匿名
Anonymous
《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
斯科特中士
Sergeant Scott?
我上次见到你的时候
Last time I saw you,
你已经失去了意识 就要回家
You were unconscious, on your way home,
出现了脑震荡 手臂上也被弹片炸伤
With a concussion and a shrapnel wound in your arm.
一个战争英雄怎么能过这种生活
This is no way for a war hero to live.
那里叫做新方向机构
It's called New Directions.
是个辅助中心 致力于帮助老兵建立新生活
It's an outreach center dedicated to help vets land on their feet.
欢迎回家 大兵
Welcome home, marine.
我儿子汤玛斯和他妻子
My son Thomas and his wife
就生活在山的那一边
Live on the other side of those hills.
就是那个你已经有段时间没联♥系♥过的儿子吗
The son you haven't spoken to in a while?
19年没联络过
19 years.
我有孙子了
I got a grandson.
我却永远都没机会见到他
I ain't never gonna see him.
你是汤玛斯·斯科特吗
Thomas Scott?
是的
Yes.
我是你父亲的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your father's.
加油 坚持住
Come on, focus. Stay with me.
别在我面前死去
Do not die on me!
天啊 加油 该死的
Oh, god, come on, damn it.
你可以挺过去的
You can make it.
我们就快到了 坚持住
We're almost there. Hang on.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, don't.
等一下
Hold on.
不 不要 不要
No, don't. Don't.
好了 等在这儿 我去叫人来帮忙
Ok, wait right here. I'm gonna get some help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用
No.
谢谢你才对
Thank you.
是的 是的 我今天下午就抵达
Yeah. Yeah. I land this afternoon
然后我们周一去湖边玩
And then we'll head up to the lake on monday.
是的 我也是 迫不及待了
Yeah, me, too. Can't wait.
罗西 我来自芝加哥南部地区 好吗
Rossi, I'm from the south side of Chicago, ok?
我们那里可没有能钓鱼的池塘
We don't have fishing ponds.
怎么有的事看上去如此简单
How can something look so easy...
实际却那么难呢
And be so hard?
一切就在于技术问题
It's all in your technique,
你那些大块的肌肉 在这种事情上根本没用
And all those muscles of yours won't help in something like this.
都要靠腕力
It's all in the wrist.
腕力是吧
Oh, the wrist.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧 我来试试
All right, all right, ok, here we go. And...
成功了 就像这样才对嘛
There we go! that's what I'm talkin' about! all right!
好棒 小子
Yeah, boy!
你只需要一点点大蒜黄油
See, all you need is a little garlic butter
以及一瓶2008年产的冰冻波里府水白葡萄酒
And a 2008 well-chilled bottle of pouilly fuisse.
好吧 或许再加上...
Ok, and maybe a...
加点肉类嫩精就更好了
Little meat tenderizer wouldn't hurt.
哇 戴夫·罗西
Wow, David Rossi...
终于要休息休息了
Taking time to smell the roses.
跟女儿的亲密相处是有好处的
You know, this daughter thing might be paying dividends.
我接下来几天估计只会闻到鱼腥味
All I'll be smelling is fish guts for the next couple of days,
但你说的太对了
But you are absolutely right.
听着 那可是我这辈子钓到的第一条鱼
Hey, look, that's the first fish I ever caught.
-给我 祝你愉快 -好的
- Give me that. You enjoy yourself. - Alrighty.
先生 你的手♥机♥坏了吗
Sir, is your phone not working?
我关机了 这次度假要完全屏蔽与外界的联♥系♥
I shut it off. This vacation is completely unplugged.
不能带工作手♥机♥ 不带笔记本电脑
No work phone, no laptop...
怎么了 佩内洛普
What's wrong, Penelope?
是加州的新方向机构
It's new directions for veterans in California.
他们试图联♥系♥你的 但你...
They tried to call you, but you...
我是戴夫·罗西
This is David Rossi.
我知道了
I see.
很感激你们能够通知我
Well, I appreciate you letting me know.
我今天晚些时候就过来
I'll be out there later today.
哈里森·斯科特昨晚去世了
Harrison Scott died last night.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
骨癌 他从未提过这事
Bone cancer. He never even said a word.
我先去洛杉矶
I will, uh, be going to los angeles
再去旧金山吧
Before heading up to san francisco,
看看我能不能帮上忙
See if I can be of any help.
