you dissentious rogues,
在你们愚见的脓包上挠个不停
"that rubbing the poor itch of your opinion
是要变成疮痂吗
make yourself scabs?"
出自罗马历史悲剧《科利奥兰纳斯》
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
难怪艾尔伯特·斯蒂尔曼会被提名获奖
You can see why Albert Stillman was nominated for awards.
他的报道涉及无家可归的儿童
He wrote pieces on homeless children,
警♥察♥腐♥败♥
police corruption,
当地夜♥总♥会♥的资金来源
bankrolling local strip clubs.
我喜欢这种干脏活的 替小人物说话
My kind of muckraker. Fights for the little guy.
也可能是这样的报道
Those are also the kind of stories
让他陷入危险 任何一篇报道
that put him in harm's way, though. Any one of them
都有可能害他被杀
could have gotten him killed.
这不符合作案方式
It doesn't fit this M.O., though.
我们需要考虑没有作案嫌犯的可能性
We need to consider the likelihood that there is no unsub,
斯蒂尔曼所遭遇的事情
that whatever happened to Stillman
可能纯属意外
could have just been an accident.
关于失踪当晚他去采访的线人
What do we know about the source he was going to see
我们掌握了哪些情况
the night he disappeared?
关于这个听我道来 小姐
Oy, I have an update on that, mademoiselle.
我一直在跟亚特兰大警局那位可爱至极的
I have been talking and working with Atlanta P.D.'s
IT专家交谈共事
perfectly lovely I.T. expert.
可爱至极的意思就是他不如你 对吧 宝贝
"perfectly lovely" is code for not as good as you, right, baby girl?
你说本人在反讽 怎么可能
Moi, throw shade? Never.
这样说吧 在我的极大帮助下
Let's just say with a lot of my help,
我们将目标缩小到
we've managed to narrow down the possibilities
他失踪前几小时接到的一个
to a throwaway cell that called him
来自一次性手♥机♥的电♥话♥
hours before his disappearance.
线索又断了
So it's a dead end, then.
对 不止如此
Yeah, and not the only one.
斯蒂尔曼的主编还给了我们个大大的惊喜
Stillman's editor has dealt us an "aw, come on" surprise
他申请禁令 不许我们给被害人验尸
by filing an injunction to halt the autopsy of the recently deceased body.
但我们拥有司法管辖权 他那么做没用的
But we have jurisdiction here. That's pointless.
还很可疑 谢谢 加西亚
And suspicious. Thanks, Garcia.
落地以后 凯特和我去找编辑谈谈
All right, when we land, Kate and I will go talk to the editor,
看他到底在隐瞒什么
find out what he's hiding.
戴夫 你和摩根去找那个想救斯蒂尔曼的目击者
Dave, you and Morgan re-interview the witness
再向他问问情况
who tried to save Stillman's life.
里德和小洁去法医那边
And Reid and JJ, let's move forward with the M.E.
我们不会让法♥院♥禁令妨碍案件调查的
We're not going to let an injunction stop the investigation.
亚特兰大警局
那么
So...
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表