刮擦先生
Mr. Scratch
彼得·刘易斯
肯定是有什么误会
Look, there's been some kind of misunderstanding, all right?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent!
我没有
I didn't--I--
我怎么可能那么做
I couldn't do this!
能不能来个人听我说
Will someone please listen to me!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是霍奇纳探员 梅林先生
I'm Agent Hotchner, Mr. Merrin.
你知道自己的权利了吗
Have you been advised of your rights?
知道
Yeah.
你知道自己在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
联调局的什么地方 对吗
Some FBI place, right?
你在弗吉尼亚匡提科的行为分♥析♥组
You're at the Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia.
你知道自己为什么在这里吗
You know why you're here?
因为你们觉得我是杀人犯
Because you think I'm a killer.
你是杀人犯吗
Are you a killer?
不是
No.
为什么没人相信我 我不是
Why won't anybody believe me? I am not--
别说了
Stop.
坐吧
Sit down.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我要你详细地告诉我前天晚上发生的事
I want you to tell me exactly what happened two nights ago.
不要遗漏任何细节 你能做到吗
Don't leave anything out. Can you do that?
可以 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
那个 我和
So, uh, me and...
我和我妻子塔比瑟
me and my wife Tabitha,
我们当时正准备睡觉 她说
we were getting ready for bed and she says...
我好像听到了什么声音
I think I heard something,
楼下
downstairs.
-可能是外面 -又来
- Maybe outside. - Again?
肯定是狗啊猫啊或者是松鼠什么的
It's--it's a dog or a cat or squirrel or something.
没事的
It's nothing.
去啦
Go.
然后我就去了
So I did.
我检查了前门 没问题
I checked the front door and it was fine.
哪里都没有问题
Everything was fine.
然后
Until...
然后我隐约闻到鼠尾草的气味
until I--I smelled like...sage.
鼠尾草
Sage?
好像是鼠尾草燃烧的气味
Like burning sage.
因为当时我...
'Cause that's when I...
塔比瑟
Tabitha?!
打电♥话♥报...
Call 91--
影子怪
A shadow monster?
是的
Yeah.
有前爪
With talons for hands?
我知道很荒谬
I know how it sounds.
我知道我得上楼
I--I knew I needed to get upstairs,
因为
because...
因为我 我
because I--I--
我能听到她在尖叫
I could hear her screaming.
拉里 不要
Larry, no!
拉里 求你了 住手
Larry, please, stop!
不要 不要 拉里 求你了
No! No! Larry, please!
不要 拉里 不要
No! Larry, no!
求求你 拉里 不要
Please don't! Larry, no!
住手 拉里
Stop, Larry!
我就晕过去了
I passed out,
醒过来时 警♥察♥已经把我关起来了
and when I woke up, the cops had arrested me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我对上帝发誓 事情就是这样
I swear to god, it is exactly what happened.
不是的
No, it's not.
是的 就是这样
Yes, it is.
梅林先生 事实是你拿了一把菜刀
Mr. Merrin, what happened was you took a kitchen knife
把你妻子捅死了
and you stabbed your wife to death.
不可能 不可能
No, no.
邻居听到尖叫声就打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
Neighbors heard the screaming and they called 911,
警♥察♥赶到时 发现你还在床上
and when the police arrived, they found you still on the bed
手里握着刀
holding the knife.
不是我杀的
I didn't do that.
你一直在挠自己 梅林先生
You've been scratching yourself, Mr. Merrin.
你意识到了吗
Are you aware of that?
解开衬衫你就知道为什么了
Open your shirt and you will see why.
这个 这个是影子怪抓的
That's--that's from the shadow monster.
不 这是你妻子抓的
No, that's from your wife.
鉴证科证实她指甲里的皮质属于你
Forensics matched your skin under her fingernails
她全力反抗 想要活命
as she fought to keep you from killing her.
回想一下她喊了什么
Think back to the words she was screaming.
拉里 求你了 求你了 求你了 拉里
Larry, please, please, please! Larry!
拉里
Larry...
我为什么要那样
Why would I do that?
这两个人你认识吗
Do you recognize either of these people?
不认识
No, I--no.
这是丹尼尔·卡拉斯和克里斯汀·麦克尼尔
This is Daniel Karras and this is Christine Mcneil.
两个人都说在家
Each of them claims to have been attacked
被一个模糊的影子袭击了
in their homes by a shadowy figure.
而事实是 丹尼尔捅死了他妈妈
When in reality, Daniel stabbed his mother to death
克里斯汀捅死了她男朋友
and Christine her boyfriend.
跟你一样 他们都不记得谋杀的事
And like you, they have no recollection of the murders.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是有人用某种方式
It means that someone found a way
引得你们三个精神崩溃
to induce a psychotic break in the 3 of you.
为什么是我们 为什么是我
Why--why us? Why me?
所以你才在这里 而非托皮卡的某间牢房♥
Well, that's why you're here instead of a holding cell in Topeka,
这样我的组员才能找出答案
so my team can answer that question.
霍奇纳探员
Agent Hotchner.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
你是
Yes, you are.
我要查出来是谁让你变成了凶手
And I'm going to find out who turned you into one.
你的记忆是一头怪兽
"Your memory is a monster.
它想来便来 想走便走
"It summons with will of its own.
你以为是你控制着记忆 其实是它操控着你
You think you have a memory, but it has you."
约翰·埃尔文[小说家]
John Irving.
我们为什么不从最简单的解释入手
Why don't we just start with the simplest explanation?
他们在说谎
They're lying.
要想洗脱谋杀的罪名大可撒别的慌
There are easier lies to tell to cover for murder.
为什么一直咬着那个根本不合理的说法
Why tell the same one, especially when it doesn't make sense?
会不会是集体幻觉
Could it be a group delusion?
相同的年龄段会导致这种情况的发生
Their similar age range all points in that direction,
他们均为三十三四岁 但是
33 to 34 years old, but the geographic
地理上的差异可以排除这种说法
diversity kind of rules that out.
是的 拉里·梅林来自托皮卡
Yeah. Larry Merrin's from Topeka.
克里斯汀·麦克尼尔来自乔治亚州罗斯威尔
Christine McNeil is from Roswell, Georgia,
丹尼尔·卡拉斯则来自缅因州的德里
Daniel Karras is from Derry, Maine,
经济水平 社交领域完全不同
All different economic levels, social circles,
连种族都不一样
Obviously different racial backgrounds.
所以如果有这么一个嫌犯
So if he's an unsub,
他不是亲自杀人 而是在创造杀人犯
he's not killing but creating killers.
非要说的话 就是代为行凶
Murder by proxy, if you will.
肯定是通过药物
It's gotta be drugs.
拉里·梅林听上去是被迷幻了
Larry Merrin's story just sounds like a bad trip.
根据警方报告记录
According to the police reports,
三人的毒理检查均显示阴性
all 3 tox screens came up negative.
他们只针对已知药品进行了检测
Well, they only screen for known compounds.
可能是一种我们没见过的新品
This could be a cocktail we've never seen before.
药品对各人的影响是不一样的
Every drug affects every person differently,
但不知为何 此嫌犯让这种药
yet somehow this unsub is able to make his drug
在三个完全不同的人身上发挥了相同的作用
affect 3 completely dissimilar people exactly in the same way.
也许他们不算完全不同
Maybe they're not dissimilar at all.
也许药物只是个导火索
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表