剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
The very thing that gives me a purpose...
唯一让我生命有意义的事物
Is also killing me.
也是杀害我的潜在危险
What kind of life is that?
这是怎样的人生
It's the life we choose.
这是我们选择的人生
Look, I know you have to take back the money.
我知道你得拿回这笔钱
I know how the agency regards people with illnesses.
中情局对待病人那套我再熟悉不过了
But, please...
但拜托...
Give me one more chance.
再给我一次机会
I'm not the agency.
我不是中情局
I trust you.
我相信你
Thanks.
谢谢
Auggie.
奥吉
We agreed you would talk to me before you moved on Annie,
我们说好了你在告发安妮前会先跟我说
but your agenda was more important
看来你的任务比她的职业生涯
than her career, I guess,
要重要得多
because the minute she got to the bottom of Chicago,
因为一旦她查明了芝加哥事件的真♥相♥
you didn't have any more use for her.
她对你来说就没有用武之地了
Is that about right?
我说得对吗
If that's how you want to look at it.
如果你想这么看待这事
Change my perspective.
那就改变我的看法
I was doing my job.
我只是在做自己的工作
You knew she had a condition, and you were hiding it.
你知道她的病情 而且帮她隐瞒
I was looking out for her best interest.
我是在为她着想
Okay, so how are you gonna feel if you get a call
那如果你接到一个电♥话♥说
that Annie had an episode on a mission
安妮在任务中病情发作了
and her heart got the best of her and she died?
她的心脏支撑不住 她因此去世
She knew the risks.
她知道风险
That was her decision to make, not mine and not yours.
那是她的决定 不是你我的
Okay, did you call me here to read me the riot act?
好吧 你打给我就是为了抱怨我的行动吗
Because you could have done this in an e-mail.
你可以发封邮件了事的
No.
不是
You asked me here to break up with me.
叫我出来是为了和我分手
Look, I wanted to do it in person.
我想面对面和你说
Well, if this is your version of chivalry,
如果这是你心目中的骑士精神
don't do me any favors.
给我省省吧
Annie, I haven't received your timeline.
安妮 我还没收到你整理的时间线
I know. I'm still not finished yet.
知道 我还没完成
That was the only task on your desk,
那是你手头唯一的工作
and it was crucial.
而且很重要
What have you been doing?
你做什么了
Annie, if you walk in there unprepared,
安妮 如果你没准备好就去
it could be seen as an evasive move.
会让人认为你在故意回避
Seen by who? By the DNI,
谁会认为 情报局局长
by the lawyers, by the White House,
律师们 白宫
by anybody who wants an answer.
所有想听到答案的人
It seems like I'm being called to the mat on this.
看上去我是要去受审问的
I'm trying to protect you here.
我是在努力保护你
We're all being scrutinized for Mueller,
我们都在因为穆勒而受到严格检查
and I'm just trying to make this work.
我只是想让这一切顺利进行
You can give verbal answers
如果没有文字材料的话
where you don't have the proper documentation.
你可以进行口头回答
Hopefully that works.
希望顺利
You signed out $100,000 from the vault?
你签字从金库里提取了十万美金
That's right.
没错
For what?
干什么用
I understand.
我知道
It's your company. It's your money.
公♥司♥是你的 钱也是你的
Yes, it is.
没错
Well, you don't have to explain.
你不用向我解释
But you hired me to look after the bottom line,
但你雇我来为你守住底线
and that's all I'm trying to do.
我也正在努力完成工作
With the number of new contracts we've gotten recently,
凭借最近刚签下的几个新合同
we can afford the money.
我们能承受这笔钱
So budget the 100k to asset maintenance,
把这十万块钱分类到线人维护资金
if that helps.
如果有用的话
So now Annie Walker is an asset for McQuaid Security?
这么说安妮·沃克现在是麦奎德安保的线人了
I noticed the money was signed out
我注意到这笔钱是在昨天
when she was in the office yesterday.
她来到公♥司♥后签领出去的
Anything you want to loop me in on?
有什么事需要让我知道吗
Caitlyn, I have everything under control.
