对 一直是众多问题之一
Yeah, it's been a problem, one of many.
有无线网络吗
What about wi-fi?
你们的办公地点尽可能地设在了路由器旁边
We got you set up as close to the router as possible,
但信♥号♥♥仍不好 快把我逼疯了
but it's still glitchy. It drives me nuts.
以前我在国会工作时
Back when I worked on the Hill,
没有手♥机♥简直活不下去
I couldn't survive without my phone.
我家里有位青少年非常明白你的感受
I got a teenager at home who knows exactly how you feel.
不过我们为你们准备了一部老式的座机
Well, we have got a good old-fashioned land line
和一部传真机
and a fax machine for you, though.
我以为这世上只有我还在用这种东西呢
I thought I was the only one that still used those.
不过外面的信♥号♥♥很不错
And there actually is a pretty decent signal outside,
所以你们不是完全与世隔绝
so you're not completely cut off.
我们会为你们准备餐饮
We'll provide all your meals.
这里的食物可不怎么样 特别是早餐
Food's not much to speak of, especially breakfast,
所以你们最好从酒店带点吃的过来
so you may want to grab something over by your hotel and bring it in.
打扰下 医生 验尸官什么时候来运尸体
Excuse me, doctor, when's the coroner coming to pick him up?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道尸检大概需要多长时间吗
Any idea how long the autopsy will take?
不知道
No, none.
好吧 那你能为我们提供些线索吗
Ok, then, is there anything you can tell us?
抱歉 我才来不久
Sorry. I'm not out here that much.
失陪了
Excuse me, please.
看这个
Check this out.
他的手指断了
His fingers are broken.
另一名警卫海托华 他的手指也断了
That other guard, Hightower, his fingers were broken, too.
如果我没记错
and if I remember right,
断了七根 跟这家伙一样
7, just like this guy.
验尸官说海托华的伤是自卫造成的
The M.E. said Hightower's were defensive wounds.
可能是暴♥动♥时挣扎所致
Probably happened in the struggle during the riot.
我没在他身上发现明显的自卫伤
I don't see any obvious defensive wounds on him.
对 我们需要尸检
Yeah. We need an autopsy.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
是啊 我去催催
Yeah, well, I'm gonna go light a fire
外面那位乐于助人先生
under Dr. Helpful out here.
我敢说所有犯人都很清楚
I bet all the inmates know exactly what areas
摄像头监视的区域是哪里
are covered by surveillance.
确实
That they do.
锁并不是被撬开的
The lock's not picked,
所以他们要么从别的警卫那偷了钥匙
so they either stole a key from a guard
要么是从死者身上拿的
or took one off the victim.
但他们是怎么把他弄到后面的
But how did they get him all the way back here?
要么埋伏在这里 要么引诱他过来的
They either waited or lured him here somehow.
你看这个架子 还挺高的
And look at this shelf. It's pretty high.
至少要两个人才能把他弄到这上面
It had to take at least two attackers to get him up here.
这简陋的监控系统是怎么回事
What's the deal with the shoddy surveillance?
如此长的走廊 连摄像头都没有
I mean, this is a big hallway. No cameras?
这你得问决策层
Ask our corporate office.
也许你们问比我有用
Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.
此话怎讲
What do you mean by that?
没事的 你可以对我们说实话
It's ok. You can level with us.
我要求过装摄像头 很多次
I requested cameras, dozens of times,
但都被驳回了 因为要花钱
but I got shot down because upgrades cost money.
你们想让我说实话 那好吧
You want me to level with you, ok.
这帮大学生根本什么都不知道
These ccc college boys have their heads up their asses.
狱长人不错 但他和那帮人是一丘之貉
The Warden's a fair enough man, but he's one of them.
我在这工作了20年
20 years I've been here.
他们根本不在乎我们 或是这监狱
They don't care about us or this place.
他们只要不出事就行
The only thing they care about is the bottom line,
就因为这样我的人才会死
and my guys are dying because of it.
队长 禁闭室主管们在主办公室等你
Captain, de-seg supervisors are ready for you in the main office.
收到 我马上上去
Copy that, I'll be right up.
你们找得到回去的路吗
Can you two find your way back?
