剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Borz Altan. Crimean-american,
博尔兹·埃尔顿 美籍克里米亚人
Muslim,
信奉伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Has he worked for Mcquaid Security for a short while?
他在麦奎德安保公♥司♥干过一段时间
Mr. Mcquaid? What do you remember about Borz Altan?
麦奎德先生 你对博尔兹·埃尔顿有印象吗
He did security work for me for four months in Eastern Europe.
我在东欧的四个月他是我的安全人员
Did he have any specialized training?
他接受过专门培训吗
I mean, what exactly did he do for you?
他的具体工作到底是什么
Why do you want to know all this anyway?
你为什么要知道这些
It's classified.
这事关国♥家♥机♥密♥
I thought about your offer. When do I start?
我考虑了你的提议 什么时候开始
I just have to take care of a few things out of town,
我得出城 处理一些事情
so I should be back on Monday. How's that sound?
大概周一能回来 怎么样
Yes, could you--could you tell Dr. Cohen
能帮我告知科恩医生
that I just had an episode again?
我刚又发作了吗
Call me back.
请他给我回电
The Altans somehow had
埃尔顿一家不知如何
knowledge of our secret Chicago facility.
得知了我们在芝加哥的秘密办公地点
Mykola Altan had a surgically implanted I.E.D.
麦克拉·埃尔顿身体内植入了简易爆♥炸♥装置
We believe the surgery was done by his sister Oksana.
我们认为是由他姐姐奥克萨娜植入的
Oksana was taken down by Annie Walker,
奥克萨娜已被安妮·沃克击毙
But their brother Borz Altan remains in the wind.
但他们的兄弟博尔兹·埃尔顿目前行踪不明
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
How did you know why I'm calling?
你怎么知道我打来是为这事
05:15 in the morning. Why else would you be calling?
才早上五点十五 不然你打来还有什么原因
Did you find Borz? Eh, kind of.
你找到博尔兹了吗 算是吧
The Mexican police found a dead body a few miles
墨西哥警方在距韦拉克鲁斯机场几英里的地方
from the airport in Veracruz.
发现了一具尸体
Techint scrubbed the security cameras.
监控录像被人抹除了
Borz was seen boarding a flight yesterday
昨天有人看见博尔兹使用死者的护照
using the vic's passport.
上了一架飞机
Where to? Maracaibo.
目的地是哪里 马拉开波[委内瑞拉]
Joan wants you on a plane.
琼要你马上搭机前往
How soon can you get to Dulles?
你多快能到杜勒斯国际机场
Give me an hour.
给我一小时
All right. Check in when you land.
好 落地后记得报备
We've got a couple of local spotters down there beating the bushes for leads
我们在当地有一些侦查员正在排查线索
Got it.
明白
Venezuela? Yeah.
委内瑞拉 没错
State's pulled all their embassy personnel.
我们已经动员了他们大使♥馆♥的所有人
We don't have too many friends down there.
那边我们可没多少朋友
I think it's more accurate to say we don't have any
"那边没多少朋友"
friends down there. Yeah, well still, it could
这说法可不够准确 说得对 的确
have been worse--Borz could have ended up in Cuba.
还有更糟的可能 比如博尔兹去了古巴
Yeah, or North Korea, or Iran.
对 还有朝鲜 或者伊朗
Regardless, it's a short list.
名单上也就那么几个
Yeah. Auggie.
是啊 奥吉
Any word from Annie? En route.
安妮那边有消息吗 她在路上了
She'll be wheels down in Maracaibo in six hours.
她的飞机六小时后到达马拉开波
Okay. And then what?
好 接下来呢
She can't haul him back for questioning on her own.
她自己可没办法带他回来审讯
She has to find him first.
得先找到他
I can deploy a team out of Medellin to meet up with her.
我能部属麦德林[哥伦比亚]的分队与她会合
Six guys who know the terrain.
有六个人熟悉地形
A TAC team wandering the streets, knocking on doors.
再派一个战术小队挨家挨户巡街
If not making waves is the objective,
如果不想掀起大浪
we shouldn't bring in a bigger boat.
就不该派大船
I'll keep them on standby.
我通知他们待命
D.N.I's office is putting together a team
国家情报局办公室组织了一个工作组
to investigate Chicago.
