我在能源小组委员会
Right. I'm on the energy subcommittee.
两天后有一个关于
There's a vote in two days
在太平洋沿岸禁止液压开采的投票
to ban fracking on the pacific coast.
你是站在哪边的
Where do you stand on the issue?
我支持禁止
I'm for the ban,
但是我不断接到石油公♥司♥的压力
but I've been getting pressure from the oil companies
让我投反对票
to vote against it.
他们是比较难对付
They're not the most subtle people in the world.
你们觉得他们和此事有关系吗
Do you think maybe they have something to do with this?
保险起见 你和你的家人现在最好
Well, just to be safe, I think you and your family
还是待在这接受保护性监禁
should stay here in protective custody
直到我们对事态有进一步了解
until we get a better handle on things.
只有我哥和我母亲
Ok. It's just my brother and my mother.
他们都在乔治敦
They're in Georgetown.
他们住一块吗
They live together?
保罗几个月前刚从戒毒所出来
Paul just got out of rehab a couple of months ago.
休养期间都和她住在一起
He's staying with her till he gets back on his feet.
我们会派人去接他们 安德森探员
We'll arrange to have them picked up. Agent Anderson,
请把议员带去休息室
Will you please show the congressman where he can stay?
好的 议员先生 这边请
Sure. Congressman, right this way.
我们确认了议员当天下午
So, uh, we confirmed the Congressman
一直都在他办公室里
was in his office all afternoon.
没有任何异常行为
There was nothing unusual about his behavior.
而且他的反应很合理
And he's responding appropriately.
戴夫 查到什么了
Yeah, Dave, what have you got?
我们马上去
We'll be right down.
有组织犯罪部可能有头绪了
Organized crime may have a lead on the case.
我们绑♥架♥的人是谁
So who's the package?
谁在乎 "叔叔"说是个很重要的人
Who cares? Dyadya just said it's someone important.
我们能分多少钱
What's our piece of the action?
五千左右
Maybe 5 grand.
翻译过来就是"他会打给我们 我们等着就行"
Which translates into, "he'll call us, we just sit tight."
这两个是小啰喽吗
These are low-level guys?
米克拉夫黑♥手♥党♥ 一个专门走私
Foot soldiers in the Mikhalov Bratva,
非法武器的俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪集团的杂兵
a russian crime ring that deals in illegal arms.
我们六个月前截获了一箱
We intercepted a container of stinger missiles about 6 months ago,
准备运往叙利亚的毒刺导弹
they were gonna ship to Syria.
那之后就一直想要渗入组织
Been trying to infiltrate the ring since then,
查出幕后黑手是谁
figure out who the major players are.
窃听器装在哪
Where is the wiretap?
在他们公♥寓♥ 这是一周前录下的
In their apartment. This recording is from a week ago.
你觉得和苏菲·特洛伊的案子有关
And you think it's connected to Sophie Troy?
我们目前了解的是
Well, here's what we know.
小啰喽们通常会接些私活赚点外快
These low-level guys often do freelance work to pad their income.
你要需要干些脏活 打给他们就行
You need somebody for an unsavory job, this is who you call.
恶霸热♥线♥
1-800-thug.
差不多是这样 这票绑♥架♥
Yeah, pretty much. This kidnapping
他们计划这段时间下手
they're talking about was gonna go down around now.
估计不是巧合
Well, probably not a coincidence.
据我们现场探员卢克所说
According to Loker, our agent on site,
他们还在等"叔叔"来电♥话♥
they're still waiting for Dyadya, which means uncle, to call.
知道这个"叔叔"是谁吗
Any idea who uncle is?
不知道 我们也想查出他的身份
No. We've been trying to I.D. him,
但毫无进展
but no luck so far.
我们需要调查这一块
I think we need to be on this.
你们可以加入我们
You're welcome to join us as long
但不要危及我们的案子
as you don't jeopardize our case.
了解
Understood.
上午7点22分 失踪16小时45分钟
上午7点22分 失踪16小时45分钟
你好 我找卢克
Hi. Um, I'm looking for Loker.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是多里安·卢克
I'm Dorian Loker.
你是行为分♥析♥组的吧
You must be from the BAU?
是的 我是斯宾塞 我不喜欢握手
Yeah, I'm Spencer-- I don't really shake hands.
好吧 我们在这干活
Great. So we're set up in here.
院子对面就是他们的公♥寓♥
The apartment's directly across the courtyard.
他们去买♥♥早饭吃了
The guys just left to get breakfast.
