剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
you just let us know.
尽管开口
Actually, there is one thing.
其实的确有件事
I understand your boss requested time alone with Altan.
我知道你们的老板要求与埃尔顿独处一段时间
Any idea what he'd want to talk to him about?
知道他想跟埃尔顿谈什么吗
This is the first I'm hearing of it.
我头一回听说这事
It's news to me too.
我也是
I'll talk to him about it when he gets back.
等他回来我会找他谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Not bad, huh?
还不错吧
I had to pay a six-month lease to get it.
为了租下这里我不得不付了半年的房♥租
So, if you know anyone who's looking to sublet, then...
所以如果你知道有人想转租的话...
In another life, I'd take it myself.
如果我是普通人 我会想要
But is it safe?
但这里安全吗
Safe? In Caracas? I don't think the term applies.
安全 在加拉加斯永远没有安全这一说
Ms. Walker, can I tempt you?
沃克小姐 要来一口吗
It's a little early.
现在有点太早了
Soldier sleeps when he can, so to speak.
所谓士兵总是抓住任何时间补觉
Oh, it's smooth.
口感很醇厚
Like 100 proof silk.
就像防水的丝绸
Jim's family owns a distillery.
吉姆家开酿酒厂的
Have you heard from Jim and Fitz?
吉姆跟菲茨有联♥系♥你吗
Not yet.
还没
You worried? Not at all.
你担心他们吗 完全没有
They're probably halfway to Puerto Rico by now.
他们可能已经在去波多黎各的路上了
It was pretty generous of you to cut them loose.
你让他们走还真是大方
I take it you would've done things differently.
我就当你的意思是你原本另有打算
I can think of a few scenarios
我的确能想出几个
where having a couple extra guys might be useful.
多两个帮手会更有用的方案
Really?
真的吗
You kind of strike me as someone
在我眼中你是有点像
who likes to do things by yourself.
那种想单打独斗的人
That busted rib must've punctured something.
断掉的肋骨肯定戳破了脏器
He's got internal bleeding.
他内出血了
His lung's collapsed. He needs a chest tube,
他的肺被刺破了 需要插胸管
or he's gonna die and that intel goes with him.
不然他会死的 情报也就随他而去了
We can't let that happen.
我们不能让这事发生
There's a knife in the side pocket of my bag.
我包的侧袋里有把小刀
Okay, we need something to sterilize all this.
我们需要消毒的东西
Okay.
好了
Okay. Here we go.
好 开始吧
Okay. Okay. Jesus.
这样 天啊
Okay, this is the tricky part. You got him?
好了 下面的部分有点棘手 你按住他了吗
Yeah. Do it. Do it.
按住了 快 快
Nice work, doc.
干得好 医生
Thanks.
谢谢
But all I did was buy him a few hours.
但是我只能给他争取到几个小时
He needs surgery.
他需要手术治疗
You know a doctor that makes house calls?
你认识能上门出诊的医生吗
Well, for the right price, they'll fly to the moon,
只要出价够高 他们都能飞到月球出诊
But this guy's not a thoracic surgeon.
但这个家伙不是胸外科医生
Well, neither are we, So right now
我们也不是 所以现在
our options are us or him.
要么自己动手 要么让他操刀
This guy doesn't know protocol.
这个人不知道协议的存在
The only way to make sure that he isn't being followed is
为了确保他没有被人跟踪
for me to go there and bring him back here myself.
唯一的办法就是我亲自去接他过来
Hey, you need anything while I'm out--
我出去的时候 你需要什么东西吗
Toothpaste or, I don't know, bubble gum?
牙膏 或者口香糖什么的
Every badge in Venezuela is looking for you.
委内瑞拉的所有警♥察♥都在搜捕你
You're not fazed by that?
你不会望而却步吗
Well, actually, I'm scared sh--less, But that's
其实 我也挺害怕的 但是
part of the fun, right?
这也是部分乐趣所在 对吧
Morning.
早上好
Well, hey. What are you doing here?
早 你在这里做什么
Oh, I just--I had a few follow-up interviews for the Chicago event.
