剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
The man who still won't talk
那个至今仍不肯透露
about the hour he spent alone with the bomber?
到底单独跟炸♥弹♥手谈了些什么的人
I'm gonna have to let go of a lot of good people.
为此我不得不解雇许多优秀的员工
And I'll hire them back for more than
那我会用比中情局更高的薪酬
they were making with the agency.
请他们来我这里工作
And Mack gets a bump for his college fund.
麦克的大学基金也有了保障
It's a win-win.
这是双赢
Yeah.
没错
Win-win.
双赢
Auggie?
奥吉
How'd you find my limo? Oh, it's a long story.
你怎么找到我的车的 说来话长
I called the driver.
我打给了司机
So what'd you find out about Chicago?
关于芝加哥事件你都发现了什么
Well, that is why I'm here. It turns out
这就是我来的原因 原来
I stood you up for nothing.
我白放了你的鸽子
Oh, great.
真好
Well, then on the way home, you can tell me everything
那你可以在回家的路上给我讲讲
you didn't learn. I can't tell you anything.
那些没用的情报 我不能告诉你
Why not if it's nothing? Hayley.
如果没用为什么不能说呢 海莉
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
I'm gonna make it up to you. It's after midnight.
我想补偿你 都过了午夜了
Which means it's officially tomorrow,
这说明现在已经是明天了
making me a man of my word.
我是一个言而有信的男人
So are you some good guy who's sometimes bad
所以你到底是个误入歧途的好人
or a bad guy who's trying to be good?
还是一心向善的坏人
Maybe a little bit of both.
或许二者皆有
Yeah?
是吗
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I'm NSA. I know everything.
我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人 我无所不知
It wasn't easy working around the wife,
要瞒过威尔逊的妻子不太容易
but a sweep team discovered a laptop
但搜查小队还是在他的地下室里
hidden in Wilson's basement.
找到了一台手提电脑
Techint was able to pull a lead.
技术部门在上面找到了一条线索
How solid? Extremely.
有多可靠 非常
Turns out the Chicago security protocol
原来芝加哥分部的安保协议
wasn't the only intel Wilson sold.
并不是威尔逊泄露的唯一情报
Someone paid for the same specs on a station
有人购买♥♥了我们在达累斯萨拉姆
in Dar es Salaam as well.
情报站的同样信息
Did you evacuate? Yes,
你已经下令撤离了吗 是的
everyone, this past hour-- 83 people in total.
过去一小时内撤离了所有的83人
Dodged a bullet.
幸免于难
Thank god.
感谢上帝
We also discovered the money was transferred
我们也发现付款是在袭击两天前
through a bank in Paris two days before the attack.
通过巴黎的一家银行转账的
That could lead us to who funded the bombing.
这能让我们找出谁是金主
This was a huge win, Annie.
这是一次巨大的胜利 安妮
Now, having said that...
话说回来
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
I can explain. You have a concussion.
我可以解释 你得了脑震荡
You could've blacked out at the wrong time or worse.
你可能会在任务中突然昏迷 或者更糟
Not only were you putting yourself at risk,
这样你不仅是置自己的安危于不顾
you could have compromised the mission.
还有可能威胁到整个任务
That's it--a concussion.
没错 脑震荡
This is not something to gloss over.
这种事情可不能随便隐瞒
No, you're right. It won't happen again.
没错 你说得对 下次不会发生了
Good, because the DPD needs you firing on all cylinders,
因为国内安♥全♥部♥需要你在工作上全力以赴
Now more than ever.
尤其是现在
Go home, Annie.
回家去 安妮
You had one hell of a night. Take the day off.
昨晚够辛苦了 今天就休息吧
About last night... Mm, that was fun.
关于昨晚 挺有意思的
Don't worry. I'm not going to charge you or anything.
别担心 我不会收你钱的
Can you zip me up, please?
能帮我拉上吗 拜托
You know, seeing you there last night,
知道啊 昨晚在那见到你
I'm not used to feeling like that.
我不习惯有这种感觉
I was thinking maybe we should go out to dinner.
或许我们可以一起吃顿晚餐
Don't do that.
别这样
What?
怎样
Get tied up.
对我动心
This is no-strings by design.
我们说好了不谈感情
Last night was not pretend. I know you felt something too.
昨晚的一切都是真的 我知道你也感觉到了
You're a sweet guy, Calder.
你是个好人 考尔德
And it was hot when you took control,
你强势的时候也很迷人
but don't dare try and control me.
但别妄想能控制我
Sydney That's not even my real name.
西德妮 这甚至不是我的真名
You should go.
你该走了
But call me.
但记得找我
Okay?
好吗
I saw a woman who looked exactly like you at the gala.
我在晚宴上见到了一个跟你一模一样的女人
Clearly someone had too much champagne last night.
显然昨晚有人香槟喝多了
Breakfast? It's noon.
一起吃早餐吗 已经中午了
Well, lunch works for me.
午餐我也没问题
Maybe some other time. I have to go and see a friend.
下次吧 我要去见一个朋友
How did the rest of your evening turn out?
你后来的夜晚过得如何
Thanks for the gun.
谢谢你的枪
You already thanked me.
你已经谢过我了
Yeah, but I feel like a little
但我觉得那还
extra gratitude is deserved.
不足以表达我的感激之情
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Love what you do, and you never work a day in your life.
爱你所做之事 你每天都会过得乐在其中
I'll see you around, McQuaid.
回头见 麦奎德
Auggie?
奥吉
It's me.
是我
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Oh, I've got my own secret ways.
我有自己的秘密手段
I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company.
抱歉 我不知道你这还有人
Hayley came by after the event last night.
昨天的晚宴结束后 海莉跟我一起回来的
Oh. Yeah.
这样啊 是的
Is this weird? No. It's fine.
是不是很尴尬 不 没事
Why did you change my medical records?
你为什么换了我的医疗记录
Well, it's your life.
这是你的人生
No one should be deciding how you spend it.
不该让别人来决定你该如何度过
Thank you.
谢谢你
I appreciate your gratitude, but I need your trust.
谢谢你的感激 但我更需要的是你的信任
What you're doing out there is dangerous.
你在外面的工作十分危险
It requires a handler.
你需要一个联络人
You're more than my handler.
你不仅仅是我的联络人
Well, don't forget that again, huh?
可不准再忘记了
Okay, I guess, um, I'll see you at work.
好吧 我们回头见
Annie. Yeah?
安妮 什么事
I'm glad you came clean with me last night.
我很高兴昨晚你能向我坦白一切
I like it better when we're honest with each other.
我更喜欢我们之间能毫无隐瞒
Me too.
我也是
Bye. Yeah.
再见 再见
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表