剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
The doctor took a blood sample after the crash,
车祸之后医生取了点血样
and as soon as Langley reviews my records,
只要兰利翻阅我的病历
they will pull me from active field duty.
他们就不会让我外出执行任务
And you want to go out with a win.
但你想能去
I want to do my job
我想工作
until they take it away from me.
直到局里不再允许
How many of those you still have to go through?
你还有多少要看
A lot. Any of them in Braille?
很多 有没有用盲文写的
I'd be happy to take some of the load.
我很乐意分担
It's okay. I got it.
没事 我搞得定
You mind if I put on some music?
介意我放点音乐吗
Hold on.
慢着
He had an affair.
他有外遇
Makes him a cheater, not necessarily a traitor.
只能说他不忠 但不能说他叛国
It means he has a secret that we can leverage.
也就是说有我们能用的把柄了
True. Where we off to?
没错 我们去哪儿
To convince Joan.
去说服琼
Good thing you're still wearing your tuxedo.
还好你穿着燕尾服
And it is with great honor
非常荣幸在此
that on behalf of the INP,
代表国家进步奖
I present this award to my friend
我把这个奖颁给我的朋友
Senator Claire Pierson.
克莱尔·皮尔森议员
Thank you. Thank you so very, very much.
谢谢 十分感谢
And thank you, Doug.
还要谢谢道格
I'm very pleased to cross the aisle
我很高兴上台来
to accept this award.
领这个奖
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
So kind of you all... Enjoying the party.
你们大家的好意 来享受晚宴
Yourself?
你呢
Not so much.
没什么感觉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
I appreciate it very much.
我对此感激万分
...out of time of your busy schedules...
时间表快排不过来了
You look beautiful.
你真美
Integrity... I know.
忠诚 我知道
And moral responsibility...
以及道德责任
are the backbone of this country.
是这个国家的背脊
Now, more than ever, the work of congress
目前 比起任何时候 国会的工作
is vigilant oversight.
要严加监管
We in power owe it to the American people
对赋予我们权利的美国民众
to be the humble stewards of their trust,
做他们鞠躬尽瘁的公仆
for it is we who serve them.
才不辜负他们的信任
And let us never, ever forget this.
让我们永远铭记这一点
Thank you. Thank you humbly for this award.
谢谢 衷心感谢能拿这个奖
And may God bless America.
愿上帝保佑美国
Lovely speech, Claire-- very inspiring.
讲得真好 克莱尔 发人深省
If you're here to talk departmental budgets,
你要是来谈部门预算
you can save your breath.
还是免开尊口吧
I know you won't let our history
我知道你不会让我们的过去
influence your decision.
影响你的决定
My decisions are based on facts,
我看事实下定论
and the facts are against you.
事实对你不利
Well, here's one more fact--
那么还有一个事实
We're very close to I.D.'ing the source
我们已经非常接近确认
of the Chicago leak.
芝加哥叛徒的身份
Oh, really? Details?
是吗 详细情况呢
You know I can't tell you that.
你知道我不能透露
Then there you have it.
那就别说
You know, that's the problem with the CIA.
这就是中情局的问题
No line items Are you actually
毫无方针 你真的
How's my rainmaker doing?
我的超级说客[造雨人]如何了
You better get your umbrella.
你最好去拿把伞
I saw you chatting Tim Evans up.
你似乎跟蒂姆·伊万斯聊过
Tim wants to give us the Coronado training contract--
蒂姆想把科罗拉多州的训练项目给我们
No bid required.
没有投标要求
What are we looking at, 7 mil?
大概多少 七百万吗
12 million. Oh, good catch.
一千二百万 收获不小啊
But now I need you to set your sights
不过现在我要你
on a bigger fish.
放长线钓大鱼
Word has it that Pierson wants to outsource a huge chunk
据说皮尔森想把兰利情报设备的一大部分
of Langley's Intelligence Apparatus.
外包出去
We're talking 40 million, 50 million at least.
至少是四五千万
Is this really the best time?
现在真的合适吗
I know you're concerned about undercutting your wife,
我知道你不想影响你妻子
but you don't have to be.
你不必担心
Pierson has already made up her mind about going private.
皮尔森已经决定不公开了
I'm also referring to Chicago.
还有芝加哥的事
Are we here to benefit from tragedy?
我们要吃一堑才长一智吗
The attack has proven how vulnerable we all are.
那次袭击证明了我们有多脆弱
Senator Pierson is a patriot who is losing sleep
皮尔森参议院很爱国
about the safety of her country.
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥寝食难安
Be her pillow.
让她安心吧
Here they are...
你们好啊
The loveliest ladies in the ball.
舞会上最可爱的女士
Thank you, Arthur, although I'm not sure that
谢谢 亚瑟 不过我觉得
Joan appreciates the comparison.
琼并不满意你的夸赞
So your 30 seconds are up.
你的30秒用完了
She's all yours.
你们聊吧
I'm actually here to see you.
其实我是来见你的
Oh. Would you be so kind?
是吗 我有这个荣幸吗
Well, why not?
当然可以
You know, the answer is no.
你明知道不行
Claire? Uhuh.
克莱尔 不
"Senator" works.
叫我参议员就好
Did you really think that some fancy footwork
你真觉得跳支舞
was gonna be enough to sway me?
就能让我动摇吗
Oh, just give it till the bridge.
试试也无妨
You're already too late.
你来晚了
Claire, we both know Mcquaid Security
克莱尔 我们都知道麦奎德安保公♥司♥
is best equipped to handle this contract.
最适合负责这个项目
Ryan Mcquaid is a shark.
瑞安·麦奎德是条鲨鱼
After Chicago, a shark is exactly what you need.
芝加哥的事之后 你正需要一条鲨鱼
I'm riskaverse. As am I.
我不喜欢风险 我也一样
And you know why I signed on with the guy?
你知道我为什么跟他合作吗
Because he gets things done.
因为他神通广大
National policy,
国家政策
state headlines,
州头条
global access,
世界各地都有门路
and Pierson...
皮尔森
For the win.
祝你成功
I'm a tad underdressed.
我的着装不够正式
Don't worry. I look good enough for the both of us.
别担心 有我的帅气撑场子
You see anybody?
看到人了吗
Uh, no sign of Calder.
没看到考尔德
There's Joan. Come on.
找到琼了 走吧
Joan. Annie...
琼 安妮
I was just trying to call you to get an update.
我正想打电♥话♥给你问情况呢
Could we speak privately? Yes, of course.
能单独聊聊吗 当然
You need me to do what?
你们要我♥干♥什么
We need you to call your friend at the NSA
我们要你给国♥家♥安♥全♥局的朋友打电♥话♥
and have him call Wilson into the office.
让他打给威尔逊 叫他去办公室
Why? To get Wilson out of the house.
为什么 为了让威尔逊离开家
Then I can talk to his wife.
这样我就能跟他妻子谈了
What are you gonna say to his wife?
你要跟他妻子谈什么
He had an affair.
他有外遇
If I can turn her, we can use her.
如果能让他们反♥目♥ 就能利用她
But we have to move now.
但是必须马上行动
Do you have credible intelligence
你有可靠信息
suggesting that he's gonna make a move tonight?
说他今晚会行动吗
'Cause that's what I need.
我必须确定
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表