剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
No, but I...
没有 但是
bumped into him while I was tailing him to his appointment,
我跟踪他去见医生时撞到了他
and he might have made me.
他可能是故意的
This is thin.
这信息不够
Joan, if Wilson even thinks he's being surveilled,
琼 如果威尔逊发现他被人监视
he's gonna lock everything up tight.
一定会加强防范的
He may even move to unload the intel sooner.
也许还会更快地出手情报
He is a direct link to whoever's behind Chicago,
他是找到芝加哥幕后真凶的关键
and this could be our last chance.
这可能是最后一次机会
Okay, I'll make the call.
好吧 我去打电♥话♥
Auggie... "An hour, tops"?
奥吉 你说最多一小时
Hayley, I am so sorry.
海莉 我很抱歉
Work has gone much longer than expected.
工作比预期延长了很久
I'm up to my eyeballs in work,
我工作一样忙得要死
and I managed to make it here on time.
可还是准时来了
Hayley Price, this is Annie Walker.
海莉·普莱斯 这位是安妮·沃克
Annie, Hayley. I know who you are.
安妮 这是海莉 我知道你是谁
We have a lot to discuss. Right, I owe you a phone call.
我们有很多事要谈 我欠你一通电♥话♥
As soon as things calm down, I promise to find the time.
一旦事情尘埃落定 我一定抽时间打给你
Great. I expect a call tomorrow.
很好 但愿明天就可以
It was nice to meet you, Hayley.
见到你很开心 海莉
I'll go get the car. Great.
我去开车 好
So what's going on? There are all these
到底怎么回事 这场晚宴上
whispers around this party
大家都在窃窃私语
that the agency is running some sort of sensitive op tonight.
局里今晚似乎要开展什么秘密行动
I can't say anything.
我什么都不能说
I'm still on the clock, and I really got to go.
我还有任务 所以得先走了
I am trying to coordinate a response to Chicago,
我想查清芝加哥事件的真♥相♥
and you're looping me out.
可你一直吊着我
If this pans out, you will be my first call,
事情解决之后 我第一时间打给你
and if it doesn't, I promise
如果没解决 我保证
I'll spend tomorrow making it up to you.
我明天一定弥补你
If you can show me where the door is...
你能不能带我去门那边...
I know it's a huge favor, Don.
我知道这要求有点过分 唐
Thank you.
谢谢
Melinda Wilson? Can I help you?
梅琳达·威尔逊 有事吗
I'm sorry to bother you at such a late hour,
很抱歉这么晚打扰你
but we don't have much time.
但我们很赶时间
Can I come in? No, no.
我能进去吗 不行
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Uh, it's about your husband.
是你丈夫的事
You've got five seconds.
给你五秒钟
Trust me--you don't want to have this conversation on your front stoop.
相信我 这件事不适合在这里谈
Time's up.
时间到
Your husband is really good at keeping secrets,
你丈夫很擅长隐瞒秘密
especially from you.
尤其是在你面前
How many times has he looked you in the eye and lied?
他多少次正视着你的眼睛 欺骗了你
He's doing it again.
他又在骗你了
Are you having an affair with him?
你是在跟他外遇吗
No.
没有
It's much bigger than that.
这件事比外遇严重
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
He's selling classified secrets to terrorists.
他在向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥贩卖♥♥绝密信息
That's impossible.
怎么可能
Where's Harris now?
哈里斯现在在哪里
He's at work.
在办公室
It's almost midnight.
都快半夜了
Does he usually go to the office this late?
他经常这么晚去工作吗
No.
不
Because he's lying to you.
因为他骗了你
He's been lying to you all along,
他一直在骗你
But you can help us stop him.
但是你可以帮我们阻止他
Think about your family. Are you threatening me?
想想你的家人 你在威胁我吗
The only threat is your husband.
你面临的威胁只有你丈夫
Can I come in? No,
我能进去吗 不行
if you don't go right now, I'm calling the cops.
你要是再不走 我就报♥警♥
Melinda Go!
梅琳达 走啊
It was a hail mary.
