永生一族
The Forever People
你必须说
You need to talk.
我很清楚如何得到我想要的东西
I know exactly how to get what I want.
不 停 停
No, stop! stop!
停 停
Stop. Stop.
刚才怎么回事
What was that, huh?
你失去了招式 完全不防守
You lost your form, completely let your guard down.
-怎么回事 -怎么了
- What was that? - What?
要知道 如果你跟个经验老道的人对打
You know, if you're fighting somebody who knows what they're doing
你这么玩只有死路一条
and you pulled that garbage, they'd kill you.
那你怎么没打死我
So why didn't you?
好吧 我们到此为止
Yeah. I think we're done here.
佩内洛普·加西亚 来信息
有案子
如果我是你...
If I were you...
住手
stop!
我会省点力气
I would save my strength.
这次飞哪里 亲爱的
Where are we flying to this time, mama?
内华达州博尔德
Boulder city, Nevada, my vision,
胡佛水坝之乡
home of the Hoover Dam,
因为警♥察♥在那儿发现了一具女尸
because police there found the body of a woman,
全身被包裹着沉在水里
wrapped and weighed down in the water.
看来嫌犯喜欢冷藏尸体
He apparently likes to freeze.
身份查明了吗
I.D. Yet?
很遗憾 没有
No, unfortunately.
在水里有多久了
How long was she in the water?
不清楚 死者全身冻僵 很难确定作案手法
Unclear. Her popsicleness made it hard to determine an M.O.
确定这是嫌犯干的 不是在水里导致的吗
Are we sure this is the unsub and not just exposure?
死者血液在体内结冰
Her blood was frozen in her veins.
那个地区的温度无法造成这一状况
Temperatures in the area don't get cold enough for that.
胡佛水坝离维加斯不远
Hoover Dam is not that far from Vegas.
会是职业杀手干的吗
Could this be a hitman?
但她身上没有记号♥
No marks on her, though.
杀手杀人通常会留下痕迹作为证据
Hitmen usually leave evidence of an efficient kill.
不 有记号♥
No, he did leave a mark.
哪里
Where?
胸骨 心脏上方
Breastbone, above the heart.
那不是冻伤 是电烧伤
It's not frostbite. That's an electrical burn.
作案手法中怎么牵涉到电击
Why introduce electroshock to the M.O.?
信不信由你们 降低体温是种舒适的死法
Believe it or not, hypothermia is a rather pleasant way to die.
寒冷令人进入睡眠状态
The cold just kind of puts you to sleep.
嫌犯希望延长行为时间
He wants to prolong what he's doing,
所以用电击使被害人清醒
so he jolts her back awake.
你怎么看出这些特点的
How did you catch all that?
我以前见过
I've seen it before.
戴上
Put this on.
你知道自己签下的是什么吗
Are you aware of what you signed?
知道
Yes.
准备好进阶到第二级吗
Are you prepared to advance to level 2?
是的
Yes.
这是你将接受的洗礼
This is your baptism.
至此已不能回头
There's no turning back.
祝你好运
Good luck.
人人都有隐秘之苦 不为外人所知
"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not,
我们常说人冷若冰霜 其实他只是黯然神伤
and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is only sad."
语出亨利·沃兹沃思·朗费罗
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
死者身份还没查明吗
Still no I.D. Of the victim?
加西亚正在暴♥力♥犯罪数据库里查询
Garcia's running her markers through vicap.
这个嫌犯费了很大的事
This unsub went through a lot of trouble
裹好尸体并且将其沉到水底
wrapping and weighing the body down.
通常人死后产生的气体
Usually it's postmortem gas production
会使得尸体浮到水面上
that brings a body to the surface,
而如果进行冰冻 那就只会浮到上层
but if you freeze it, it'll rise to the top
就像饮料里加的冰块
like ice cubes in a drink.
这么说他确实很聪明 考虑到了这个问题
So he's smart enough to consider the possibility,
但经验不足 没能处理好弃尸问题
but not experienced enough to effectively execute the disposal.
也许是第一次动手
It's probably his first kill.
既然他如此不怕麻烦 藏匿尸体
If he went through this much trouble to hide the body,
那说明死者很容易牵连到他头上
he knows it can be tied back to him.
