剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Why did you kill 12 C.I.A officers in Chicago?
为什么你要在芝加哥杀死十二名中情局官员
I'm sorry if this caused you problems.
很抱歉 给你造成了麻烦
I keep sticking my neck out for you,
我一直为了你而给自己找麻烦
and all you do is lie to me.
而你做的却是对我说谎
That's not true. What about your heart condition
不是这样的 那你的心脏病呢
or wherever the hell you were for four months?
还有那四个月你去了哪里
Get these people out of the cars and move them back.
让大家都从车里出来 远离现场
Caitlyn Cook put a bomb on one of the motorcade vehicles.
凯特琳·库克在车队中的一辆车安了炸♥弹♥
You'll never stop us!
你阻止不了我们的
Alek.
亚力克
And I know about your relationship with Caitlyn.
我还知道你跟凯特琳的关系
Someone at the Russian Embassy knew about Belenko before we did.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥有人知道贝兰科的事
If we can access Mashkov's files,
如果我们能拿到马什科夫的资料
We can link Belenko to chicago.
就能把贝兰科和芝加哥袭击联♥系♥起来了
When you have the chance, take this phone,
你一有机会把这个手♥机♥
press it against his for 30 seconds.
按在他手♥机♥上 三十秒
Technology will do the rest.
剩下的就交给技术
Stop!
站住
Did you recognize her? No.
你认识她吗 不认识
Tony, it's 5:30 in the morning.
托尼 现在才早上5点半
What are you doing? I'm a little bit drunk.
你在干嘛呢 我有点喝多了
I'm coming over-- just promise me
我现在过来 向我保证
you're not gonna have another drink until I get there, okay?
在我到那之前你不会再喝了
Tony died. They're telling me he drank himself to death.
托尼死了 他们说他是喝酒喝死的
I don't believe that's what killed him.
我不认为那是他致死的原因
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
McQuaid is recovering from the gunshot wound.
麦奎德在这里治疗枪伤
Is he out of surgery? Is he conscious?
他出手术室了吗 醒过来没
You can ask him yourself.
你可以自己问他
Doesn't look like you have one of those for me.
看来你没把我的份做进去
That shouldn't stop you from having some
这也阻止不了你喝一杯
or taking your walk of shame.
或是逞强爬起来乱走
And here I was, thinking that last night meant something.
我在想昨晚意味着什么
Where are you going? Uh, my place.
你要去哪儿 回家
I have to change before I head to the office.
去公♥司♥之前我得回去换个衣服
You hit the ground running.
你操之过急了[触地]
That's the only way I know how to hit the ground.
这是我唯一懂的触地方式
It's Langley. You should answer it.
是兰利打来的 你该接一下
Yeah. Hey, Annie, it's me
喂 安妮 是我
Eric, uh, Eric Barber. We used to work together.
埃里克 埃里克·巴伯 我们共事过
I remember you, Eric. What's up?
我记得你 埃里克 怎么了
Uh, we have a bit of a situation here.
我们这里出了点状况
What kind of situation?
什么状况
It's about Auggie.
是奥吉
Auggie.
奥吉
Annie, what are you doing here?
安妮 你来这干什么
Bailing you out.
我来保你出来
Barber called me.
是巴伯打给我的
He said you got into a fight with that medical examiner.
他说你跟医院的法医打起来了
We had a disagreement over what caused Tony's death.
我们在托尼的死因上产生了分歧
So you threw him into a wall?
所以你就把他扔到了墙上吗
I pushed him.
我就推了他一把
Barber wasn't supposed to call you.
巴伯不该联♥系♥你的
Why didn't you call me?
你为什么不打给我
We haven't exactly been getting along lately.
我们最近都很少相处了
That's why you haven't been returning my calls?
所以你才不回我的电♥话♥吗
It's been a tough week.
我这星期过得很糟
Come on. We're parked outside.
走吧 车停在外面
You think Tony was murdered?
你认为托尼是被谋杀的
They said he died of alcohol poisoning--
他们说他死于酒精中毒
Too much vodka.
说他喝了太多伏特加
Tony didn't drink vodka. He was a bourbon man.
托尼从不喝伏特加 他只喝波旁威士忌
You said he just fell off the wagon after three years.
你说他这次是戒酒三年后的旧瘾复发
Yeah, meaning what?
