我希望你能回来我身边
I want you to come back to me.
我说不下去了
Oh...I can't.
对不起 我说不下去了
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
能把它关掉吗 我
Can you turn it off, please, I--
请关掉
Turn it off, please.
加西亚 你有发现吗
Hey, Garcia, what do you have?
塔拉斯·尤金是个心狠手辣的家伙
Taras Yudin is a very horrible meanie.
他怎么了
What did he do?
2012年他在伏尔加的老家
In 2012 he was questioned
因残忍♥杀害一名帮派成员全家
in the brutal killing of a gang member's family
而被提审
in his hometown of Volga,
但因为证据不足
but then there wasn't enough evidence,
罪名不成立 然后他就离开了俄♥罗♥斯♥
so the charges were dropped, and he left Russia.
华盛顿还有别的人来自他老家吗
Is there anyone else from his hometown in D.C.?
他最初来这里时一定有人接应
Someone must have helped him when he first arrived here.
可能是"叔叔"
It could be Dyadya.
很难说
Oh, it's hard to tell
因为他一直用一次性手♥机♥
with all the disposable cell phones he uses,
但我会继续追查
but keep looking will I.
好吧 非常感谢 加西亚 再见
All right, thank you so much, garcia. Bye.
有情况
Something's going on.
"叔叔"告诉你他会拿到两百万赎金
Dyadya told you he'd get two million ransom?
我在酒吧听到的可不是这个数字
That's not what I heard at the club.
我听到"叔叔"会拿到两千万
I heard Dyadya's getting 20 million.
两千万 可不是小数目
20 million. That's a lot of money.
狗♥娘♥养♥的一直在骗你
Son of a bitch has been lying to you.
他会付我们多少钱 区区五千
And what was he gonna give us, a measly 5 grand?
我不相信
I don't believe it.
不相信的话自己去问伊凡
You don't believe it, talk to Ivan.
伊凡是谁
Who's Ivan?
本地一家脱衣舞酒吧的调酒师
A bartender at the local strip club.
我们在那有眼线
We have a source down there.
霍奇 赎金金额改过
Hotch, hey, the ransom changed.
以前只有两百万
It used to just be two million.
知道了 里德 谢谢
All right, Reid. Thank you.
下午2:46 失踪24小时9分钟
下午2:46 失踪24小时9分钟
如果打进电♥话♥ 我们的人会接听
Ok, if a call comes in, one of us is gonna answer.
可能会请你讲话
We may ask you to speak,
但最重要的是你得保持冷静
but what's most important is you'll have to stay calm.
我联♥系♥了几位石油产业的高管
I followed up with some oil execs.
发现那些拥有俄♥罗♥斯♥公♥司♥股份的人
It turns out those with stakes in Russian companies
其实会从液压破碎禁令中获益
would benefit from a fracking ban
因为那会让俄♥罗♥斯♥石油价格回升
because it would drive Russian oil prices back up.
我认为此案跟他们无关
I don't think they're involved.
我是霍奇纳探员
This is Agent Hotchner.
苏菲·特洛伊在我们手上
We have Sophie Troy.
你是谁
Who is this?
你可以叫我维克多
You may call me Viktor.
维克多 我们得确保苏菲还活着
Viktor, we need to know that Sophie is alive.
喂
Hello?
苏菲 我是联调局的霍奇纳探员
Sophie, this is Agent Hotchner with the FBI.
现在你丈夫就在旁边
I'm here with your husband.
本
Ben?
苏菲 你没事吧
Sophie, are you ok?
应该算吧
I...think so.
问她些私人问题
Ask her something personal.
苏菲 你记得我们第一次约会吗
Uh, Sophie, you remember our first date.
吃完晚饭后我们去哪了
Where did we go after dinner?
我们去散步了
We went for a walk.
在哪
Where?
我们去哪散步了 公园的名字是什么
Where did we go for a walk? What was the name of the park?
你们得救救我 他们要杀我
You have to help me. I think they're gonna kill me--
不 等下 让她回来听电♥话♥
No, wait. Put her back on the phone.
你不让她回答那个问题
You didn't let her answer the question.
我没法确定那就是她
I can't tell that it's her.
维克多
Viktor...
