剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
We've got a secure A.P.B. out on the wire.
我们已经发出了全国通缉令
Next step is to raise the threat level,
下一步就是要提高威胁级别
but I think we should hold a beat
但我认为我们得先缓一缓
until we have more info.
等待更多信息
What about the file we asked for
我们向麦奎德的安全公♥司♥
from McQuaid security?
要的文件呢
Is there anything in there that can help us track Borz?
有能帮助我们追查博尔兹的资料吗
To call it a file is generous.
这压根就不算文件
I need to speak to him.
我得跟他谈谈
Get his liaison on the phone.
打给他的联络员
No, I want to speak to McQuaid himself.
不 我要跟麦奎德本人谈
If his C.I.A. contracts mean anything,
如果他在意跟中情局的合约
he'll get on the phone.
他会听电♥话♥的
Hey. Hi. No nap?
你好啊 没睡觉觉吗
Oh, we were having too much fun.
我们刚才玩得可乐乎了
How did it go with the D.C.I.?
跟局长的会开得怎么样
He gave the D.C.S. job to Calder.
他把秘密行动处的工作给了考尔德
I can end around the G.C.O.,
我可以跟检查处周♥旋♥一下的
why go down without a fight?
不能这么忍♥气吞声
No. You know what?
不 你知道吗
If I make a play for the job so soon,
如果我这么快就设法得到那份工作
it'll seem like sour grapes.
会让人感觉我是酸葡萄心理
I can't risk taking another step back.
我不能因小失大
So what do you think happened?
你认为是怎么回事
No need to dance around it.
不用说我也知道
They're trying to hurt you because of me,
他们试图通过排挤你来报复我
but I stand behind everything I did.
但我会为我的所作所为负责
I hope you can see that.
我希望你能理解
Of course I do, and others will in time.
我当然理解 其他人以后也会理解的
Got him.
打通了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, Mr. McQuaid?
你好 麦奎德先生
I need to ask you a few questions about Borz Altan.
我要问你几个关于博尔兹·埃尔顿的问题
This isn't a great connection. Can we talk in person?
信♥号♥♥不太好 我们能面对面谈吗
I don't have time to come back to D.C. and talk in person.
我没时间回特区跟你面对面谈
Where are you? Chicago.
你在哪儿 芝加哥
Even better, I can come to you.
正好 我可以去找你
I'm already in the air,
我已经在空中了
And I was headed from Dallas, but I can divert.
我本来要去达拉斯的 我现在转向
I'll be there in an hour.
一小时后到
Walker?
沃克
That's right.
没错
I did some recon on you while I was in flight.
我在机上研究了你的档案
And?
然后呢
Well, based on what I found out,
据资料显示
I was expecting you to be a little more dead.
我还以为 你已经...死了
Well, I'm here, and I don't have much time.
我还活着 而且我的时间有限
I have a few questions to ask you about...
我有几个问题要问你 关于...
Borz Altan?
博尔兹·埃尔顿
He did security work for me
我在东欧的四个月
for four months in Eastern Europe.
他是我的安全人员
That's kind of vague. I think you can do better.
这太含糊了 你可以说得更明确些
Do you?
是吗
Did he have any specialized training?
他接受过专门培训吗
I mean, what exactly did he do for you?
他的具体工作到底是什么
You are aware that I have confidentiality agreements
你知道我跟合作方
with the agencies that I contract with.
有保密协议
Uh-huh. So translation, you do know more,
你这么说表示你还有其他信息
you just don't want to tell me 'cause you might lose money.
为了不损失金钱 你不想告诉我
Why do you want to know all this anyway?
你为什么要知道这些
It's a matter of national security.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
So I assume it has to do with the death of Khalid Ansari.
我猜这跟卡里德·安萨里的死有关
That's right, I know about him,
没错 我认识他
because I'm cleared to know about him.
因为我有权限获知他的消息
You know, an article I read about you in Forbes
我在福布斯杂♥志♥上读过关于你的文章
says that you interview every one
上面说你亲自
of your employees personally,
面试每位员工
that they're like a family to you.
他们就像你的家人
Is that true or bullsh...? That is true.
是真的还是扯淡 是真的
So what do you remember about Borz Altan?
你对博尔兹·埃尔顿有什么印象
I only met him once. We talked about cars.
我只见过他一次 我们聊了下汽车
He loves Mustangs and so do I.
他喜欢野马 我也是
That's about all. It was a brief chat.
大概就这样 我们没聊多久
Does that help?
对你有帮助吗
It may, it may not.
可能有 可能没有
Anything else?
还有别的吗
I'm sorry. That was all.
抱歉 就这么多
Okay, then, I think we're done.
好吧 那我问完了
I like it.
我喜欢
What?
什么
You're awfully direct.
你非常直接
It's a function of the job. No, it's not.
职业习惯 才不是
Most spies I know are lying sons of bitches.
大部分间谍都是满嘴跑火车的贱♥人♥
Well, I'm not most spies.
我跟大部分间谍不同
And I would love to talk about that more.
我想跟你深入聊聊
Give me a call so we can chat about some,
给我打电♥话♥ 我们可以聊聊
you know, other opportunities.
其他的机会
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
What was it about the conversation we just had
我们刚才的对话为什么会
that made you think I would want to work for you?
让你认为我想去你那工作
None of it.
我不这么认为
I'm asking you out to dinner.
我只是想约你吃饭
Okay, folks, that's it.
好了各位 到此为止
I get in trouble when you people don't get your asses back
如果你们没在午休结束前回到办公室
to your desk by the end of lunch.
我会有麻烦的
Great session.
大家表现得很棒
Auggie. hey.
奥吉 嘿
Great work today.
今天表现不错
Thanks, Marlo.
谢谢 马洛
Listen, if you wanted to go over some more moves,
如果你想加强练习
I could stay late.
我可以陪你
Auggie, urgent call for you.
奥吉 有紧急电♥话♥找你
Rain check.
改天吧
Sure.
好啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello? It's me.
喂 是我
Can you check on a mustang owned by the Altans?
你可以查查埃尔顿名下的福特野马吗
Got it.
好的
Hey, is Charlie still playing with that coin of his?
查理还在玩他的硬币吗
Yeah.
是的
Make fun of him for me, would you?
替我好好嘲笑他一番 好吗
Got it.
没问题
Call me back.
查到了给我回电
Are you going to that Pearson Awards thing?
你去参加那个什么皮尔森奖典礼吗
No. Why?
不去 怎么了
I was going.
我打算去
I didn't know if I'd run into you there.
不知道会不会在那里碰见你
No, I'm not going.
我不去
You know, I, um...
我...
I meant to give you this earlier.
之前就打算把这给你
It's a scrambled cell phone, state of the art.
这是个加密手♥机♥ 最新技术
I need you to use this
从现在开始
to communicate with me from now on.
你要用这个和我联♥系♥
I'm discrete, Calder.
考尔德 我很谨慎
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
Baby, I know,
亲爱的 我知道
but I need you to do this for me, okay?
但我需要这样 为了我 好吗
So it'll help me be discrete.
帮我也谨慎些
All right.
好吧
Whatever you need.
一切都听你的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表