剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Everyone needs looking after.
每个人都需要被照顾
There's no talking to you sometimes.
有时跟你真是话不投机
Look, the way I see it,
我倒是认为
You and I make a pretty good team.
我们俩会是很好的搭档
I don't need a team.
我不需要搭档
Has it ever occurred to you
难道你没有想过
that being close to someone could be a good thing?
身边有个亲近的人其实是好事
If I didn't like you so much,
如果不是我这么欣赏你
you might not be alive right now.
你可能已经死了
When I first joined the navy,
刚加入海军时
I was sent on a combat mission in Somalia
我被派往索马里执行战斗任务
with a bunch of guys I didn't know, so...
与一帮我根本不熟悉的人 所以
I didn't trust them.
我不信任他们
And we'd sleep in shifts,
当时我们轮班值夜
Always someone standing guard, but I was too nervous to sleep,
保证时刻有人站岗 但我不敢睡
so I took every shift.
所以我守了一整晚
After a while, I was just too tired.
一段时间后 我实在是太累了
I conked out.
就昏睡了过去
When I woke up, the guy who was on watch--
当我醒来后 那个站岗的哥们
he said to me, "You have to trust people eventually."
他跟我说 "你总要学会信任别人"
Then why don't you trust me enough to tell me
那你为什么不信任我 不告诉我
about your hour with Borz?
你跟博尔兹都谈了些什么
There's a mole in my organization.
我的组织里有内鬼
Somebody's using my resources to pass classified secrets.
有人在利用我的渠道传递秘密信息
And I thought that Borz might know about it, but...
博尔兹可能知道这件事
he was close to some people when he worked for me that were involved.
他为我工作时 与其中一些人很亲近
That's what you couldn't tell me?
这就是你一直不肯告诉我的事
I run a company that has several hundred million dollars
我的公♥司♥与联邦政♥府♥签订了
in federal contracts,
数亿美元的合同
based in part on the fact that I can keep secrets.
正因为我能保守他们的秘密
Anyone finds out that I have a mole, I'm ruined.
要是被任何人发现我公♥司♥里有内鬼 我就完了
Those contracts are gone, and the thousands of people
那些合同就全泡汤了 而我手下的数千员工
who depend on me lose their jobs.
也会丢掉饭碗
If I have a mole, I need to find him myself before anyone else does.
如果真有内鬼 我一定要赶在别人之前找到他
Did you find him yet?
你找到了吗
Not yet, but I will.
还没有 但我会的
Hey, what happened with your emergency at work?
你不是说工作上有急事吗
I'm kind of still in the middle of it.
我还在处理呢
So you won't be home? No.
这么说你不能回家了 还不行
And we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
It's about Hayley. She's not just gonna go away.
是关于海莉的 我跟她的关系还不能结束
I don't understand. You still didn't break up with her?
我不明白 你还没跟她分手吗
She is investigating me, my friends,
她正在调查我 我的朋友
people that I care about, and if she finds out about you,
我关心的人 如果她发现了你
you're gonna go to prison for a long time.
你就会在监狱里待上很长一段时间
So I can't break up with her right now.
所以我现在不能跟她分手
I got to play this out.
我得继续应付她
"Play this out"?
"应付她"
What kind of sick spy bullsh-- is this?
你这又是玩的哪一出间谍把戏
I know how it sounds, but I'm telling you the truth, Tash.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但这是事实 小塔
I am with you, not her.
我喜欢的人是你 不是她
If I want to protect you, I've got to keep her close.
如果我要保护你 就必须保持跟她的关系
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Tash, say something.
小塔 说点什么啊
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I want you to say that you hear me.
我要你告诉我你明白了
I hear you.
我明白了
I have to go.
我得挂了
Auggie.
奥吉
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Yeah, I'm ready.
准备好了
I'm really glad you called.
我很高兴你能打给我
Is everything okay? Couldn't be better.
一切还好吗 不能再好了
That was fun.
刚才很有趣
I'm so glad we're back on.
很高兴我们又能在一起
You proved I could trust you.
你证明了我可以信任你
For now.
目前是的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表