灰姑娘
If the Shoe Fits
小子 过来
Boy, come on!
快点 好小子
Let's go. Good boy.
过来 过来
Come here. Come on.
对
Yeah.
别跟狗狗玩了
Enough with the dog already.
我的话你一个字都没听
You haven't heard a single word I've said.
我现在没时间说这些
I don't have time for this now.
好的 那就腾出时间来说
Ok, fine. Then make time for this.
我要去跟你老婆说我们的事
I'm telling your wife about us.
-不 不行 -看你怎么拦住我
- No, you won't. - Try and stop me.
过来
Come here.
去捡
Go fetch!
你真要威胁我吗
You're seriously threatening me?
你可犯了个大错
You just made a big mistake.
杰夫 我们谈谈
Jeff? Let's talk about this.
杰夫
Jeff?
别过来 别靠近这里
Stay there. Don't come any closer.
披萨好了
Hmm, pizza is ready.
我就是搞不懂
I just don't get this.
云是什么
What's a cloud?
这个不好解释
Uh, you know, it's hard to explain.
就是无线上传到服务器
It's a wireless upload to a server.
有个数据中心被叫做云端
There's actually data centers called cloud farms.
这可好
Oh. Terrific.
我花了一年时间学习如何刻录光盘
It took me a year to learn how to scan these onto cds
现在我到了云端
and now I'm in a cloud farm.
别犯愁 我会帮你
Don't worry about it. I'll help you.
我去拿披萨
I'll grab the pizza.
-然后就去睡觉 亨利 好吗 -好
- Then it's off the bed, Henry, ok? - Ok.
那个是谁
Who's that?
这是你妈妈
Well, that's your mama,
这是你姨妈罗莎琳德 宝贝
and that's your aunt Rosalind, honey.
你不知道她是谁吧
You don't know who she is?
晚安 小家伙 睡个好觉
Good night, buddy. Sleep tight.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, mommy.
今晚你跟亨利提到罗莎琳德吗
Um, did you and Henry talk about Rosalind this evening?
是的 提到了
Yeah, a little bit.
他看见照片就问起来
He saw a picture of her and he asked.
你把她死了的事告诉他了
And you told him she was dead?
没有 我跟他解释说她走了
No. No. I explained to him that she was gone,
去了一个更好的地方
that she went to a better place.
好吧 亨利刚才问 我们是否能去那个
Ok, well, Henry just asked if we could go visit her
更好的地方看她
in this better place.
妈 真不敢相信你告诉他这些
Mom, I can't believe you told him
都没跟我商量一下
without even discussing it with me.
-我没有说细节 -这不是关键
- I didn't go into detail. - It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
威尔跟我商量过这些事 详细讨论过
Will and I have discussed this, at length, ok?
我们决定等亨利大一些
We decided that we would wait until Henry was old enough
再谈这个话题
to broach the subject.
我们不用这样打哑谜
We don't need to talk in code.
罗莎自杀了 我看你现在跟你父亲和我一样
Roz killed herself, and now I see you making the same mistakes
也犯了同样的错误
your father and I made.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们那么多年都对罗莎琳德的事视而不见
For years we kept our heads in the sand about Rosalind,
忽略了危险的信♥号♥♥
ignored the warning signs.
如果我们能及时处理她的问题
Maybe, maybe if we had just dealt with her problems head-on,
也许她现在还在
she'd still be with us.
你是成年人 亨利还是孩子 非常不一样
You're an adult. Henry is a child. There's a big difference.
我不觉得实话会伤害谁
I don't see how the truth harms anyone,
无论是成年人还是孩子
adults or children.
要是他问起来 我该如何回答
Ok, so what am I supposed to tell him if he asks how she--
我得走了 有工作
I gotta go. It's work.
去吧 我们没事的
Go. We're fine here.
妈
Mom...
别再跟亨利说罗莎的任何事
Do not say anything more to Henry about Roz.
拜托
Please.
我不会的 放心
I won't. Don't worry.
说到底 回避是我们家的人最擅长的
Avoidance is what this family does best, anyhow.
-嗨 -晚上好
- Hi. - Good evening.
蒙大拿大学学生道格拉斯·克拉克
Ok. University of Montana student Douglas Clark
今天下午在他车边被人发现
was found this afternoon next to his car,
身中至少十二刀
stabbed at least a dozen times,
杀手留下了现场证据
and the killer left us a calling card.
