剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Absolutely.
绝对认真
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Go.
上
第五季第十六集
谍影迷情
Clear.
这里安全
One down.
倒下一个
Grenades?
手榴弹
These guys treat everything like it's a war zone.
这帮人随便把哪里都当成战区
He says they're going south
他说他们往南边去了
towards Calle Cuatro.
朝着夸特罗大街
That's close to here.
那离我们这里很近
We need to go on offense if we're gonna get out of this,
要想冲出去 我们就必须不断地进攻
so I say that we go fishing for assassins.
我觉得我们应该找上门去
Going right there. Thank you.
这就过去 谢谢
Since when did the party chair weigh in on security contracts?
什么时候党主席也开始参与安全合同了
It's nice to meet you in person, Arthur.
亚瑟 很高兴见到您本尊
But we are here to discuss something far more important
不过我们今天是要谈的可比安全合同
than security contracts.
重要得多
Well, your reputation precedes you, Ms. Coughlin.
你真是声名远扬啊 库格林女士
Yes, it does.
确实
Arthur, Senator Pierson is stepping down at the end of her term.
亚瑟 皮尔森参议员在其期满之际就会卸任
I'm sorry to hear that.
对此深表遗憾
As you are from Claire's home state of Maryland,
鉴于你来自克莱尔家乡所在的马里兰州
There's going to be a vacancy.
她的位置会空下来
The party would like you to consider a run.
党里希望你可以参选
For senate?
参选参议员吗
It may feel like a big swing,
你可能会觉得步子是不是太大了
but we believe you have a good chance,
但我们都相信你有很大的机会
especially with our backing.
尤其是有我们在背后支持你
Explain "Backing," because it--
请解释一下"支持" 因为
It can mean a few different things.
这个词有好几个意思
Major commitment from major donors,
主要捐赠人提供大部分的资金支持
Super-PAC funding, of course--
当然由共和党政♥治♥行动委员会提供资金
but you're used to doing things off-book.
不过我知道你过去经常不按规定行事
Why me?
为什么是我
Your resume speaks for itself--
你的履历可以说明一切
Navy, C.I.A,
曾在海军服役 曾效力于中情局
the private sector, family man.
私营企业 还是个爱家的男人
The world thinks I resigned from the CIA because of an affair.
大家都认为我因一段风流韵事而从中情局辞职
Yes.
没错
Joan would be a key player by your side.
琼会成为你身边一个关键的角色
She's a strong female role model.
她是一个坚强的女性榜样
I'm honored.
我深感荣幸
But a political campaign is a microscope.
但是竞选会把我的一切放在显微镜之下
I don't know if I want to put my family through that.
我不太确定是否想让我的家庭经历这样的考验
Sorry, visiting hours haven't started yet.
抱歉 还不到探望时间
Okay, I need to get to work.
是这样的 我要去工作了
Can I just sit with her now for a bit?
我能不能只在她身边坐一会
Family only. Are you related?
只准家人探望 你是她的家人吗
I'll come back.
我到时候再过来
Welcome back, Auggie.
欢迎归来 奥吉
Yeah, thanks, Joan. Anything yet?
谢谢你 琼 有什么消息吗
No, nothing concrete,
没 没什么实质性的消息
but there's a pretty widespread cell outage in Villa 31.
但是31村那里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥大面♥积♥中断
We need to get an immediate ground search party in that vicinity.
我们必须派一个在附近的地面应急搜索队前往
We don't have that capability in Argentina.
我们在阿根廷没有这个能力办到
We have an embassy there, right?
那里有我们的大使♥馆♥ 对吧
They've got bulletproof-glass vehicles, right?
他们有配备防弹玻璃的汽车 对吧
Get some guys driving around the neighborhood.
找几个人开车在那附近转一转
Put a call in to the ambassador right now.
现在就给驻阿根廷大使打电♥话♥
Hey, wait.
稍等
Also, put a vehicle outside Recoleta Cemetery.