-满意了吧 -苏菲
- Satisfied? - Sophie--
告诉议员我们可不是孩子
Tell the Congressman we're not children.
他和他的家人想占我们便宜
He and his family think to take advantage,
但我们可不会被小钱打发了
but we won't be paid off with some pocket change.
维克多
Viktor?
追踪到了吗
We get a trace?
是个长途越洋电♥话♥
It's a long number. Overseas.
所在地是车♥臣♥
Chechnya.
不 他没可能把她带到那么远的地方
No, there's no way he would take her that far.
他改变了电♥话♥线路
He rerouted the call.
岩溪公园
Rock Creek Park.
我们约会时去了岩溪公园
We went to Rock Creek Park on our date.
那就是她
That was her, all right.
一定要是她
It had to be her.
告诉议员我们可不是孩子
"Tell the Congressman we're not children.
他和他的家人想占我们便宜
He and his family think to take advantage,
但我们可不会被小钱打发了
but we won't be paid off with some pocket change."
被小钱打发了
"Paid off with some pocket change."
也许他们之前达成了某种协议
Maybe there was some prior arrangement.
斯宾塞说过赎金金额涨了
We know from Spence that the ransom amount change.
也许之前的协议破裂了
Maybe a previous deal went south?
也就是说议员或是他熟识的人
Meaning the Congressman or someone in his circle
对我们有所隐瞒
is hiding something.
也许是熟人作案 难道我们被耍了吗
It could be an inside job. Are we being played here?
维克多确实提到他和他的家人
Viktor did say he and his family.
也许是指他哥哥 保罗
Maybe it's the brother, Paul.
那位重新做人的施粥场志愿者吗
The born again soup kitchen volunteer?
三个月前他还身染毒瘾
Who was a pill-popping drug addict 3 months ago.
在议员旁边他明显不自在
Well, he's definitely uncomfortable around the Congressman,
一直在避免眼神接触
and he avoids making eye contact.
小可爱 关于保罗·特洛伊你知道多少
Hey, baby girl, what do you know about Paul Troy?
加西亚
Garcia.
小可爱
Hey, baby gir--
我的天 你来这干什么
Oh, my God. What are you doing in here?
我之前找你去了 这里超乱
I was looking for you. It's very messy.
别慌 我可不介意
Ok, chill, chill. You know I'm not worried
你怎么布置你的蝙蝠侠基地
about how you keep the Batcave.
你是来问保罗·特洛伊的事
You're here for information about Paul Troy.
他半年前因挪用公♥款♥被捕
He was arrested 6 months ago for embezzlement
当时他是一家餐厅的经理
while he was working as a manager for a restaurant,
但指控被撤销了 根据警方记录
but the charges were dropped. According to police records,
他拿那笔钱是为了付给俄♥罗♥斯♥毒贩
he needed the money to pay back Russian drug dealers,
但他坚持说自己会把钱还上
but he had every intention of paying the restaurant back.
你最棒
You are the best.
-谢了 亲爱的 -不客气
- Thanks, mama. - Yeah.
我们知道当你被捕时
We know at the time of your arrest
你欠了俄♥罗♥斯♥毒贩钱 欠了多少
you owed some Russian drug dealers money. How much?
32000美元
32,000.
那你肯定已经付清了
Well, you must have paid it off,
否则你现在要么没命要么在住院
otherwise you'd be dead or laid up in a hospital somewhere.
我借了些钱
I got a loan.
谁借你的
From who?
一个朋友
A friend.
你弟弟吗
Your brother?
不 我说了是朋友
No, I said a friend.
哪个朋友
Which friend?
我不想把他牵扯进来
Look, I don't want him involved in this.
现在可不是你说了算 告诉我名字
That's not your call right now. I need a name.
昨天下午两点半你在哪
Where were you yesterday at 2:30 P.M.?
好吧 我们有另一种推测
Ok. Here's another scenario.
你仍欠毒贩钱
You still owe the drug dealers,
但你告诉他们一个赚大钱的办法
but you told them how to get a much bigger payday.
他们绑♥架♥你嫂子
They kidnap your sister-in-law,
你的家人会付赎金 不会过问别的
your family will pay the ransom, no questions asked.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表