好的 没问题
Yeah. We're good.
卡拉翰 我们还得考虑一种可能性
You know, Callahan, there's one other possibility we need to consider.
说不定有守卫也牵扯其中
What if a guard is actually involved?
那说明我们不能轻信他人了
It just means we've got to be careful who we can trust.
基恩 给我带墨西哥猪肉丝了吗
Yo, Gene, you got my carnitas?
你觉得我们要在一级防范禁闭待多久
How long you think they're gonna keep us on lockdown?
心急等不到壶开
A watched pot never boils.
心急什么
A watched pot never what?
没人问你壶怎么样 伙计
Nobody asked you about no pot, man.
这是什么鬼意思
What does that even mean?
该死
Damn!
早该来了 饿死我了
About time. I'm starvin'.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
联调局的人来了
The feds are here.
什么
What?
你听见我说的了
You heard me.
你最好闭上你的臭嘴
And you better keep your damn mouth shut.
沃森先生 抱歉让你久等了
Mr. Watson. Sorry for the wait.
希望你们知道我不得不重排我的全部行程
I hope y'all know I had to rearrange my entire schedule.
我午后排满了会议和一个电♥话♥会议
I have back-to-back meetings and a conference call after lunch.
感谢你的理解
Well, we appreciate your understanding.
怎么了 老兄
What's up, bro?
他们派你来和我产生共鸣的吗
They bring you in here so we could relate?
不完全是 老兄
Not exactly, bro.
我们只是来问几个关于
We just want to ask you a few questions
海托华警官和里弗斯警官的问题
about officers Hightower and Rivers.
不是我♥干♥的
I ain't do it.
什么不是你干的
You didn't do what?
我没杀他们
I ain't killed 'em.
我们应该就这么相信你说的吗
And we should just believe you.
拜托 你们都知道如果真是我
Come on, you both know if it was me,
我早就开始自吹自擂了
I'd be braggin' about it already.
我有什么好藏的 会怕加刑不成
What I got to hide? What, they gonna give me more time?
我已经被判终身监禁外加30年刑期了
I got life plus 30 already.
也就是说就算我死了也还得回来
That mean after I die, I gotta be back up in here anyway.
那你知道任何有可能
All right, then, do you know anything
与此事相关的人吗
about who might be involved?
不知道 我和我的人不会乱用袜子
Nah, man, me and my people, we don't mess with socks.
这也太戏剧性了
It's melodramatic.
你知道袜子的事
You know about that?
我知道很多事
I know about a lot.
就是不知道凶手是谁
Just not who did it.
你并不会真的为此感到难过 是吧
And you're not exactly crying over it, though, are you?
加压 海托华
Turn up the pressure there, Hightower.
他还能受得了
He can take more than that.
来啊 胡里奥 站起来
Come on, Julio, stand up.
起来 起来啊
Come on! Come on!
他能受得了 加压
He can take it. Turn it up.
你湿透了没 胡里奥
Aren't you soaked, Julio?
来啊 起来
Come on, get up.
站起来 伙计
Stand up, man.
那两个警♥察♥
Them two cops,
没有他们这个世界会更美好
world's better off without 'em.
谁说的 你吗
According to who? You?
我和这里的诸位都认同这点
Me and everybody else in here we'll agree.
你随便问问
Ask around.
恕我直言 胡里奥
Due respect, Julio,
你是一个通过自首和出♥卖♥♥♥队友
but you're a mass murderer who copped a plea
换取减刑的杀人狂
and flipped on your friends in exchange for a lesser sentence.
我可不认为你是一个可靠的品行证人
You're not exactly what I would call a reliable character witness.
随你信不信吧
Believe whatever you want.
但要相信一点 我恨他们这些蠢货
But trust, I hated them pigs.
实际上 我希望是我♥干♥的
Matter of fact, I wish I had done it.
还能给我点消磨时间的事情做
It would have given me something to do to pass the time.
还有几个我们要进行交谈的人
There's a couple more guys that we should talk to.
到目前为止大家都一无所知
So far no one knows anything,
也可能是知情不报
but if they do, they're just not talking.
或许这和帮派活动无关
Maybe this has nothing to do with gang-related activity.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表