剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
reporting shots fired in a plaza off Avenida Bella Vista.
在贝拉维斯特路旁的广场发生了枪击事件
Where Annie's located? Yep. One presumed dead.
安妮所在的地方吗 对 一人死亡
Is she picking up her burner cell?
她接电♥话♥了吗
Nope.
没接
Keep trying.
继续打
Auggie Anderson. You found him.
奥吉·安德森 正是
Something I can help you with?
找我有事吗
Oh, more the other way around. You blew me off earlier today.
其实是你该找我 你之前放了我鸽子
I'm here to help you make amends.
我是来给你机会弥补的
Hayley Price, NCTC.
我叫海莉·普莱斯 来自国家反恐中心
Anywhere private we could talk?
方便借一步说话吗
I'd like you to walk me through the apprehension of Mykola Altan.
希望你能给我讲讲 麦克拉·埃尔顿的抓捕
You were handling the operative running point
当时埃尔顿被安·沃克逮捕的时候
on Altan's capture, Anne Walker?
你是她的联络人 对吗
Annie walker. Yes.
是安妮·沃克 没错
And she had just returned from an extended sabbatical,
她最近刚放长假回来
hadn't she?
对吗
Yes, four months.
对 四个月长假
And she was sent back out
而她重新投入工作
because of her relationship with Khalid Ansari?
是因为跟卡里德·安萨里的关系
She knew Khalid better than anyone else we had.
她比任何人都了解卡里德
He led us to the Altans.
他引我们找到了埃尔顿一伙
From the reports I've read,
在我看到的报告上
she delivered Altan to the CIA facility
她将埃尔顿送到了中情局站点
but didn't accompany him inside,
却并没有和他一起进去
thus shielding herself from the blast.
躲过了爆♥炸♥
Do you know why she didn't go inside with the suspect?
你知道她为何没有和嫌疑人一起进去吗
If you don't know that, it's above your clearance.
如果你不知道的话 说明你的权限不够
Mr. Anderson,
安德森先生
I've been tasked by the director of National Intelligence
我是奉国家情报局局长之命
to coordinate a response to this incident.
来查清此次事件的真♥相♥
and, because I interface directly with the Oval Office,
因为我直接向总统办公室汇报
I've been given Yankee White category one clearance.
我拥有的是最高级权限
In other words, there's nothing that you can say
换句话说 关于此次任务
about this mission that I am not authorized to hear.
你知道的所有信息我都有权知道
Understand?
明白了吗
Great, with all that clearance, you know
好啊 既然你有这么高的权限
what Annie has accomplished for this agency,
你一定很了解安妮为中情局做的贡献
and you know the sacrifices she has made.
以及她所做的牺牲
And yet, a bomb still blew up in an uncharted CIA facility,
而一枚炸♥弹♥却在中情局的一处隐秘设施内爆♥炸♥
and I'm just here trying to figure out why.
我只是想知道原因
Yeah, tell me something-- what is your name again?
我想问一下 你叫什么名字来着
Hayley Price.
海莉·普莱斯
Tell me something, Ms. Price.
普莱斯女士 我想问一下
You ever served in the military? No.
你参过军吗 没有
You ever operated in hostile territory?
你参与过反恐行动吗
Other than right here? Okay.
除了今天吗 好吧
12 patriots were murdered three days ago in Chicago.
三天前 十二名爱国者在芝加哥被杀
Now, I didn't know them all, but the one I did know
虽然我并不全认识 但我认识的
I knew well.
与我很亲近
Charlie Schinderman.
查理·辛德曼
So you will forgive me
所以请原谅
if I take offense when some paper pusher
我不希望一个纸上谈兵的人
who's in charge of "Coordinating a response"
说着"要调查事情的真♥相♥"
comes in, questioning my colleague's
堂而皇之地质问我
commitment and allegiances.
质疑我同事的衷心和忠诚
Mr. Anderson, please sit down.
安德森先生 请坐下
We're not done yet. Well, I'm done.
我们还没谈完 我说完了
But I'm not.
我还没说完
Look, I'm sympathetic to the grief you must be feeling,
我很同情你现在所经历的痛苦
but I'm not going to let you use it to bully me
但我不会让你利用这些感情
out of doing my job.
