挺忙的
Busy.
晚上上完课有学习小组吗
Study group tonight after class?
但愿不用熬通宵
I hope it's not gonna be another all-nighter.
医学院入学考试折腾死我了
These MCATs are gonna kill me.
你没问题的 宝贝
Well, you'll do great, honey.
气管附近的软骨都受伤了
Cartilage around the windpipe was damaged,
但死因其实是气管破裂
but COD was actually a crushed trachea.
我很惊讶艾玛死前没有陷入心搏骤停
I'm surprised Emma didn't go into cardiac arrest before then.
而且 每个被害人的手腕
Also, each victim has advanced
都因捆绑而产生了重度挫伤
anti-mortem bruising around their wrists from the bindings.
从挫伤初期到死亡有多长时间
How long was it before the start of the bruising and the kill?
大概六个小时
Roughly 6 hours.
没人可以六个小时持续性♥爱♥
Nobody has sex for 6 straight hours, not even sting.
也许他前期在跟她们预热
Maybe he's interacting with them beforehand.
但是 这是个耐力测试
Nonetheless, it's an endurance test.
他必须得身体状况良好
He'd have to be in pretty great physical shape.
脖子上的反抗挫伤
The anti-mortem bruising on the neck
表示他多次重复勒紧和放松
means he strangled and released repeatedly.
-他在玩弄她们 -跟她们在一起的时间
- He was toying with them. - Time spent with them
比谋杀更重要
is more important than the kill.
那你觉得勒杀
Well, do you think the strangulation
只是一种谋杀方法吗
is just a dispatching method, then?
有可能 如果这只是窒息性性♥爱♥呢
Could be. I mean, what if this is all about erotic asphyxiation?
如果是那样的话
If that's the case,
不是只有接受者有愉悦感吗
isn't the pleasure usually all for the recipient?
也许对他来说不是这样
Maybe not for him.
切断被害人的空气
Cutting off his victim's air supply
可能就是他满足自己需求的方式
might be how he satisfies his own urges.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妈妈工作很辛苦的 好吗
Hey, your mom had a really rough day at work, ok?
爸爸 我希望
Dad, I wish...
什么
Yeah?
感觉你好像不在我们身边了
I mean, it's like you're never around anymore.
我知道 我心里也不好过
I know, it's tough on me, too.
那我想也许今晚
Well, then I was thinking that maybe tonight
我们可以 一起看威斯康星大学貛队的比赛
we could, like, watch the Badgers Game.
算了 这是个蠢主意
Never mind. It's a dumb idea.
不蠢
Hey, it's not dumb.
你知道我想看的
You know I want to.
拿带子录下来我们看 好吗
Tape it for us, will you?
爸爸 那是硬盘录像机
Dad, it's a DVR.
天呐 你还活在90年代吗
God, you're so nineties.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
Love you, too, dad.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
六小时是段很长的时间
6 hours is a long time,
尤其是在静谧的晚上
especially when it's late and quiet,
被绑住 且没人听到你的声音
for someone to be held and no one to hear anything.
电♥话♥记录显示他们
Cell records tell us they communicated a lot
在谋杀前几周联♥系♥很频繁
in the weeks leading up to the murders.
如果被害人不知道自己有麻烦呢
What if the victims didn't know they were in trouble?
真的吗 好的 我有个黑色的实验室
Really? Well, ok. I have a black lab.
我喜欢狗 我小时候家里总是养猎犬
Oh, I love dogs. When I was a kid, we always had retrievers.
我家的本特别通人性
Well, my Ben is a total sweetheart.
所以 你很喜欢做化学家吗
So, you like being a chemist?
你一直都很喜欢科学吗
I mean, I guess, have you always liked science?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
这个 我不知道 听着有点奇怪
It's so, um, I don't know, this sounds weird,
但是化学 说它赏心悦目好像不太合适
but chemistry is, well, exhilarating is not the right word.
你有激♥情♥是件很幸运的事
You're lucky to have a passion.
你呢 你喜欢做会计吗
Well, what about you, do you like being an accountant?
还好吧
It's been fine.
那 你有孩子吗
So, uh, you have kids?
没有 从来没觉得有这种需求 好像
Nope. Never really, uh, felt the urge, I guess.
你呢
You?
我啊 没有 没有孩子
Me? No. No kids.
