剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
You ready? Always.
你准备好了吗 当然
Watch your six!
小心身后
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Let's see what Santa brought us, shall we?
来看看圣诞老人给送了什么礼物好了
Oh, looks like we've been naughty this year.
今年咱们很淘气啊
Potassium chloride. Induces a heart attack
氯化钾 引起心脏病发作
without leaving a chemical trace.
且不会留下化学痕迹
Semtex. This is not exactly enough to damage this place,
塑性炸♥弹♥ 这个量不够炸飞这里啊
but maybe they wanted to blow me up if the potassium didn't work.
或许他们想炸飞我 万一氯化钾没成功
Or maybe they wanted to just plant it on you.
或许他们只是想栽赃给你
They've already pinned Chicago on me. What else is there?
早就把芝加哥事件栽赃给我了 还有什么
Something that hasn't happened yet.
还没发生的事情
This is where all the diplomats and military vips
参加协议签订的所有外交官
are staying for the treaty signing.
和军事领袖们都住在这里
Hey, it's me.
是我
What's up?
什么事
I think there's a bomb in the Beaudmont Hotel
我认为博蒙特酒店里有炸♥弹♥
someone is targeting the dignitaries that are there
有人瞄准了在那里来参加协议签订的
for the treaty signing.
高♥官♥显贵们
What's the intel? Three men attacked McQuaid.
什么情报 三个人袭击了麦奎德
They had semtex and hotel blueprints to plant on him.
带有塑性炸♥药♥以及酒店平面图 想栽赃给他
You're with--
你和
You're with McQuaid?
你和麦奎德在一起吗
I'll explain that later, but right now,
回头再解释 但现在
we have to evacuate that hotel
我们得疏散酒店
in case somebody is targeting the diplomats there.
以防有人想袭击那里的外交官们
Yeah, I'm sending a team right now.
好 我这就派人过去
Then we need to talk.
然后我们得谈谈
What's happening?
出什么事了
There's a small electrical fire,
发生了一起小型的电气火灾
and we are evacuating the hotel as a precaution,
作为防范 我们正在疏散整个酒店
but it's nothing to be concerned about.
请不要有任何担心
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's not jump to any conclusions.
先别妄下定论
The plan's still good, love.
计划依旧没问题 亲爱的
Anything? Place is clear.
有什么吗 酒店没问题
They swept the entire hotel. Sorry for the inconvenience.
他们搜查了整个酒店 打扰大家了
Better safe than sorry.
安全为上
I'm glad it turned out to be a false alarm.
很高兴这是一起误警报
So if you'll excuse us, we'd better get our folks
先行一步了 我们得带我们的人
off to the treaty signing.
去签字现场了
Auggie. Good to see you, Arthur.
奥吉 见到你很高兴 亚瑟
Hey, grab a bite later, Anderson?
完事后喝一杯吗 安德森
Yeah. You buyin'? Sure.
没问题 你请客吗 当然
Tell me again where that intel came from.
再和我说一遍 哪里来的情报
I found a few disparate pieces of intel
我在麦奎德的服务器上发现了
on McQuaid's servers.
一些零碎的情报
I thought they fit together, but apparently I was wrong.
我以为能整合在一起 但显然我错了
You need a ride back to Langley?
要搭车回总部吗
Thanks. I got a couple things I have to wrap up here.
谢谢 不过我还得在这里办点事情
All right.
好吧
Miss Price, we got the prints off the cell phone.
普莱斯小姐 我们从手♥机♥上提取到指纹了
Who do you got? Two distinct sets.
是什么人 两套清晰的指纹
One belonging to Annie Walker, the other to Ryan McQuaid.
一个是安妮·沃克 另一个是瑞安·麦奎德
Hey, it's Hayley Price.
我是海莉·普莱斯
I need an arrest warrant for Annie Walker.
我需要一个针对安妮·沃克的逮捕令
Hey, Paul.
保罗
I just got a call from Hayley Price.
我刚接到了海莉·普莱斯的电♥话♥
She just tried to swear out a warrant on Annie Walker.
她想发出针对安妮·沃克的逮捕令
For what?
什么罪名
Abetting a fugitive and obstruction of justice.
协助逃犯 妨碍司法
Did you give it to her?
给她了吗
No, I couldn't.