来调查芝加哥的事
They're coordinating it out of the N.C.T.C.
是从国家反恐中心协调过来的人员
Yeah, I know, I already got my summons this afternoon at 3:00.
我知道 今天下午三点我接到了传唤
Okay, well let me send someone over from legal with you,
好 我从合法途径安排人与你一起去
just to be careful.
只是安全起见
There's no need. I'm not going.
没必要 我不去
D.C.I wants us to cooperate fully, Auggie.
局长要我们全力配合 奥吉
Well, they want to waste my time, they can send somebody
他们想浪费我的时间 那就派人
down here with a subpoena and a taser.
拿着传票和电击枪来押我
Otherwise, I'm going to be at my desk,
不然我就回到办公桌前
helping to bring in a terrorist. All right.
继续抓恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 好吧
Let the record show I've informed you of the agency's
那就记录下我已经通知过你
official stance on this issue. Carry on.
局里的官方立场了 继续工作吧
Is that all you got?
就这些吗
Yeah. Better look around.
是吗 你最好还是查一下
Stop.
不许动
Now turn around and keep your hands where I can see them, Mcquaid.
转过身 举起双手 麦奎德
You remember my name.
你记得我的名字
I was wondering if I left a good impression the last time we met.
我还在想上回见面我是否给你留下了好印象
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Why don't you put that down, so we can have
何不放下枪 我们就能
a more civilized conversation?
更文明的对话了
I think I'll keep it right where it is until you start talking.
我觉得还是等你肯开口的时候再放下吧
Well, then, we are going to have ourselves
看来我们要有一场真正的
a real Mexican stand-off.
墨西哥三方对峙了
How do you figure?
哪里有三方
So. You were saying?
现在如何
You wanna call off your dogs?
不打算让你的人退下吗
Down, boys.
放下枪 小子们
Dex, Fitz, I would like to introduce you to someone
德克斯 菲茨 给你们介绍一个
that I'm not sure how to formally introduce.
我不知该如何介绍才合适的人
But what should we be calling you today?
今天该叫你什么名字
When we spoke in Chicago,
我们上次在芝加哥谈话
you said you had no idea where Borz was.
你说你不知道博尔兹在哪里
But here you are in Maracaibo.
可现在你却来了马拉开波
You lied to me?
你骗我
It wasn't a lie when I said it.
当时可不算骗
You knew we were looking for him.
你知道我们在找他
You should have notified us
你一得知他的藏身地
the minute you knew where he was.
就该立刻通知我们
You expect me to sit on my hands when
你指望我在我的前雇员
one of my ex-employees blows up a CIA facility?
炸掉了中情局的办公室之后还能坐着不动吗
Hell, no. So where's Borz now?
绝对不可能 博尔兹现在在哪
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你们是谁 在这做什么
Don't come into a place of worship carrying guns
别带着枪进礼拜堂
and tell me you come in peace.
还说你是为了和平而来
Thank you.
谢谢
What can you tell me about the man
能跟我讲讲昨晚那个
who stayed here last night?
在这过夜的男人吗
Nobody stay here last night.
昨晚没人在这过夜
I know that isn't true.
我知道你没说实话
Did you talk to him?
你跟他说话了吗
Did he say where he was going?
他有没有说自己要去哪里
We didn't talk for very long.
我们没聊太久
My father just let him stay here the one night.
我父亲只是让他在这里过一夜
But you talked to him?
但你还是跟他说话了
Go, go now. But baba
走 快走 爸爸
I think you should go now, as well.
我认为你也该走了
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
I'm sorry to play the man-to-man card,
很抱歉 我只能采取盯梢
but it's a cultural thing.
但此事涉及文化
What did the Imam say? Not much.
刚刚那个伊玛目说什么了 没说什么
What about the girl? Did she tell you anything?
那个女孩子有没有跟你说什么
Not much. Listen, I don't want
也没说什么 听着 我不想
to butt heads with Langley over this,
因为这件事跟兰利发生冲突
I really don't, so how about we try and work together?
真心不想 不如我们共同协作
Together? I only want one thing
合作 我只想做一件事
An hour alone with Borz
抓到博尔兹后跟他独处一小时
before I turn him over to you.
然后我再把他交给你
An hour alone to do what?
独处一小时 做什么
I just have to ask him a few questions.
我就是想问他几个问题
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表