对 这能说明什么
Meaning maybe he wasn't that discerning
说明也许他想要买♥♥醉的时候
when it came to getting drunk.
不会注意到喝的是什么酒
Annie, I knew Tony.
安妮 我了解托尼
He wouldn't drink himself to death.
他是不会把自己喝死的
Someone just wanted it to look that way.
是有人想让我们以为是这样
Who would want that?
谁有这个动机
Belenko.
贝兰科
Belenko? You think this connects?
贝兰科 你觉得这事跟他有关
There's a pattern to his attacks.
他制♥造♥的袭击案有一种模式
Each one killed a guy from my unit.
每场袭击的死者中都有一个是我的战友
First, Charlie Schinderman in Chicago.
第一个 查理·辛德曼在芝加哥爆♥炸♥中丧生
Then Mueller, which was based on false intel fed to us,
然后是穆勒 他给了我们错误的情报
and when you stopped the motorcade bombing,
最后在你成功阻止了车队爆♥炸♥袭击之后
he had Tony poisoned.
他毒死了托尼
You think Tony was Belenko's target?
你认为贝兰科的目标是要炸死托尼
Three of my guys dead in three months.
我的三名战友在这三个月中相继身亡
We're trained not to believe in coincidences.
我们受过训练 不能相信任何的巧合
Why would Belenko be targeting guys from your unit?
为什么贝兰科要杀你们队里的人
I haven't figured that out yet.
目前我还不清楚
Have you ever crossed paths with him?
你们之前跟他有过交集吗
No. Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
We're here.
到了
I know I'm right about Belenko.
我知道我对贝兰科的推测是对的
Then let's start by proving Tony's death was foul play.
那我们就开始着手调查吧 证明托尼是被谋杀的
We do that, we can prove conspiracy.
这样 我们就能证明他的阴谋了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, buddy.
好啊 伙计
Glad to see you didn't get shanked in there.
很高兴见到你在里面没被人捅一刀
I specifically made my one call to you, Barber.
我特地打给你的 巴伯
Hey, man, how was I to know
伙计 我怎么知道
you and Annie weren't on speaking terms, okay?
你和安妮正在冷战
I thought you two were inseparable.
还以为你们还是形影不离呢
Just so that I've got a heads-up,
这提醒了我
has word about this already made its way to Joan?
琼知道这事了吗
Yes. Yeah.
是的 是的
Will you excuse us, Barber? Yeah.
能回避一下吗 巴伯 好的
Joan, before you get into it, you need to know
琼 在你发作之前 你得知道
there is more going on with Tony's death.
托尼的死有内情
Auggie...
奥吉
I understand that you're grieving the loss of your friend
我理解你因为朋友的离开而感到很难过
and that you're searching for answers.
你在找寻问题的答案
But when it comes to addiction, there aren't any.
但是酒瘾这种事 是根本没有来由的
Tony's addiction isn't what killed him.
托尼不是死于酒瘾
I'm sending you home. Take the rest of the week off.
你回家吧 这星期好好休息
I don't need a vacation.
我不需要放假
You want me to call it a suspension?
你要让我说明白这是停职吗
Joan, don't do this.
琼 别这么做
Auggie, you punched a county official.
奥吉 你殴打了验尸官
I didn't punch him. I shoved him.
我没打他 我就推了他一把
Look, just listen to me. No, you listen to me.
听我说 不 你听我说
You were arrested, which leaves me no choice.
你被逮捕了 我别无他法
I'll see you next week.
下周见
Who is it?
谁
Auggie, it's me.
奥吉 是我
Hey, it's late.
已经很晚了
I broke into Tony Salgado's house
我闯入托尼·萨尔加多的家里
looking for evidence of homicide.
搜寻谋杀的证据
Well, did you find any? Yeah.
找到什么了吗 找到了
I called in a favor and had Tony's vodka bottles tested.
我找人帮忙 检测了托尼的酒瓶子
What'd you find?
你发现了什么
Traces of synthetic tetrodotoxin.
上面有合成河豚毒素的痕迹
No wonder the M.E. missed it.
难怪法医没检测出来
That wouldn't get flagged in a basic tox screen.
基本的毒素检测是查不出来的
There are only a handful of labs in the world that can make it.
全世界只有几间的实验室能制出这种毒素
Tony was murdered.
托尼是被人谋杀的
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表