还有 在雷科莱塔国家公墓外停一辆车
That's pretty far south of the slum.
那里在贫民窟很靠南的地方
Just do it.
按他说的去做
Radio check.
无线电测试
Check. Rooftops clear.
收到 屋顶安全
Last communication between the Vegas
上次韦加小队通话时
had one of them in the area,
说他们有一个队员在这附近
The other on the far side of the villa.
其他人在村子的另一边
I wish there was another way to do this.
我真希望还有别的办法
The only way out is through.
眼下只有这一条路
We're not gonna let Belenko get killed.
我们不会让贝兰科被人杀死的
Thank you for going along with this.
谢谢你陪我一起经历这些
When I told you I'd help you, I meant it.
我说过我会帮你 我是说真的
We made this decision together-- all in.
我们一起做的这个决定 赌上全部身家性命
I got eyes.
我这边有情况
Northwest, heading northeast towards Belenko.
有人从西北方向往东北方向 朝贝兰科去了
Should be on him in three, two...
在三秒内到达他那里 两秒
Annie, behind you!
安妮 你后面
They must have signaled a coordinated retreat.
他们肯定发出了撤退的信♥号♥♥
Belenko's gone.
贝兰科不见了
You take that alley. I'll take this one.
你从那个巷子找 我找这边
Belenko!
贝兰科
That's far enough.
不要再跑了
There you are.
原来你在这里
There's no need for that.
不用再跑了
Walker, do you copy?
沃克 你听到了吗
Walker, come in.
沃克 收到请回答
Walker, do you copy?
沃克 你听到了吗
Why'd you save me?
为什么你要救我
You gave us quite the scare there.
你可把我们吓得不轻
The first time we met,
我们初次见面时
I mentioned that Chinese proverb to you about saving your life.
我跟你提过那个关于救人性命的中国谚语
I wonder what the chinese word for "Twice" is.
不知道中文的"两次"怎么说
Leong tse.
两次
You didn't answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
Puedo?
能把那个给我吗[西语]
Gracias.
谢谢[西语]
Why did I save you?
我为什么要救你
Because the Russians are smart and ruthless,
因为那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人很聪明 也很残忍♥
and they want me dead.
他们想要我的命
You're the only friend I have right now.
如今你是我唯一的朋友
I'm not your friend.
我不是你朋友
It's too strong a word?
这个词太重了吗
Okay.
好吧
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
Who's this family? I'm a diplomat.
这家人是谁 我是个外交官
I'm very good at convincing people to do things.
我最擅长的就是说服别人为我做事
I convinced them to help me save you.
我说服了他们帮我救你
Oh, you don't have to thank me right now.
不用急着谢我
Let it marinate.
先攒着吧
Auggie, a few things--
奥吉 几件事要告诉你
One, a message from Bill Butler at ICE.
第一 移♥民♥局的比尔·巴特勒给你留了条信息
He too chicken to talk to me on the phone? Call him back.
他不敢亲自跟我说吗 给他打回去
He says they're putting Natasha
他说他们今天下午
on a flight this afternoon--
就让娜塔莎坐飞机回来
Full immunity, no conditions.
完全豁免 没有任何附加条件
All right, thanks, Linda.
好的 谢了 琳达
Listen, I'm gonna need real-time data analysis
对了 我还需要布宜诺斯艾利斯警方的
on the Buenos Aires PD.
实时数据分♥析♥
You don't want to talk to Natasha?
你不想跟娜塔莎谈谈吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's the other thing. She's on line two.
这是另外一件事 她在二号♥线
You kind of buried the lead there, Linda.
你说话不放在重点上啊 琳达
So good to hear your voice.
能听到你的声音真好
Same here.
我也是
So I'll be in the States by 4:00 today,
我今天四点就会回到美国
and I'm not sure where I'm staying--
我不知道哪里能落脚
No, you come to my apartment.
你来我公♥寓♥就好
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表