我明天要早起
Well. Um, I have an early morning.
我该睡觉了
I should get to bed.
那要不我们明天再聊吧
Well, maybe we can talk again tomorrow.
我喜欢这提议
I'd really like that.
晚安
Good night.
我们知道他取得了她们的信任
We know he gains their trust.
那天艾玛的丈夫出城了
And with Emma's husband out of town.
那晚报♥警♥器似乎没有打开
Looks like the alarm wasn't armed that night.
弗农说他总会确定艾玛开报♥警♥器
Vernon said he made sure that Emma always set it,
尤其是他出城的时候
especially when he was out of town.
她一般都会开 除了昨晚
She did, except for last night.
她只有一晚没开 然后就死了吗
The one night she doesn't, she ends up dead?
我觉得她知道嫌犯会来
I think she knew the unsub was coming.
你怎么这么晚才来
What took you so long?
被害人叫琳·柏伊德
The victim's name is Lynn Boyd,
她也是已婚
and she was also married.
看来他开始固定一种类型了
Looks like he's settling on a type.
艾什莉·麦迪森之类的约会网站
Yeah, dating sites like Ashley Madison
认为已婚人士更倾向于
suggest married people are more likely to cheat
跟已婚人士出轨
with other married people.
互相保证破坏
Mutually assured destruction.
是啊 如果一方知道可能对自己也有害
Yeah. One party's less likely to confess
那他们就不太可能会坦白了
if they know it could hurt them, too.
就算是这样
But even with this set-up,
人也还是会伤心
people still have their hearts broken.
不过是普通人而已
It's only human.
不张扬就行了
Just have to do it very quietly.
要是艾玛想出轨 可能会找个已婚男人
If Emma was gonna stray, she'd probably do it with a married man,
也就是说这个人很可能已经结婚了
which means most likely this guy's married.
他以羞辱我为乐
"He feeds on my humiliation,
祈求我的祈求
imploring me to beg."
我内心的猛虎轻声说
"My inner tigress whispers,
乐趣不能只让他一人享有
don't let him have all the fun.
解放自己 蜷缩起来的我兴奋至极
'free yourself.' I feel myself curl with excitement."
这段话貌似有点耳熟
There's something vaguely familiar about that passage.
我以前读到过
I've read that before.
捆绑 丝巾 狂野的性♥爱♥
The bindings, the silk scarf, the rough sex.
他用《赤♥裸♥映像》来选择受害者
He's using "Bare Reflections" to choose his victims.
我就是你的 来吧
I'm all yours. Give it to me.
等等 先生 我的意思是"有何吩咐"
Wait, sir, I meant that in the "how can I help you?" way,
不是那种 因为你太可爱了
not in the-- 'cause you're super lovely.
你开扬声器了 对吧
And I'm on speaker, aren't I?
加西亚 关于那本叫《赤♥裸♥映像》的爱情小说
Garcia, what can you tell us about the
有什么资料
romance novel "Bare Reflections"?
我知道这书很火
I can tell you it's very popular.
我看看 输入查找输入
And let me see. Typing and checking and typing and...
火得超过我想像
It is way more popular than I thought.
有多火
How popular?
有文化现象出现
Uh, like cultural phenomenon.
比如 特许商品
Like, licensed products,
还有丝巾 女性内衣
like red silk scarves and lingerie.
还有 我最喜欢的
And, ooh, my personal favorite
是一件婴儿连体衫 上面印着
is a baby onesie that says "9 months ago
9个月前妈妈看了《赤♥裸♥映像》
my mom read 'Bare Reflections,'"
超级诡异又怪得可爱
which is super creepy and weirdly cute.
我显然不属于这种类型
Clearly I'm in the wrong genre.
如果这书是主流的话
If this book is mainstream,
他可选的受害对象就太多了
then his victim pool is large.
加西亚 除了琳之外的被害人
Garcia, did any of the other victims
也有这本书吗
besides Lynn own a copy?
我看看 玛丽·海利的平板上有
Uh, let's see. Mary Healy had it on her tablet.
多娜·雷博恩从图书馆借了两次这本书
Donna Rayburn check it out of the library twice.
艾玛和琳都是在当地买♥♥的书
Emma and Lynn both purchased copies locally.
好多下流的短♥信♥
And, hey, a lot of the saucy texts
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表