剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Liar! What? What is going on?
骗子 怎么 怎么回事
Don't play games with me!
别耍我
What games? What are you talking about?
谁耍你了 说什么呢
You know my key has been stolen!
你知道我的密匙被偷走了
Your I can't believe
你的 简直没法相信
I was stupid enough to trust you.
我蠢到相信了你
Every word that came out of your mouth was a lie!
你嘴里说出的每句话都是假的
Tash, that is not true.
小塔 不是这样的
Stop! I can't handle hearing any more of your bullshit.
停 我再也听不进去你的废话了
It's not All this was a distraction
不是那样 一切都是在分散注意力
so one of your spooks could steal my key.
为了让你们的一个鬼偷走我的密匙
No. No! Natasha, listen to me.
不 不 娜塔莎 听我说
I am done listening to you! Get out!
我听够了 给我走
No, listen to me! It is not what you think!
不 听我说 不是你想的那样
Get out! I don't--I don't want to see you again!
出去 我不想再见到你
Tash! I never want to see you again!
小塔 我再也不想见到你
Tash!
小塔
I hope I didn't keep you waiting.
希望没让你等太久
You're worth the wait.
你值得我等
I would like to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
You have quite a collection. Yeah.
你的藏品真不少 可不是
What century is this one?
这把是几世纪的
Who are you really, Martine Miller?
你到底是谁 玛汀·米勒
Who do you think I am...
你觉得我是谁
someone who likes it rough?
喜欢享受粗暴的女人吗
Oh, yes.
没错
I was hoping so, huh?
我正希望如此
You need to catch up.
你得追上
Force me.
那就逼我
Choke me.
掐住我的喉咙
Yes.
真爽
Yes.
就是这样
I got the intel.
我拿到情报了
No Shit.
当然了
You didn't even give me a chance to convince her.
你连解释的机会都没给我
I did give you a chance, but instead of convincing her,
我给了你机会 可你没用来说服她
you slept with her. I just needed more time.
而是跟她上♥床♥ 我需要更多时间
There was no more time.
当时已经没有时间了
This was my one shot with Ivan,
这是我在伊万身上的唯一机会
and now we have a lead that can help us track down
如今我们拿到了情报 能帮我们找出
whoever killed 12 Americans.
谁是杀死12名美国人的真凶
Yeah, I know we needed the intel, Annie.
我明白这情报的重要性 安妮
That's not the point. So what is the point?
这不是重点 那是什么
Tthe point is my friend violated my trust,
重点是我朋友背叛了我的信任
and I would never do that to you.
换做是我绝不会这么对你
I only did that because you were compromised.
我会这么做是因为你妥协了
I always choose you over the mission...
我永远置你于任务之上
always...
无论如何
even if it means hiding your medical condition
就算要我冒着被开除的风险
From the agency, which could get me fired.
向局里隐藏你的身体状况
I choose you.
我永远选择你
But you?
可你呢
Well, you choose the mission.
你选择完成任务
And you think that makes you better at what you do.
你以为这么做能让你的工作更加出色
But the truth is, turning your back on your emotions
但事实是 封闭你的情感
doesn't make you a better spy.
并不会让你成为更好的间谍
It's just cutting you off from anyone close to you.
只会让你远离那些真正关心你的人
You probably don't remember me.
你可能不记得我了
We met in D.C. Four years ago.
我们四年前在华盛顿特区见过
At the datatech conference.
在数据科技会议上
You're Auggie's seeing eye dog.
你是奥吉的导盲犬
How did you find me? I bugged your cell phone.
你怎么找到我的 我在你手♥机♥上装了追踪器
When you stole my key.
在你偷走我的密匙的时候
I did that without Auggie's knowledge or consent.
都是我做的 奥吉对这一切都毫不知情
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
You lie to people for a living.
你以骗人为生
That's true of me, but not of him.
没错 我是 但他不是
We both know he's the kind of guy that keeps his promises.
你我都清楚他是信守承诺的人
He put you up to this.
是他让你来的
He doesn't even know I'm here. Why are you here?
他根本不知道我在这 那你为什么要来
Why do you care what I think about Auggie?
为什么在乎我怎么看奥吉
Because he cares about you.
因为他在乎你
And I care about him.
而我在乎他
So don't punish him for something he didn't do.
别为了不属于他的错惩罚他
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Oh, you two are a sight for sore eyes.
看到你俩什么烦心事都没了
Hi, buddy boy.
你好啊 小宝贝
Sounds like you had quite a trip.
听起来你这趟出差很辛苦啊
Yeah, you could say that.
可以这么说吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
Well, all things considered, it went well.
总的来说 也还算顺利吧
Hi, this is the voice mail of Auggie Anderson.
你好 这里是奥吉·安德森的语♥音♥信箱
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Hey, Auggie. We left things unresolved in Paris,
奥吉 我知道在巴黎我们不欢而散
so I'm across town getting your favorite coffee
所以我正准备去买♥♥你最爱喝的咖啡
and doing it up just the way you like it.
完全依照你最爱的口味
I'll see you when I get in and we can talk it over?
一会见面了我们能好好谈谈这事吗
I'll see you soon.
等会见
Good morning, Annie. Shall we get started?
早上好 安妮 我们开始吧
Without auggie? He's not coming in today.
不等奥吉吗 他今天不来上班
Apparently he caught a bug on the flight home.
估计是在回程的路上生病了
Great work in Paris.
巴黎的行动干得漂亮
Everyone upstairs is very impressed.
上头的领导非常满意
Auggie deserves all the credit.
这都是奥吉的功劳
Spoken like a seasoned handler.
说话很老练嘛
The mission would not have been a success
如果不是他与娜塔莎的关系
if it wasn't for the connection he cultivated with Natasha.
这次行动绝对不可能成功
Now you sound like Auggie when he talks about you.
你说起奥吉的语气跟他说起你时一模一样
You two will always be a great team.
你们永远都这么合作无间
We've analyzed the bank's data.
我们分♥析♥了银行的数据
Whose account paid for Chicago?
芝加哥袭击的资金是谁支付的
Ivan Kravec's.
伊万·克拉维茨
Now's not a good time, Walker!
我现在不想见你 沃克
Hurry up and open the door, Auggie.
是我 快来开门 奥吉
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Come in.
快进来
Surprise is right.
确实是个惊喜
I did not see this coming.
我根本看不出你居然会来
That's because you're blind.
那是因为你看不见
How did you-- why the change of heart?
为什么突然改变主意了
Maybe I wanted a happy ending.
也许我想要一个美好结局
Incoming call--Hayley.
有来电 海莉
Work again? Incoming callHayley.
又是公事 有来电 海莉
Yeah.
是的
Work can wait. Incoming callHayley.
公事可以先等等 有来电 海莉
Incoming call--Hayley.
有来电 海莉
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表