如果有什么是我能帮忙的
Sir, if there's anything I can do...
佩内洛普 如果你能够
Well, I would appreciate it, Penelope,
不把这事告诉队伍里的其他成员 我将感激不尽
If, uh, you don't tell the rest of the team about this,
现在还不能说
Not just yet.
当然了 都听你的
Of course. Whatever you want.
霍奇今天也无法参会
So, now Hotch as well will not be joining us today.
霍奇怎么了 他也要去度假吗
What's up with Hotch? He taking a vacation, too?
不是 他会去机场跟你们碰头的
No. He is going to meet you at the airport,
实际上 罗西...
And actually, Rossi--
算了没什么
That doesn't matter.
我是来向大家介绍案情的
Uh, I am here to present the case.
三晚前 在弗罗里达州的塔拉哈西
3 nights ago, in tallahassee, florida,
一个名叫贝蒂·莱特的女人
A woman named Betty Wright
在卡特纪念医院门口被人发现用枪打伤
Was found shot in front of carter memorial hospital.
她现在处于脑死亡状态 靠生命系统支撑着
She's currently brain dead. She's on life support.
她的车在10英里外的地方被人发现
Her vehicle was found 10 miles from the location.
看上去她像是出了车祸啊
Looks like she'd been in an accident.
是杀手制♥造♥了撞车事件吗
Do we think the killer engineered the crash?
那不太可能 似乎就是一辆车失控撞到了
That is unlikely. It appears to be a single-car spinout.
所以嫌犯是恰巧出现在事故现场
So the unsub happened upon the accident by chance
然后送她去医院
And was taking her to the hospital.
但一场拯救任务不知道为何变成了处决任务
Where a rescue mission somehow turned into an execution.
不幸的是 还有更多类似案例
Unfortunately, there is more,
昨天下午 同样在塔拉哈西
Because yesterday afternoon, also in tallahassee,
克里夫·丹尼尔斯 38岁 被人发现
Cliff daniels, 38, was found
用钝器打伤并枪杀在教堂门前的石阶上
bludgeoned and shot to death on the steps of a church,
弹道检测表明
and ballistics confirm
两起枪击案中使用的是同一把枪
that the gun was the same in both shootings.
他将被害人留在诸如教堂 医院等
He leaves his victims on the doorsteps of places
我们认为是避难所的门前
we think of as a sanctuary-- church, hospital.
就为了在最后一刻夺去他们的希望
Only to snatch away hope at the last minute.
或许嫌犯是个虐待狂
Maybe we're dealing with a sadist?
无论什么原因
Whatever the reason,
该嫌犯在不到48小时内两次行凶
this unsub's killed twice in less than 48 hours.
我们行动吧
Let's get going.
911 请说明有什么紧急事态
911. Please state your emergency.
发生了一起枪击案
There's been a shooting.
你的位置是哪里 先生
What is your location, sir?
哈泽尔路和公园路的交口处
The corner of Hazel and Parkway.
先生 如果可以请
Sir, if you could just remain--
当你祈求神明时 只要死神会响应你的祈祷
"Death is the only God who comes when you call."
语出罗杰·泽拉兹尼[作家]
Roger Zelazny.
两名死者都是黑人
Both victims were black,
但共同点也仅此而已
but the similarities begin and end right there.
贝蒂·莱特是深受喜爱的塔拉哈西本地人
Betty Wright was a well-liked Tallahassee native,
社区的支柱
pillar of the community.
另一方面 克里夫·丹尼尔斯则是三个月前
Cliff Daniels, on the other hand, was a shady character
从新泽西移居到佛罗里达的可疑人物
from New Jersey who moved to Florida 3 months ago.
是啊 他可不是为了晒太阳来的
Yeah, and not for the sunshine.
他在东部实施的庞氏骗局被识破了
A Ponzi Scheme he'd been running back east imploded.
也许是被骗的投资者之一
Maybe one of the investors who got burned
追到佛罗里达来复仇
came back to Florida for revenge.
但这解释不了贝蒂·莱特的被杀
It doesn't explain Betty Wright's murder.
我真希望有一天
You know, I would love one day
给飞机上的你们打电♥话♥是为了汇报
to interrupt you on the jet to report
迷途的狗狗被人搭救并且住进了最好的家
that a stray puppy was found and saved and given the best home ever.
但今天不是
But it's not gonna be today,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表