剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
You know, I do, uh--
其实
I do look forward to these encounters of ours,
我很期待我们这样见面
no matter how brief.
不管多么短暂
People in our profession need something to look forward--
干我们这一行 总得有点期待
You know what? Um...
你知道吗
Listen, I misspoke earlier.
我之前说错了
Actions speak louder than words,
实际行动的确胜于空谈
but words are important
但语言也很重要
so that the other person knows how you feel.
这样别人才能知道你内心真正的想法
For example, I was talking to Ronit the other day.
比如那天 我在跟罗妮特聊天
Ronit?
罗妮特
Yes. My--my ex-wife.
没错 我的前妻
Your ex-wife? I thought you weren't speaking.
你的前妻 我以为你们已经不来往了
Well, we weren't, but now we're back together.
之前是的 但我们复合了
Apparently she's been wanting to reconcile for years,
原来这些年来她一直想跟我重修旧好
wondering why I never picked up on the clues.
我却总是忽略了她的信♥号♥♥
Finally, she said something.
最终 她找我谈了谈
So we decided to give it another try.
如今我们决定再给这段婚姻一个机会
The point is...
我要说的是
if you feel something for this guy,
如果你真的对这个男人有感觉
then go home and tell him.
那就回去亲口告诉他
Thanks.
谢谢你
I'm happy for you, neshama.
我真为你高兴 亲爱的
So I guess we'll be in touch soon.
那我们就保持联络吧
Yeah.
好的
The amount we agreed upon.
我们说好的报酬
You earned it.
这是你应得的
The intel on his phone...
他手♥机♥里的信息
was it valuable?
有价值吗
I believe so.
我想是的
Then am I still valuable...
那我对于你来说
to you?
还有价值吗
I mean, will you need me to keep dating Mashkov?
我的意思是 你还需要我继续跟马什科夫约会吗
That would be helpful, yes.
那会对我们有帮助 没错
But listen to me--if you're having any second thoughts
但听我说 如果你后悔了
or you want to interact with someone else at the agency,
或是你希望局里派别的人来和你接头
you just say the word.
尽管开口
If I'm gonna keep doing this,
我会继续做下去
I don't want to do it for the money.
但不是为了钱
This I want to keep separate.
我想与这个分开来
You'll still be in charge of me, right?
你还会负责我的行动 对吗
If that's what you want, Sydney, of course.
如果你希望如此 西德妮 那当然
I'd like you to call me Stephanie.
我希望你叫我斯蒂芬妮
Okay, Stephanie.
好的 斯蒂芬妮
Incoming call--Tony. Incoming call--Tony.
有来电 托尼 有来电 托尼
Yeah? Hey, Auggie, I got a joke to tell you.
怎么了 奥吉 我给你讲个笑话
What's the difference between a diplomat and a lady?
外交官和小姐的区别是什么
Tony, it's 5:30 in the morning.
托尼 现在才早上5点半
What are you doing? If a diplomat says no,
你在干嘛呢 如果外交官说不
he's no longer a diplomat. But if a lady says no, she--
他就不再是个外交官了 但如果小姐说不
I got that backwards.
我说反了
I'm a little bit drunk. You don't say?
我有点喝多了 可不是吗
It's my first drink in 38 months.
这是我38个月来第一次喝酒
Thank you very much. I got the--
谢谢大家 我有
I got the chip right here to prove it.
我有戒酒会发的奖币证明
Listen, man, shouldn't you be calling your sponsor?
哥们 你最好给你的互助对象打个电♥话♥
No, I...
不 我
I want--
我想
I wanted to speak to you.
我想跟你谈谈
I-I got fired today.
我今天被炒鱿鱼了
Wait. What? Why?
什么 为什么
Belenko complained to someone that he got harassed
贝兰科投诉说他在离开伊斯坦布尔的途中
on the way out of Istanbul...
受到了骚扰
by your friend.
是你的朋友
Annie? Yeah.
安妮 没错
And the undersecretary demanded somebody's head
副官一定要找个人出来
on a spike, so, um...
承担责任 所以...
Well, I confessed,
我主动坦白了
you know, to leaking the travel schedule,
说实话 还有谁会比
because who better than the guy who actually did it?
真正泄露他行程的人更适合呢
Tony, I'm so sorry.
托尼 我很抱歉
I feel guilty about this. So do I, man.
我觉得很内疚 我也是 哥们
I've been having dreams, Auggie...
我总是做梦 奥吉
Bad ones.
噩梦
It ever haunt you-- things we did back there?
这也会困扰你吗 我们过去所做的事
What things, buddy?
什么事 哥们
Back there, man...
过去那会儿
when we were in the service.
我们还在部队里的时候
You know what? I'm coming over.
这么着吧 我现在过来
Just promise me you're not gonna have another drink
在我到那之前 向我保证
until I get there, okay?
你不会再喝了
I don't need a babysitter, Auggie.
我不需要保姆 奥吉
Tony.
托尼
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I-I promise.
好吧 我保证
All right, I'll see you in a minute.
好 一会儿见
Susan...
苏珊
How is he? Is he out of surgery?
他怎么样了 出手术室了吗
Is he conscious? Is he okay?
醒过来没 他还好吗
He just woke up a couple of hours ago from the anesthesia.
他几小时前麻♥醉♥药♥效过后就醒了
You can ask him yourself. He's up?
你可以自己问他 他醒了
You gave us a scare.
你把我们都吓坏了
I'm just trying to keep everyone on their toes.
只是想给大家带点惊喜而已
Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up.
抱歉你醒来的时候我不在这
No, don't be. I'm...
不用道歉
I'm okay with it.
我不介意的
We made a deal the other day.
那天我们订了个约定
I-I don't know if you heard or not.
不知道你听见了没有
But I didn't keep up my end.
但我没有兑现承诺
I didn't catch the bad guy...
我没有抓到坏人
not yet, at least.
至少现在还没有
Did I keep up my end?
那我兑现承诺了吗
You're okay, so...
你已经醒了 所以
Yeah.
是的
You must be exhausted.
你一定还很虚弱
I want to talk, really. I-I just...
但我真的很想跟你聊天
It's okay. There's plenty of time.
没事的 我们有的是时间
Sleep.
睡吧
I'll be here.
我会在你身旁
This is bullsh--.
这太荒唐了
I keep telling you it wasn't alcohol poisoning.
我跟你说了多少遍了 他不是酒精中毒
You know what? Let me talk to the guy who made that call.
这么着吧 让我跟法医谈谈
Sir No, look...
先生 不 听着
if you can't help me, find me someone who can.
如果你帮不了我 就去找个能帮我的人来
I want to see the toxicology report.
我要看毒理学报告
Auggie.
奥吉
Annie, what are you doing here?
安妮 你怎么会在这
McQuaid is recovering from the gunshot wound.
麦奎德在这里治疗枪伤
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Tony died.
托尼死了
Tony Salgado? Yeah.
托尼·萨尔加多 没错
What--what happened?
怎么会这样
They're telling me he drank himself to death.
他们说他是喝酒喝死的
I don't believe it.
我一点都不信
Yeah. it's a big shock. You need No, no.
是啊 确实很难接受 不
I don't believe that's what killed him.
我不认为那是他致死的原因
The M.E. will see you now, sir.
法医官可以见你了 先生
Right this way.
这边请
Annie, I got to go. Okay.
安妮 我得走了 好
Man, I can't see you. You got to take me.
哥们 我是盲人 你得扶着我啊
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表