这标记物真有特色
Oh, that's a distinctive signature.
该地区有类似的谋杀案上报吗
Have there been similar murders reported in the area?
谢天谢地 没有
Thankfully, no.
那叫我们介入做什么
So then why are we being called in?
上个月 一个当地店主在肇事逃逸案中死亡
Last month a local shopkeeper was killed in a hit-and-run.
司机是一名学生 有钱有关系
The driver was a student who's very rich and well connected.
他父亲上下打点 使他只受到了轻微处罚
Daddy got him off with a slap on the wrist.
我想这种事应该引起了民愤
Which I imagine didn't sit well with the locals.
可以这么说
Oh, you could say that.
某个学生社团遭到了燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击
A random fraternity was firebombed in retaliation.
他们认为谋杀可能是学生社团
And there's concern that the murder might escalate the friction
和当地居民之间摩擦升级所致
between the student community and the permanent residents.
市民对抗学生 这种事是有的
Town versus gown. It happens.
可以追溯到圣思嘉日之战
All the way back to the battle of saint scholastica day.
好吧 我咬钩了 你刚说
Ok, I'll take the bait. What is the--
那个啥是什么
whatever it is that you just said?
圣思嘉日之战 很高兴你问了
The battle of saint scholastica day? I'm glad you asked.
牛津大学 1335年
Oxford University, 1335,
市民攻击学生和教授
citizens attacked students and professors
使用的武器是弓箭 战斗持续了两天
with bows and arrows. Fighting went on for two days
差不多一百人死亡
and nearly 100 people were killed.
也许是因为我脾气好
You know, it's probably just my easygoing nature,
要我捅一个人十二刀
but if I stabbed someone a dozen times,
那肯定有什么火都撒光了
it'd pretty much be out of my system.
为什么砸车窗
Why smash a car window?
车撞死了店主 或许是个原因
Well, a car killed the shopkeeper. Maybe it's a message.
也许只是愤怒 愤怒得失去理智
Or just plain anger, and a lot of it.
无论原因是什么 我们需要假定
Whatever the reason, we have to assume
还会有更多类似情况出现
there's more where that came from.
半小时后出发
Wheels up in 30.
血腥复仇诞生于深沉静默
"Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence."
维托里奥·阿尔菲耶里[意大利剧作家]
Vittorio Alfieri.
验尸报告推测死亡时间
The coroner's report puts the time of death
为前一天晚上十点到凌晨两点
between 10 P.M. and 2 A.M. The previous night.
这个看起来不像是对肇事逃逸者的报复
This doesn't feel like payback for the hit-and-run driver.
克拉克被刺了十二刀 这纯属个人恩怨
Clark was stabbed 12 times. That's personal.
他很安静 不与人来往 跟当地人没有结怨
He was quiet. Kept to himself. No problems with the locals.
克拉克和另一个孩子一样
Clark did come from the same privileged gene pool
有钱有势 教育良好
as the other kid. Money, education, influence.
他身上那么多伤口
There's not much blood on the scene
现场却没有多少血迹
given the extent of the injuries.
克拉克一定是在别处被杀害的
Clark must have been killed somewhere else
然后被抛尸树林
and then dragged into the woods and abandoned.
首先 在道格拉斯·克拉克的手♥机♥里发现
Okay, thing one, a search on Douglas Clark's cell phone
色情视频的缓冲 同性的噢
turned up a cache of pornography. The non-heterosexual kind.
这样的话 形势就大不同了
Well, that changes the equation.
如果死者是同性恋 那么罪案可能是出于仇恨
If the victim was gay, we could be looking at a hate crime.
说了"首先" 肯定就还有"其次"
And I wouldn't have said "thing one" if there wasn't a thing two.
在距离第一名死者一英里的地方又发现一具尸体
A new body was just discovered a mile away from the first victim.
目前尚无详细资料
No details yet.
凶手的冷却期也太短了
So much for a cooling-off period.
落地后 戴夫和里德
All right, when we land, Dave, you and Reid
直接去最新的犯罪现场
go directly to the new crime scene.
摩根和小洁去找法医
Morgan and JJ, talk to the M.E.,
凯特和我去跟当地执法部门协调
and Kate and I will coordinate with local law enforcement
尽量多了解一些跟道格拉斯·克拉克有关的信息
and find out what we can about Douglas Clark.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表