刚刚真是孤注一掷
I should have been able to turn her.
我本可以说服她的
No one wants to face the truth.
谁都不想面对现实
It feels easier to look the other way.
自欺欺人的感觉比较好
Then call Joan and have Melinda brought in.
那就打给琼 把梅琳达抓起来
I'm sorry, Annie.
抱歉 安妮
A couple of hours one-on-one, I can get her--
只要给我几个小时 我一定能成功
It's time to call it a night.
今天就算了吧
What? What's so funny?
怎么 哪里好笑了
I'm a really good driver.
我的车技很好
Even when I was at the farm
就连我在农场时
and I didn't know anything else, I knew that.
什么都不会 也会开车
After everything I've survived,
我经历了这么多
it's a freak car accident that kills my career.
我的事业居然毁在了交通事故上
Your career's not over.
你的事业没有毁
I want to be in the field.
我想继续出外勤
It's my life. It should be my choice.
我的人生 应该由我来选择
The hardest decisions in life are sometimes made for us.
人生中的某些选择也许已经有定数了
It's how we choose to live with them that matters.
如何去接受 才是最重要的
I knew that you were good, but that was flat out masterful.
我知道你很不错 但没想到这么厉害
Man, you're light on your feet.
你的舞技果真不错
Glad I could be of help.
能帮上忙我很开心
Well, you did more than just help.
你可帮了大忙了
That's what you hired me to do, isn't it?
这不正是你请我的目的吗
To make it rain.
为公♥司♥赚钱
Money's only part of the equation.
赚钱只是其中之一
The work that we're doing is making a difference for good.
我们的工作是为了让世界变得更加美好
America will be safer because of the services that we provide,
美国会因为我们提供的服务而变得更加安全
especially in the wake of Chicago.
尤其在芝加哥事件之后
That's why you're here.
这才是我请你的目的
Here's to keeping the lights on for another month.
敬我们又成功赚到了一个月的电费
$40 million just keeps the lights on?
四千万只够用来付电费吗
That's just a figure of speech.
比喻而已
Just keep doing what you're doing.
希望你再接再厉
Wilson's wife was uncooperative.
威尔逊的妻子不肯合作
Annie and Auggie are going to circle back in the morning.
安妮和奥吉明早再讨论接下来有何对策
How much did you see?
你看见了多少
I saw you and a woman exiting a coat closet.
我看见你和一个女人进了衣帽间
Later, I saw that same woman on Senator Wolpert's arm.
随后 我又在沃尔珀议员的怀里看见了她
It doesn't take a spy to connect the dots.
答案显而易见
It was a lapse in judgment.
我只是一时糊涂
Wolpert is known inside the beltway for his shameless
沃尔珀向来喜欢与妓♥女♥寻欢作乐
sexual proclivities with women he pays.
在华盛顿早已臭名昭著
You are not.
可你不是
Whatever she costs, it's not worth it.
不管她有多大价值 都不值得
I keep my personal life and my business separate.
我的私人生活与工作无关
This job requires us to compartmentalize our lives.
我们的工作向来要求我们公私分明
Is a coat closet one of those compartments?
在衣帽间里也算公私分明吗
You got what you got. Now, how are you going to play it?
现在你有我的把柄了 说吧 你想怎么做
I'm the least of your worries.
你不用担心我
If I saw you, someone else might have seen you too.
可如果我看见了 其他人也有可能看见
And this could ruin you.
这有可能毁了你
I know how hard you worked to get this job.
我知道你有多努力才能得到这个职位
If you want to keep it, you can't have secrets anymore.
如果你不想丢了它 就不能再有任何秘密
You're right, Joan. Thank you.
你说得对 琼 谢谢你
Good night.
晚安
You were supposed to save me a dance.
我本该给我留一支舞的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
That's not how I wanted that to go down.
我本也不愿意这样的
I assume you got the contract.
我猜你争取到合同了
Pierson was going to sub it out to Westbridge.
皮尔森本来打算把项目给西桥公♥司♥的
It's better if it's us.
交给我们更适合
You mean McQuaid?
你是指麦奎德
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表