剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
But the only thing is, I may not be home by then.
唯一的问题是 那会儿我可能还没回家
We're in the middle of a work crisis here.
工作上有些急事要处理
It has to do with everything we've been dealing with.
就是那些我们一直在应对的问题
I hear you.
我明白
Okay, I'll see you soon.
好 一会儿见
We've got embassy vehicles canvassing Villa 31.
大使♥馆♥的车子正在31村进行地毯式搜索
No visuals on Annie, McQuaid, or Belenko,
没发现任何安妮 麦奎德或者贝兰科的踪迹
But there's been reports of gunfire.
但有报告称听到了枪声
I also heard from Maxim Gomelsky
我还听马克西姆·戈姆斯基说
that the FSB has deployed a Vega Force unit to Argentina.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥派了一支维加特种部队前去阿根廷
Jesus.
老天
Who do we have in the area?
我们在那有什么资源
There's not a ton of need for paramilitary in Argentina,
我们在阿根廷并没有什么军事上的需求
and even if there were, we can't send soldiers in.
就算有 我们也不能派军队过去
Russia did.
俄♥罗♥斯♥就这么干了
Hey, Joe.
乔 你来了
We're just going over the situation in B.A.
我们正在讨论布宜诺斯艾利斯的情况
I heard the rumors.
我听到有传言说
DCS wandering the halls in a T-shirt.
秘密行动处处长穿着件T恤到处乱晃
Didn't think they were actually true, but--
我以为不是真的 结果...
Just came in from West Virginia.
我刚从西弗吉尼亚州回来
So you're running tactical missions now?
然后就直接来指挥战术任务了吗
I'm taking initiative.
我必须抓住一分一秒
We have a potential windfall in Aleksandre Belenko
如今我们在布宜诺斯艾利斯
within our reach in Buenos Aires,
有个抓住亚历山德·贝兰科的绝佳机会
and you're going after some low-level black bagger?
你们却将精力花在一个低级打手身上
Allen Langer is not low level.
艾伦·兰格不是什么小人物
He's in league with Belenko.
他是贝兰科的心腹
Belenko kills by proxy.
贝兰科从不亲手杀人
Langer is a threat.
兰格是个威胁
Who also happened to put your girlfriend in the hospital.
他也正巧是害你女朋友进医院的人
What's this about, Joe?
你到底想说什么 乔
Leadership.
你没有做好领导职责
Priorities.
抓住首要目标
Stephanie Banks got us the intel
斯蒂芬妮·班克斯为我们提供了情报
that led us to Belenko.
让我们有了抓贝兰科的证据
She is now fighting for her life.
如今她正在医院命悬一线
We owe it to her, and we owe it to all of our assets
这是我们欠她的 也是欠所有线人的
to prove that the CIA will hold up its end of the bargain.
我们要证明中情局说到做到
That's leadership.
这就是领导的职责
Put your suit back on.
把你的西装穿上
Didn't expect that from you.
没想到你会说那些
He was being a dick.
是他太混♥蛋♥了
Besides, I know you're gonna get the job done.
再说 我相信你能做好你的工作
We should go.
我们该走了
You want to go back out there?
你想回到街上吗
It's not gonna take long for that Vega Force to find us.
维加部队用不了多久就会找到我们
My gun?
我的枪呢
Hey, you saved me. Now let me help save you.
听着 你救了我一命 现在该我救你了
When this is over, you are gonna help us.
这一切结束后 你得跟我们配合
You sound confident.
你听起来很自信
If the Russians don't kill you, your condition will.
就算俄♥罗♥斯♥人没杀死你 你的病也会害死你
You don't have much time left.
你的时间不多了
You don't want to spend it running like this.
你可不想所剩无几的余生都这样东奔西♥藏♥吧
I almost shot you.
我差点就开枪了
I'm sure glad you didn't.
很高兴你没有
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
High school Spanish and a fistful of cash.
高中时学的西班牙语和万能的金钱
Best guess is that the vegas are headed to
我猜维加部队应该是去了
the north side near the container yard.