查清死者身份应该就能找到嫌犯了
Should be easy to find him once we learn who she is.
那是我们着陆后的首要任务
That'll be our first objective when we land.
我们还要根据船主的数量划出可疑范围
We should also build a suspect pool based on boat ownership.
密德湖上有多少艘船
How many boats are there on Lake Mead?
1908艘
1,908.
不是吧 你这都知道
Come on. You just know that?
是的 密德湖有1908艘船
Yeah. There are 1,908 boats on Lake Mead.
怎么得来的数据
Where did you get that number?
基于该地区的人口密度
Based on the population density of the area,
我 估算的
I...estimated.
你猜的啊
You guessed.
我想说 这家伙到底真的是天才呢
I mean, is this guy really a genius,
还是他只要以专家身份开口 我们就都信他了呢
or does he just say things with authority and we all believe him?
谢谢你 十年了
Oh, wow. Thank you. 10 years.
十年来终于有人跟我想法一样了
It took 10 years for someone to finally have my back.
好了 爱因斯坦 她叫板了 快应战
All right, Einstein, she just called you out. Bring it.
查啊
Look it up.
我查了
I am...
小子没说错
And the kid's right.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
-来一下 -决不
- Load up. - Never.
内华达州 博尔德
我们在湖里打捞其它被害人
We're dragging the lake for additional victims.
问题是水域很广
Problem is, it's a huge body of water.
从弃尸点开始向外辐射
Start from the disposal site and radiate out from there.
当年绿河行动就是这样开展的
That's how Green River operated.
你们做牙齿印膜了吗
Did you take a dental imprint?
做了 正在和记录进行比对
Yeah, we're running it against our records,
我们也把它发给你们的技术分♥析♥人员了
and we sent it to your technical analyst.
-该死 -什么
- Damn it. What?
我们可能来错警局了
We might be in the wrong police station.
你们在说冷啊冷的搞的我都觉得冷了
All this talk about the cold is making me cold.
这奇怪吗
Is that weird?
没什么奇怪的 宝贝 听着
Nothing weird about you, baby girl. Listen,
你在暴♥力♥犯罪数据库里查到什么了吗
you get anything off ViCAP?
没有 也没人报♥警♥说这可怜的女孩失踪了
Negatory. And no one reported this poor girl missing, either.
把她的资料与亚利桑那州车管所数据进行比对
All right, run her stats against Arizona DMV.
另一个州啊
Ooh, a new state.
稍等我查下她的牙医记录
Give me a second to run her dental records.
为什么要查另一个州
Why search one state over?
亚利桑那和内华达州的边界正好穿过密德湖
The Arizona-Nevada line runs right through Lake Mead.
很不错的反侦察手段
Pretty good forensic countermeasure.
他知道我们的搜索会止于州界
He knows that our search stops at the state line.
查到了 亚利桑那州金曼市的莎拉·罗德斯
Got her. Sarah Rhodes of Kingman, Arizona.
天啊 她是个十岁男孩鲍比的母亲
And--oh, goodness, a mother to 10-year-old Bobby.
信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥号♥码三年前注销了
Credit cards and cell phone canceled 3 years ago.
亚利桑那 我们来错州了
Arizona. We're in the wrong state.
我查到了一点资料
I do have one breadcrumb.
她定期会去博尔德市附近的
She made regular visits to several ATMs
几个ATM取款机
in your Boulder City neck of the woods.
有监控录像片段为证
I have the security camera footage to prove it.
上一次取钱是在两周前
Last withdrawal was two weeks ago,
都是同一数目 一个月260美元
Always the same amount, $260 a month.
她在这做什么
What the hell was she doing here?
指甲里的衣物纤维与她自己扯破的衣服相吻合
Cloth fibers under her fingernails match her own torn clothing.
反常脱衣现象
Paradoxical undressing.
当你体内温度降到29度时
When your core temperature reaches 85 degrees,
收缩了的血管会突然扩大
your constricted blood vessels suddenly dilate,
产生极热的感觉
producing the sensation of extreme heat.
你会将你的衣服都脱了
You tear your clothing off
即使你正在被冻死
even though you're freezing to death.
会不会嫌犯所做的
What if what the unsub is doing
类似于达豪集中营那种冷水实验
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表