凯特琳 一切都尽在我掌握
I just hope you're running Annie
我只是希望是你在利用安妮
and it's not the other way around.
而不是她在利用你
Alex.
亚历克斯
Joan. Good to see you, Bill.
琼 见到你很高兴 比尔
Mr. Michaels. Deputy Director.
麦考斯先生 副局长
I'd like to introduce you Operative Annie Walker.
我想向您介绍安妮·沃克特工
She was on the ground in Azerbaijan
无人机袭击时
during the drone strike. Hello, Miss Walker.
她在阿塞拜疆现场 沃克小姐
Good to meet you, sir.
幸会 长官
Hope you've cleared your schedule.
希望你把日程表空出来了
We're gonna have you here for a while.
你得在这里待一段时间了
Of course.
当然
The director will see you two first.
局长会先会见你们两人
There are a few items that are above Miss Walker's clearance.
有一些事情超越了沃克小姐的权限
Miss Walker, we'll retrieve you in a few minutes.
沃克小姐 几分钟后再来找你
See you in a bit.
一会儿见
Hello? Annie, it's Roger.
你好 安妮 我是罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
I can't talk right now.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥
Hold on.
等等
Did your contact give you the intel?
你的线人给你情报了吗
Do the files say who was behind Chicago?
文件上面说谁是芝加哥事件幕后主使了吗
Yes, but they know I'm looking into them
说了 他们发现我在查他们了
I don't know how.
不知道怎么发现的
But I need to get out of town immediately.
我得立刻出城躲躲
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
This is not like with the dog walker. This is real.
这次和遛狗的那个人不一样 是真的
This intel is real. You'll see when I show you.
这个情报是真的 给你看你就知道了
Meet me at the train station in Brunswick at 5:10.
五点十分在火车站见我
No, there's not enough time.
时间不够了
The agency has resources for urgent asset meetings.
中情局有和线人紧急见面的资源
This is urgent.
这就是紧急事件
Annie.
安妮
Hayley price. II remember.
海莉·普莱斯 我记得你
Listen, I was just doing my job.
听我说 我只是在做我的工作而已
I...
我
I have to go.
我得走了
Miss Price, Annie Walker was here a moment ago.
普莱斯小姐 安妮·沃克刚才还在这里
Did you see where she went?
看见她去哪儿了吗
Yes, Deputy Director. She just left.
看见了 副局长 她刚走
Thanks for the lift. Of course.
谢谢你捎我 不客气
You think we can make it to Brunswick by 5:10?
你觉得我们五点十分能赶到布伦瑞克吗
It's about 40 miles away. I think we'll make it.
大概四十英里 应该能赶到
The train's only there for three minutes.
火车只停三分钟
Who are we chasing, anyway?
我们到底要追什么人
Remember your $100,000? Mmhmm.
还记得你那十万美金吗 记得
Roger Bennett. He's an ex-cia tech op.
罗杰·本纳特 前中情局技术员
Why is Roger Bennett making life so difficult?
罗杰·本纳特的日子怎么这么难过
He thinks he's being followed. Well, he's a spy.
他觉得他被跟踪了 他是个间谍
There's a pretty good chance he's right.
很有可能他的感觉是对的
Yeah?
喂
Do you have anything to do with Annie leaving ODNI?
安妮离开情报局局长办公室的事情你有份吗
Leaving? I thought she was with you and Calder.
离开 我以为她跟你和考尔德在一起
She left us standing in Director Fitzgerald's office,
她把我们晾在菲茨杰拉德局长办公室里跑了
and then out of the blue, Caitlyn Cook calls me
然后突然的 凯特琳·库克给我打电♥话♥
and asks me about an op Annie's working with Ryan McQuaid.
问我安妮和瑞安·麦奎德的一项任务
We should talk.
我们得谈谈
Auggie, I'm on my way to meet roger in Brunswick.
奥吉 我在去布伦维克见罗杰的路上
He's got the intel,
他拿到情报了
but he wouldn't give it to me over the phone.
但他不愿通过电♥话♥告诉我
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表