剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Here's the pertinent information.
这是相关信息
Get the ball rolling with the Argentines.
开始跟阿根廷方面沟通吧
All right, everybody.
好了 大家注意
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
Aleksandre Belenko is still missing.
亚历山德·贝兰科依然下落不明
It is our job to find him.
我们现在的任务就是找到他
I want everyone working every angle they...
我希望每个人从各个角度入手
Where's the DCS?
秘密行动处处长呢
He had to leave the campus, ma'am.
他有事需要离开总部 长官
Did he say where to?
他有没有说去哪里
No, ma'am.
没有 长官
What do you want?
你想要什么
Answers.
答案
About what?
关于什么的答案
Why'd you do that to Sydney?
为什么你要那样对待西德妮
I haven't been near her since you blackmailed me.
自从你敲诈过我之后 我就没再接近她
Wrong answer.
回答错误
Would you like to reconsider?
你愿意考虑一下再作答吗
I gave you everything you asked for.
我已经把你想知道的都告诉你了
You tried to kill Sydney
你想杀掉西德妮
but put her in the hospital instead.
但是没能成功 她现在躺在医院里
I didn't!
不是我♥干♥的
See, that's a nerve center, okay?
你看 这里是神经中枢
A little more pressure,
我只要稍稍施力
you won't be able to use your arm for a week.
接下来的一周 你都无法使用这条胳膊了
So go ahead, keep lying to me.
继续跟我说谎吧
I'm not lying!
我没有说谎
Please stop!
快住手
Sounds like you want to lose the other one too.
看来你另一条胳膊也不想要了
I heard about the attack.
我听说西德妮遭到了袭击
It was yesterday, yes?
是在昨天吧
I was with British ambassador all day.
我昨天一整天都和英国大使待在一起
Call him if you don't believe me.
如果你不信我 可以给他打电♥话♥证实一下
I don't believe you!
我当然不信你
You used her to leverage me against Belenko.
你利用她通过我跟贝兰科斗
What did you think would happen to her?
你还能指望她有什么好下场
Of course Belenko went after her.
当然贝兰科会追杀她
If I wasn't being protected by Moscow,
如果我不是被莫斯科方面保护起来
it would be me in the hospital--
现在躺在医院里的就是我了
Or worse.
或者更糟
You're lucky she's still alive.
你应该庆幸她现在还活着
What did Joan say about Tash?
琼说了关于小塔的什么
She's in Canada waiting on her immunity.
她现在人在加拿大 等待豁免令
How's she holding up?
她怎么撑下去的
Oh, you know Tash. She's tough.
你了解小塔的 她很坚强
Hold on a sec, guys.
慢着 伙计们
We got company ahead.
我们有伴儿了 正前方
And at three.
三点钟方向也有
And at nine.
还有九点钟方向
Uh-huh. What's the move?
我们怎么办
Let's see how sticky these guys are, shall we?
我们看看这些人到底能跟多紧吧
Por alla.
[西语]在那边
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what that was about?
有谁想猜猜他们到底为何而来吗
I don't know.
我不太清楚
One explanation might be that a pmc rolls into town
可能有一支私人雇佣军在城里转悠
looking into someone like your friend,
调查一些类似你朋友的人
and the local spooks might just take notice.
而本地的警♥察♥也刚好注意到这一情况
They're back.
他们又跟上来了
We switched cars.
我们已经换车了
How'd they get a bead on us so quickly?
他们到底是如何迅速定位到我们的
We can't make any more moves until we find out
在搞清楚来者何人和所为何事之前
who these guys are and what they're after.
我们不能进行下一步行动
It's all clear.
安全
You think someone slipped a tracker on us at immigration?
你觉得入境时 有人给我们装了追踪器吗
Maybe.
也许吧
We need to get some place they can track less easily
我们需要找一个他们没那么容易追踪到的地方
so I can do a search.
这样我就可以好好找找
I have an idea. Head towards San Telmo.
我有个想法 去圣特尔莫
Okay.
好的
Patrick, call Interpol in Frankfurt.
帕特里克 联♥系♥法兰克福的国际刑♥警♥组织
Tell 'em I want a full ballistics report from the crime
告诉他们 我要一份关于奥尔佳·阿卡罗瓦
scene involving Olga Akarova.
犯罪现场完整的弹道报告
Have them compared to the one we ran on Stephanie banks.
让他们把那个报告与斯蒂芬妮的作对比
Right away. And, sir?
这就去办 还有 长官
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
No, I don't think you do.
不 我觉得你不知道
I just got a call from my man inside the Russian embassy.
我刚刚接到俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的线人打来的电♥话♥
Screw them.
去他们的
Stephanie's in the hospital fighting for her life.
斯蒂芬妮现在在医院生死未卜
I don't care if the Russians are pissed off.
我才不在乎俄♥国♥佬是否不爽
But Mashkov didn't do it.
不是马什科夫干的
He has an airtight alibi.
他有完美的不在场证明
I know that now.
我现在知道了
Are we any damn closer to finding Belenko?
我们离找到贝兰科是不是又进了一步
I know you're hurting.
我知道你现在很难受
I got this.
我能解决
Yeah?
真的吗
I got this.
我能解决
All right.
好的
I'll go smooth it over with the Russians.
我去安抚俄♥罗♥斯♥人
This place is enormous.
这个地方很大
Yeah, that's the idea.
就是这个意思
If the tracker's here,
如果真有追踪器
it'll take 'em a while to find us.
他们也要花些时间才能找到我们
How do you know about this place?
你是怎么知道这个地方的
I did a semester abroad here once upon a time.
以前我在这里进行过一学期的海外学习
You never told me that.
你从来没跟我说过
My host family lived near Recoleta cemetery.
我的寄宿家庭就在瑞克莱塔公墓旁
It's beautiful.
那地方很美
Wait here. Wait here.
在这里等着 别动
Okay, you first. Take your shirt off.
你先来 把你的衬衫脱掉
Okay.
好的
Your cane's just to your left.
你的盲杖就在你左手边
Sorry. It's okay.
抱歉 没事
Yeah, yeah.
好了 好了
Belenko really did a number on you.
贝兰科真的对你下了狠手
Well, I consider myself lucky.
我认为自己算幸运的了
If you hadn't shown up when you did--
如果你当时没有及时出现
Sorry it took so long.
很抱歉 让你等了那么久
Hey, stop it.
停下来
You came just in time.
你来得很及时
Hey, got your text.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Just checking for trackers.
我在检查他身上有没有追踪器
I figured out who was following us.
我知道跟踪我们的人是谁了
Local cops--more specifically, Special Ops Hawks.
本地警♥察♥ 更准确地说 特种部队
Why would they be targeting us?
他们为什么要追我们
I don't know, but they're outside right now,
我不清楚 但他们就在外面
and it's not because they tailed me.
而且不是跟踪我来这里的
Well, how do you know that? Because I tailed them here.
你怎么知道 因为是我跟踪他们来这的
Oh, damn it.
该死
What?
怎么了
My eyes, Annie.
我的眼睛 安妮
Oh, my god.
老天
Belenko had me out for hours.
贝兰科把我弄晕了几个小时
He must've put these in then.
一定是那时候放进去的
Can you feel your eyes?
你的眼睛还有知觉吗
Yeah, but I didn't notice these, 'cause right now
有 但我没留意 因为现在
there isn't a single inch of my body
我浑身上下每一处
that doesn't feel like shit.
都感觉糟透了
This means the cops...
这意味着这些警♥察♥
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表