我有几个关于芝加哥事件的后续访谈
I'm glad we ran into each other.
很高兴我们在这里偶遇
Last night was fun.
昨天晚上很有乐趣
Yeah, it was.
没错
But I-I don't think we should do it again.
但我认为这样的事情 一次就够了
I don't want anybody to get the impression that
我不想给大家留下这样的印象
I'm not being objective.
我不够客观
I completely understand.
我完全能理解
But I have to say, I am a little disappointed.
但不得不说 我有点失望
The sex was pretty great.
跟你做♥爱♥感觉真的太好了
I'll take a Macchiato with an extra shot.
我要杯玛奇雅朵咖啡 多加份浓缩咖啡
Excuse me?
请问你刚刚说什么
You disagree?
你不同意吗
No, no. Um...
不 不
It was kind of epic.
那就像一篇史诗
So...
那么
So...
那么
See you around?
后会有期
Sure.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, this is Auggie.
你好 我是奥吉
Hey, it's me. What's up?
是我 怎么了
Borz is bleeding internally.
博尔兹受伤内出血
McQuaid went to go get a doctor,
麦奎德去找医生了
but we can't wait till dark to get out of this country.
但我们不能等到天黑再离开这个国家
He needs to be medevacked out of here A.S.A.P.
博尔兹应该尽快用救护军用直升飞机运走
Putting a chopper down in daylight
光天化日之下派一架直升机去接他
is gonna be next to impossible.
几乎就是不可能完成的任务
How bad is he?
他的情况有多严重
McQuaid says he has a few hours tops.
麦奎德说他最多能撑几个小时
I know this isn't an ideal option,
我知道这不是一个上上策
but is there a hospital nearby?
不过 附近有没有医院
You could drop him off at the E.R.,
你们可以把他放到急诊室
and scoop him up in a couple days after he's had surgery.
他做完手术 休养几天后再把他接出来
Auggie, this guy is skilled.
奥吉 这个人是训练有素的
As soon as he gets out of surgery
一旦他被送手术室
and becomes conscious, he will disappear.
神志清醒之后 他就会立刻消失
I cannot take that chance.
我不能冒这个险
You do what you can with the medevac,
你努力帮我搞到救护直升飞机
but I'm gonna start the interrogation just in case.
以防不测 我现在就要开始审问他
All right, I'll call you the second I have something.
好的 我一有消息就立刻打给你
Borz's condition sounds too critical
博尔兹的情况听起来不太妙
to risk moving him.
冒险转移他太危险了
I know some people in Colombia that may be able to help.
我认识些哥伦比亚的人 也许能帮上忙
I'll make some calls.
我先打几个电♥话♥
Patrick!
帕特里克
Sir. Clear my schedule for the day.
长官 取消我今天所有的行程
This takes priority over everything.
这件事有绝对的优先权
Excuse me, sir, but you're scheduled for a briefing
抱歉 长官 你今天应该面见
with the Senate Intelligence Committee.
参议院情报委员会做简报
You're supposed to be there in 30 minutes.
你半小时后就应该到那里了
All right.
好的
These are the names of my people in Colombia.
这些是哥伦比亚那边我认识的人
Get their information to Joan.
把他们的信息交给琼
Right away.
马上去办
Job's not like you thought it would be, is it?
这份工作跟你想象的不一样 对吧
It's all good.
一切都很好
Who planned the attack in Chicago,
芝加哥的袭击案是谁策划的
and how did you know about the CIA facility?
你是怎么知道中♥央♥情报局的办公地的
Those are big questions, I know.
我知道这些都是关键问题
We'll come back to them in a minute.
我们一会儿再说这些问题
Let's talk about the man you met up with in Maracaibo.
我们来谈谈你在马拉开波偶遇的那个人
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Keep your mouth shut, right?
咬紧牙关不松口 对吧
That's what they teach you in the military.
这就是你在军队里学到的东西
I know you have anti-interrogation training,
我知道你接受过反审讯训练
so I'm not gonna waste your time
所以我也不会浪费你的时间
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表