你做了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
安德鲁会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Andrew?
我想你知道该怎么做
I think you know what needs to be done.
你处理他吧 我去处理警♥察♥那边
You take care of him, I'll go deal with the cops.
可是你说我们一块去
But you said we'd go together.
让 让我来搞定他们
Just -- just let me deal with them.
好吗
All right?
相信我
Trust me.
你回家
You go home
把那些纪念品都处理掉
and you get rid of those keepsakes.
确保没有留下任何线索
And make sure there are no loose ends.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
拜托
Come on.
你以为我不知道吗
You thought I didn't know?
我一直都知道我们很像
I've always known you and I were alike.
即使是在你还小的时候
Even when you were a little boy.
我就看到了你眼中的火花
I saw that sparkle in your eye.
没事的
It's ok. Shh.
没事的
It's ok, hey?
我会替你保守秘密
Your secret is safe with me.
我找到了这个
Hey, I found this --
搞什么
What happened?!
是他逼我的
He gave me no choice.
我查过总公♥司♥ 布莱恩不在
I checked the main office. Brian wasn't there.
根据安排表 他现在本该在上班
According to the schedule, he's supposed to be on duty.
看来布莱恩接了杰克的班
It looks like Brian picked up where Jack left off.
经理说
According to the manager,
他班上到一半就走了
he left in the middle of his shift.
所以她过来找他
She came to look for him.
他们不想让布莱恩错过好戏
Wouldn't want Brian to miss out on the fun.
问题是
The question is,
他们知道布莱恩的秘密吗
are they aware of what Brian's been hiding?
这毫无疑问会毁掉他们之间的友谊
No doubt that would have ruined the friendship.
我们可以利用这点
We can use that.
布莱恩
Brian...
把枪给我
hand me the gun.
给我啊 伙计
Come on, man.
给我
Come on.
你应该按照计划行事的
You should have stuck to the plan.
你为什么把他弄出来
Why'd you get him out?
他发誓要是我把他拉上来
He swore he'd admit to what he did
他就会承认他的所作所为
if I pulled him up.
他当然会这么说 而你居然信了
Of course he did, and you fell for it!
我也努力过 知道吗
I tried, all right?!
来吧
Come on.
我们就照你说的把这地方烧了
Let's just burn this place down like you said
然后假装这件事没有发生过
and pretend this never happened.
好的 谢谢 霍奇
Ok. Thanks, Hotch.
他们找到了几张未成年少男的照片
They found several photos of underage boys.
他把他们的内♥裤♥留作纪念
He'd been keeping their underwear as souvenirs.
布莱恩的行为很罕见
What Brian's done is rare.
统计上来讲 性骚扰受害者很少会
Statistically, very few victims of molestation
变成施暴者
become predators themselves.
我们搜了安德鲁和查得的公♥寓♥
We searched Andrew and Chad's apartment.
没有任何发现
Came up empty.
问过一个邻居
Spoke to a neighbor,
她说已经几天没见过他们了
said she hadn't seen them in a few days.
确保你留几个人
Well, make sure you keep
在那片地区巡逻
a couple of your guys back to patrol the area
以防他们出现
just in case they surface.
我这就去
I'll get on it.
宝贝 给我点好消息
Hey, sweetness, tell me something good.
我查了一下查得和他的银行账户
I did some snooping into Chad and his bank account.
有家叫VBH的建筑公♥司♥
He's been regularly depositing checks
定期给他开支票
from a VBH Construction.
他们有个施工地点
They have a site
因为许可证问题而被关闭
that got shut down due to permit issues.
猜猜那地方在哪
Guess where it's located.
就在他们的安全区中心
Right in the middle of the comfort zone.
他们肯定把杰克藏在那了
Must be where they're holding Jack.
-地址发过去了 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Here's the address. - Thanks, mama.
好了 准备好了吗
All right, ready?
这是最后一点了
That's the last of it.
联邦调查局 不许动
FBI, don't move!
别过来 我是认真的
Don't come any closer! I mean it!
放下武器
Put the weapon down.
你这是干吗
What the hell are you doing?
杰克和查得在哪
Where are Jack and Chad?
他们死了
They're dead.
本来不该有人死的
N-nobody was supposed to die.
安德鲁 把枪放下
Andrew, put the gun down.
-做不到 -听她的 德鲁
- Can't do that. - Listen to her, Drew.
闭嘴 布莱恩 我能搞定
Shut up, Brian, I got this.
-让我们来帮你们 -帮我们
- Let us help you. - Help us?
我们当年需要你们的时候 你们在哪
Where were you when we needed you?
你根本不知道那人对我们做过些什么
You have no idea what that man did to us.
我们还只是孩子
We were just kids!
-我了解 -我叫你们退后
- Yes, I do. - Hey, I said back up!
听我说 听我说
Just listen to me. Just listen.
我现在把枪放下
I'm putting this away.
孩子 你也不想这么做
Kid, you don't want to do this.
把枪给我
Just give me the gun.
我保证我会让他认罪的
And you have my word that I'll get you a confession.
你在说谁
Who are you talking about?
韦斯特布鲁克已经死了
Westbrook is dead.
你要相信我 伙计
You just gotta trust me on this, man.
我为什么要相信你
Why would I trust you?
因为我小的时候也经历过同样的事
Because the same thing happened to me when I was a kid.
你的经历也发生在我身上过
What happened to you happened to me.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
好好想想
Think about this.
这可是你的后半辈子
This is the rest of your life, man.
你不会想这样的
You don't want to go out like this.
看看 看看你周围
Come on, look around. Look around.
要是你死了
A confession's not gonna mean
认罪还有什么用
a damn thing if you're dead.
你要是把枪放下 我可以帮你
If you put that gun down, I can help you.
谢天谢地你们来了 安德鲁杀了杰克和查得
Thank God you're here. Andrew killed Jack and Chad.
-什么 -别担心
- What? - Don't worry.
我们知道这不是你的主意
We know it wasn't your idea.
但我们也知道
But we also know
你喜欢保存纪念品
that you like to keep souvenirs.
你在说什么
Hey, what are you talking about?
你因持有和散布
You're under arrest for possession
儿童色情物品而被捕了 走吧
and distribution of child pornography. Let's go.
布莱恩·斯蒂勒 你有权保持沉默
Brian Stiller, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将被用作呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
我保证过会让他认罪
I promised you a confession.
可我没说这会是你想见到的结果
I didn't say it would be the one you wanted to hear.
我们的道德责任不是去阻止未来
"Our moral responsibility is not to stop the future,
而是去塑造未来
but to shape it.
把我们的命运引向慈爱
To channel our destiny in humane directions
并减轻转变过程中的痛苦
and to ease the trauma of transition."
阿尔文·托夫勒[未来学家]
Alvin Toffler.
我们才离开一个小时
We've only been gone an hour
就又有两个韦斯特布鲁克的受害者站出来了
and two more of Westbrook's victims have come forward.
你知道我的经历 对吧
You know what happened to me, don't you?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
你
You did.
你处理这个案子的方式
The way you handled this case,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表