剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
but I don't think I am.
不过我认为自己没错
You don't know her like I do.
你没有我了解她
She's been there for me through
她曾陪伴我度过了
one of the most difficult times of my life.
人生中最困难的时期之一
What happened?
发生什么事了
Years ago, I was married.
几年前 我结婚了
Her name was Kelly, and she died.
她叫凯莉 但她去世了
Cancer.
癌症
Losing her almost destroyed me,
她的去世差点把我击垮
but Caitlyn wouldn't let it.
但凯特琳没让我沉沦
Without her I wouldn't have climbed out of that hole.
没有她我肯定振作不起来
So...
所以说...
She's here.
她来了
I don't see any undercovers.
我没看见任何便衣
Let's take a walk.
边走边说吧
How are you?
你还好吗
You know me, every day is an adventure.
你也知道 每天对我来说都是场冒险
Why the last-minute location change?
为什么要临时换地点
Don't you trust me?
难道你不相信我吗
Trust it's a luxury I don't have much time for at the moment.
信任对于目前的我来说是种奢侈
After everything we've been through together?
我们共患难过那么多年
Well, try looking at it from where I'm standing.
试试在我的角度看问题
Someone is setting me up,
有人在陷害我
and they're using my company to do it.
而且用的是我的公♥司♥
Who would you look at? You're right.
你会怀疑谁 你说得没错
I would be suspicious of me, too.
换做我也会怀疑我自己
We're gonna find the son of a bitch that did this to you.
我们一定会找出陷害你的人
Here.
给
Why'd you bring my laptop here?
你为什么要把我电脑带来
There's all your contacts and mission files on it.
你所有的联♥系♥人和任务文档都在里面
Jesus, Ryan, I'm trying to help you.
拜托 瑞安 我是在帮你
I'm just saying it would have been hard
我只是想说要在中情局
to keep it from the CIA.
鼻子底下把这偷出来不容易
I assume they're turning the place upside down.
我猜他们肯定把公♥司♥搜了个底朝天
It's been a nightmare.
简直是场噩梦
I tried to keep them out as long as I could,
我已经尽力拖延时间了
the lawyers said there was nothing I could do about it.
律师说没有什么我能做的了
I'm sorry it's been so difficult for you.
抱歉 让你难做了
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Is there anything I can do for you right now?
现在有什么能帮到你吗
No, no. You-you've done quite enough already.
不不 你已经做了够多的了
Well, I'm here for you if you need me.
如果你需要的话 我随叫随到
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
She's a liar.
她是个骗子
Why do you think she gave you that?
你觉得她为什么要给你电脑
That's a GPS chip.
这是块定位芯片
You wouldn't know it was there unless you were looking for it.
你要是不知道 绝对发现不了
It draws power from the battery,
芯片依靠电池供能
so the minute I plug this in, it's gonna transmit my location.
所以我一打开电脑 它就会发送我的位置
It was Caitlyn. It was her the whole goddamn time.
就是凯特琳 她一直都是幕后黑手
We just turned onto Stuyvesant.
我们刚转到了斯坦文森路
What next?
接下来怎么走
McQuaid, we just turned onto Stuyvesant.
麦奎德 我们刚转到斯坦文森路
Up on the right, 880.
前面右边 880号♥
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I could use a drink. You want one?
我想喝一杯 你要吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I'd ask why you have something like this,
我本想问你为什么会有这样的住所
but under the circumstances, I get it.
但在这情况下 我能理解
I just wanted someplace that I could fight back from.
我只是需要有个反击的据点
You know, I took my eye off the ball,
我就少看了这么一会
and she knew it.
她就知道了
I couldn't have made this any easier for her!
是我让她有机可趁 再简单不过了
If you need to lose your shit for a second,
如果你需要发脾气
go ahead and do it.
那就尽管发
Then I need you to focus.
然后我需要你集中精力
'Cause we are in this together.
因为我俩现在在一条船上
I'm sorry. My hands are tied.
我很抱歉 我无能为力
State can't have diplomatic protection contracts
国♥务♥院♥不能和麦奎德安保签订
with McQuaid Security right now.
外交安保合约
It boils down to a PR issue.
现在这成了公♥关♥的问题
We were given the choice
我们只有两个选择
of either canceling the treaty signing tomorrow
要么取消明天的签约仪式
or going with another PMC.
或是选择其他私人武装承包商
Mr. Belenko.
贝兰科先生
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Were we supposed to meet? No.
我们约好了要见面吗 没
No, pardon the intrusion, but as the treaty's organizer,
不 抱歉打扰了 但作为合约的组织者
I have a keen interest in its security issues.
我很关注安保的事项
Arthur Campbell. Mr. Belenko.
亚瑟·坎贝尔 贝兰科先生
Caitlyn Cook. Pleasure.
凯特琳·库克 很荣幸见到你
We were just talking about transferring the security detail
我们刚聊到把安保任务
elsewhere.
交给别的公♥司♥
I see.
这样吗
Bringing in someone else this late in the game,
这么晚才让另一公♥司♥接手
it's more complicated than you might realize.
可能比你想象中要难得多
The security plan took hundreds of hours.
这个安保计划花费了数百个小时制定
It would be impossible to bring another PMC up to speed
要想让另一家公♥司♥在明天前跟上进度
by tomorrow. I'm sorry, guys.
根本不可能 抱歉
If you're dead set against using us,
如果你铁了心不用我们
the best move is postpone it.
最好就是延迟会议
There's nothing more important than the client's safety.
对我们来说没有什么比客户的安全更重要
If it doesn't happen tomorrow, it'll be staged abroad.
如果明天合约签不成 就要改到国外去了
A shame.
真可惜
I studied in the U.S. Did I tell you that?
我告诉过你们吗 我是在美国上的学
Boarding school at 13 and then university.
十三岁就开始上寄宿学校 然后是大学
This country helped me become the man I am today,
这国家塑造了现在的我
and this treaty is my small way
这份合约是我回报这国家的
of giving something back.
一点小心意
I'm impressed by the integrity displayed here, Tony,
我很满意他们正直的态度 托尼
and it would be a great favor to me
要是我们能沿用这公♥司♥
and my country if we could proceed.
那可就帮了我大忙了
Let me make a phone call.
让我去打个电♥话♥
Thank you, Tony. Caitlyn and I will be on-site
谢谢 托尼 我和凯特琳都会到场
to make sure everything goes smoothly.
确保一切顺利
If you're happy with the event,
如果你满意这次活动
maybe we can revisit that contract conversation.
也许我们能再考虑一下合约的问题
One day at a time, Arthur.
一步一步来 亚瑟
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Belenko.
贝兰科先生
Maxim.
马克西姆
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
You blew through our meet.
你爽约了
I was told not to talk to anybody right now.
我被告知不能跟任何人讲话
Extra security protocols are in effect.
高度安保合约生效了
I thought we had an arrangement.
我们约好的了
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
很抱歉我曾经怀疑过你
Well, I don't think you really ever did.
我相信你肯定更不是真的怀疑我
I've been thinking about how we should deal with Caitlyn.
我在想我们该拿凯特琳怎么办
Yeah, so have I.
是的 我也在想
You know, if she wants to send someone after me,
如果她想派人追杀我
then so be it.
那就放马过来
Every inch of this place is wired.
这地方布满了监控
They will be like flies in a spider's web.
他们就跟落入蛛网的苍蝇一样
If Caitlyn wants to come and get me,
如果凯特琳想来杀我
Then...
那么...
We'll send a flare.
我们就发个信♥号♥♥弹
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表