没有 给不了
There's a flag on Walker's file
沃克的资料上有提示
saying that Langley had to approve it.
说必须得到兰利的批准
But Hayley didn't seem to want to do that.
但海莉看上去不想这么做
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感激
Say hi to Shelby for me, huh? Will do.
代我向谢尔比问好 一定
Auggie.
奥吉
Anything?
有发现吗
It's clear.
没发现
Now you're gonna tell me what the hell is going on.
现在你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
McQuaid is innocent.
麦奎德是无辜的
Caitlyn Cook set him up.
凯特琳·库克陷害了他
Yeah, he's innocent based on what?
为什么说他是无辜的
She gave him a laptop with a GPS tracker in it
她给了他一个带GPS定位的笔记本
and then sent three men to kill him.
然后派了三个人去杀他
She must have done Chicago.
芝加哥事件一定是她做的
She is trying to frame McQuaid for it.
她努力想栽赃给麦奎德
All right, if that's the case,
好 这样的话
then he shouldn't be afraid to turn himself in.
他应该不会担心自首
It's not that simple with all the evidence stacked against him.
那么多证据扎在他身上 没那么简单
That evidence should be showing you something.
那些证据应该能告诉你些什么
I'm--I'm sorry if this caused you problems.
很抱歉 给你造成了麻烦
No, my problem is that I keep sticking my neck out for you,
我的问题是 我一直为了你而给自己找麻烦
and all you do is lie to me.
而你做的却是对我说谎
That's not true. Isn't it?
不是这样的 不是吗
What about McQuaid?
麦奎德呢
Or your heart condition?
你的心脏病
Or wherever the hell you were for four months
还有那四个月你去了哪里
that you didn't tell me
你都不告诉我
until you needed my help to cover it up?
直到你需要我来帮忙掩盖
Look, I won't say anything about McQuaid,
麦奎德的事情我不会说出去
but beyond that, I'm done lying for you, Annie.
但除此之外 我不会再为你说谎了 安妮
Hayley already knows you're helping him.
海莉已经知道你在帮助他
She's asked for an arrest warrant.
她申请了逮捕令
The sooner you come clean, the better chance you have
你坦白得越早 保护自己的机会
of protecting yourself.
就越大
My guy can't do us any favors at the moment.
现在 我的人帮不了我的忙
Something's going on at the Russian embassy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥那里有事情发生
They've got the place on lockdown.
他们把那里整个封锁了
In response to what?
应对什么事
My best guess,
我的猜测
stolen intelligence files,
窃取情报文件
probably the same ones Roger Bennett claimed he had.
或许就是罗杰·本纳特声称掌握的
You think there could be some FSB connection to all this?
你觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥参与了吗
I mean, more than just the fact that they had
我是说 除了他们手里有
a surveillance file on Borz Altan?
博尔兹·埃尔顿的监控文件以外
I've had the same thought.
我也这么想
If we can turn someone inside the embassy, we can find out.
如果能策反大使♥馆♥里面的人 就能查清了
So I've put together a list of candidates.
所以我整理了一个候选人名单
I gotta a way to get to one of these guys.
我有办法联♥系♥其中一个人
Who?
谁
Pavel Mashkov.
帕维尔·马什科夫
Are you sure you want to ask her to do
你确定你想让她去做
what you have to ask her to do?
你之前要求过她去做的事吗
If there's an FSB connection to Chicago,
如果联邦安♥全♥局♥和芝加哥事件有关
we need to know.
我们必须知道
And she may be the best shot we have of getting someone inside.
她或许是我们策反内部人士的最佳机会了
I've been through the whole place myself.
我亲自到过这个地方
I couldn't find anything either.
也没发现什么
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误解
but I'm sure the cia team was thorough.
但我确定中情局的人已经彻底检查了
Yeah, well, then they must have missed something, too.
那他们一定也忽略了什么
There's no reason for Caitlyn to plant evidence on you
没有理由 凯特琳栽赃给你
tying you to the Beaudmont Hotel if nothing's gonna happen there.
把你绑在博蒙特酒店上 却什么都不发生
Well, it was worth a try.
也算是值得一试
I'm not giving up yet. We're just--
我还没放弃 我们
We're thinking about this the wrong way.
我们想错了
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表