北边的集装箱码头
Then we should go south towards Recoleta Cemetery.
那我们就该去南边的雷科莱塔国家公墓
Auggie might send a vehicle there.
奥吉或许会派车在那接应我们
Why do you think that?
你为什么会这么认为
Well, I've worked with him for five years.
我跟他共事五年了
He tends to pick places with multiple egress options,
他总喜欢选有多个出口的地方
plus he mentioned it.
再说他提起过那里
Recoleta's not far from here.
雷科莱塔国家公墓就离这不远
Did you guys hear Hollman cancelled poker night?
你们听说赫尔曼取消了今晚的扑克之夜吗
What's going on, you think?
你们觉得发生什么事了
Big situation in B.A.
布宜诺斯艾利斯出了大事
DPD is in full-court press mode.
国内安♥全♥部♥现在正全体戒备
I got to jet.
我先走了
Sir, this is F.S.O Bracken.
长官 我是外事官员布兰肯
Bracken, talk to me.
布兰肯 说吧
I'm just wondering, sir,
我只是想问问
should we continue this canvass in the same way?
这次的任务还要继续执行吗
We've been driving around like you ordered,
我们按您的要求四处巡逻
But we're kind of flying blind here.
不过我们有点看不清状况
You and me both.
我也一样
Sorry, sir?
您说什么
Don't be.
没事
Just keep canvassing in that area.
你们继续巡逻就好
The second I have more intel, you'll be the first to know.
一旦我收到更多消息 就马上通知你
I'll meet you there.
我待会过去
Auggie.
奥吉
I know you're frustrated, but we're gonna--
我知道你很挫败 不过我们得...
Frustrated?
挫败
Annie's been out of pocket too long.
安妮已经牺牲了太多
If she gets through this,
如果这次的事过去
we owe it to her to find her something here.
我们必须在这里给她找点活儿做
I can try to help her.
我可以帮她
I can talk to the D.C.I, but she has to want to come back.
我可以找局长谈谈 不过也得她愿意回来
Yeah.
好
Anderson?
安德森
Who's asking?
你是
I'm Jones from Polygraph.
我是负责测谎的琼斯
Deckard's down there now.
戴卡德在里面
The polygrapher wanted to know
测谎人员想问问
if you wanted to be there with him.
您是否愿意去陪着他
Polygraph-- why is he being polygraphed?
测谎 为什么要给他测谎
Hey, I'm just the messenger, man.
我只是个传话的
All right, let's go.
好吧 走吧
Linda. Yep?
琳达 怎么
It's gonna take me ten minutes tops to clear this up.
我最多十分钟内就会搞定
If Annie calls, find me.
如果安妮打来 过来找我
Okay.
好
Am I the only one who sees this situation
只有我觉得目前这个情况
as dripping with irony?
十分讽刺吗
I don't see Auggie's guy.
我没看到奥吉的人
There's another gate up here.
这里又有一个门
It's just ahead.
就在前面
There.
那里
I told you Auggie would send somebody here.
我就说奥吉会派人过来
You think we can make it?
我们能安全过去吗
They'll be watching the SUV.
他们肯定会盯着车
We can't make a direct approach.
我们不能直接过去
Ryan!
瑞安
This way? Yeah.
那边吗 对
One more to go.
还有最后一个
We can make it.
我们做得到
He's got position. We're sitting ducks.
他有位置优势 我们是活靶子
If we give him up now, we can save ourselves.
如果现在放弃他 我们还能活命
I'm sorry, Annie. No, we are almost there.
抱歉 安妮 不 马上就成功了
We're so close.
就差一点
He is a deadweight. He's gonna get us killed.
他是个累赘 迟早会害死我们
Maybe he can help us.
也许他可以帮我们
Say "25-3" in clipped Russian, or we're all dead.
用俄语说25-3 不然我们就都死了
Do it again.
再说一次
Let's go!
快走
Take him out of here.
你来扶他
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表