我们对他们有什么了解
What do we know about them?
罗曼·阿扎拉夫和塔拉斯·尤金
Roman Azarof and Taras Yudin
在斯提亚的一家卡车公♥司♥工作
work at a trucking company
但那不过是他们黑帮身份的幌子
in Anacostia, but really it's just a front for the russian mob.
罗曼不是什么好人 他在2008年
Roman's bad news. He assaulted a shopkeeper
用电锯袭击了一个商店店主
with a chainsaw back in 2008.
哪一个有"叔叔" 有可能绑♥架♥了苏菲·特洛伊
Which one has the uncle that may have kidnapped Sophie Troy?
塔拉斯 但"叔叔"可能只是代号♥
Taras. But uncle is a loose term.
据我们所知 塔拉斯在美国没有亲戚
As far as we know, Taras has no blood relatives in the U.S.
他只来了两年
He's only been here two years.
可能是指犯罪网络里的前辈
It could be any older figure in this crime network.
你会俄语吧 不然我们纯属浪费时间
别担心 我会
很好
Good.
监视工作有很多空闲时间
There's a lot of down time in surveillance.
但愿你带了书来读
I hope you brought something to read.
《远大前程》你喜欢查尔斯·狄更斯吗
"Great Expectations." you like Charles Dickens?
信不信由你 我之前没读过他的书
Believe it or not, I haven't read him before.
感觉是时候拜读一下了
Figured it was high time to change that.
他很不错 那段讲皮普终于意识到
He's great. That moment where Pip finally learns
艾斯黛拉总是精心打扮然后伤透男人的心
that Estella was always groomed to break men's hearts, always--
我还没读到那
I haven't gotten there yet.
好吧 我觉得你会喜欢那段的
Oh, well, I think you're gonna like that part.
好极了
Terrific.
我要去煮壶咖啡
I'm gonna go put on a fresh pot of coffee.
你没事吧
You ok?
我就是...
Yeah, I'm just, uh...
我多么希望昨天午饭之后我陪她走回去
I just wish I had walked Sophie to the street after lunch
或者给她叫辆出租车
or called her a cab.
也许就能阻止这一切
I could have stopped this somehow.
很多家庭在绑♥架♥发生之后都会这么觉得
A lot of families feel that way after an abduction.
但大多数情况都是事出突然
But in most cases it was an unforeseeable event.
我妈会说是我不够绅士才会发生这种事
My mother would say it happened because I wasn't a gentleman.
不要太自责
Well, try not to beat yourself up too much.
上午8点32分 失踪17小时55分钟
上午8点32分 失踪17小时55分钟
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
你们准备关我们多久
Hey, how long do you plan on holding us?
保罗
Paul.
无意冒犯 只是我还有自己的生活
Not to be rude, but I got a life of my own.
我一个小时内得去施粥场当志愿者
I gotta be at the soup kitchen in an hour to volunteer.
我们不是关你 是为了你安全起见
We're not holding you. This is for your own safety,
所以我强烈建议你们留下
so I highly recommend that you stay.
你们在这的同时 也能很大程度上
And while you're here, you could just really help us out a lot
通过回答一些问题来帮助我们
by answering a few questions.
当然了 乐意效劳 是吧 保罗
Oh, of course, anything you need. Right, Paul?
能跟我讲讲苏菲和本杰明吗
Hey, uh, could you tell me a little about Sophie and Benjamin?
他们俩关系如何
What's their relationship like?
苏菲和本杰明是真爱
Oh, with Sophie and Benjamin it's true love.
他们相遇八个月后就结婚了
They met and got married 8 months later.
在他眼里她就是完美的
In his eyes she can do no wrong.
她话说稍微狠一点他就会心碎
And one harsh word from her would just destroy him.
你要是问他 他们在哪相遇的
And if you ask her where they met,
她会说是在个有双彩虹的神奇花♥园♥
She'd say it was in a garden under a double rainbow
还有独角兽相伴
with a unicorn.
保罗
Paul...
你对他们的婚姻有什么看法
And, uh, what do you think of their marriage?
我没有意见
I have no opinion.
那是他们和上帝之间的事
It's between them and God.
上帝吗
God?
保罗在戒毒所找到了信仰
Paul found a higher power in rehab.
他终于释放了心魔
He's finally free of his demons.
你和苏菲关系如何
What's your relationship like with Sophie?
还行
It was fine.
说实话 我不怎么了解她
Honestly, I barely know her.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表