干扰我的工作
Now, until DNI is satisfied that
除非国家情报局局长确保了
we've no more vulnerabilities to exploit
我们没有其他易受攻击的弱点
and that everyone Behind this act of terror has been rounded up,
而且这次恐怖事件的幕后者都被绳之以法
I'm going to carry on as if my paper pushing help
我会继续把这些纸上谈兵的工作
is as mission-critical as yours.
作为你的关键任务
Thank you.
谢谢
I was watching my six the entire time.
我一直在留意身后
You weren't following me.
你没有跟踪我
You stashed a GPS tracker on my car, didn't you?
你在我车上装了GPS追踪器 对吧
Maybe your cell phone, or--
也许是你的手♥机♥
How did you know where to find Borz?
你怎么知道该去哪里找博尔兹
The guys were canvassing the neighborhood
我们跟伊玛目在一起的时候
while we were with the Imam.
他们一直在游说周围的人
They know not to come back until their pockets are empty.
他们知道只有清干净口袋才能回来
And?
所以呢
A guy selling newspapers
一个卖♥♥报纸的人
saw Borz get on the number seven bus.
看到博尔兹上了七路公车
This was the most likely destination.
这里是他最可能的目的地
There are four of us.
我们有四个人
We can cover a lot more ground than you can.
能调查的地方比你多得多
Did you relay my, uh, offer back to Langley?
你把我的建议告诉兰利了吗
Why? Well, I'm just curious about
怎么 我只是好奇
What your superiors said when you read them in.
你说出来的时候 上司反应如何
I mean, did they think it was a good idea?
他们觉得这想法很好吗
My superiors trust the decisions I make in the field.
我的上司相信我的决定
Ah, but only to a point, though, right?
是吗 但也只是在某种程度上 对吧
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to work
你有没有想象过在工作的时候
for somebody who gives you their unconditional support?
能够得到无条件支持的感觉
If you're wondering, I am recruiting you
我直说了 我是想聘请你
to come and work for me.
来为我工作
You got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Soldiers, spies, poets, teachers.
军人 间谍 诗人 教师
These are the most unappreciated professions that I know.
这些是最难得到认可的职业
Now, I can't fix the teachers and the poets,
我帮不了教师和诗人
but people like you I can--
但是像你这样的人
I can show you that you're appreciated.
我会让你觉得得到认可
You don't understand me at all.
你根本不懂我
Oh, of course I do. You get off on the sacrifice.
我当然懂你 这样你不必牺牲
It ennobles your cause, but you don't have to
你的动机是好的 但不必为此
suffer for your art.
而付出代价
You can still do good for your country
你可以继续为国家做贡献
and get paid for it at the same time.
同时也能挣到钱
Well, you don't have to answer me right now.
我并不要求你马上给我答复
You can think about it, if you want. The answer's no.
你可以考虑一下 我不会答应的
Si, puedes ir. Gracias.
是的 你可以走了 谢谢
Yet another thing that money is still good for.
再一次证明 有钱能使鬼推磨
Okay. Wait, you're not leaving me here, are you?
走吧 等等 你不会把我留下吧
Well, I...I like to keep things simple,
我个人行事喜欢简单利落
And you're either with me, or you're against me.
你若不与我同道 就是敌人
And you...made your choice.
你已经做出选择了
Am I intruding? No, not at all.
打扰到你了吗 没有没有
We haven't met. I'm Caitlyn Cook.
我们还没正式会过面 我是凯特琳·库克
Arthur Campbell. Oh, I know who you are.
我是亚瑟·坎贝尔 我知道你是谁
Everybody knows who you are.
这的每个人都知道你是谁
I hear you've been trying to get ahold of Ryan.
我听说你在找瑞安
Is there something I can help you with
在他不在的这段时间
while he's out of pocket?
有什么我能帮忙的么
No, thank you Caitlyn.
不用了 谢谢你 凯特琳
I can wait till he's back from Brussels.
我可以等他从布鲁塞尔回来再说
Ryan's not in brussels.
瑞安不在布鲁塞尔
But you knew that already.
但你已经知道了
Yes, I did. From your wife?
我是知道没错 是你妻子告诉你的吗
I know a lot of people in South America.
我在南美认识的人不少
I was stationed there once upon a time.
我曾在那工作过
Of course you were. So what can I do for you?
当然 找我有事吗
Ryan's mission down there has a--many number of variables.
瑞安目前的任务有不少变量
So we're not yet sure how it's going to break,
我们目前仍不清楚事态会有怎样的发展
but we'd like to be prepared for every possible outcome.
但我们希望做好万全的准备
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表