剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Grenade!
手雷
Ryan!
瑞安
You don't take no for an answer.
你还真是不轻易服输
I know your hesitation, and I want to talk about that.
我知道你在犹豫 我想跟你谈谈
The intelligence committee file on you
关于你的情报文件
and your relationship to your son, Teo Braga.
以及你跟儿子的关系 迪奥·布拉加
It also reveals the real reason you resigned from the CIA.
其中也提到了你离开中情局的真正原因
There was no affair.
并不是因为婚外情
You did what was best for the agency.
而是为组织做出了牺牲
So you know the truth.
你知道真♥相♥了
I got the committee to agree to declassify it to the press.
委员会已经同意向媒体澄清
How?
怎么可能
I'm good, Arthur.
我很厉害 亚瑟
All of this is a story that your voters need to hear.
这些都是你的支持者想要听到的
Now is the time to tell that story on your terms.
你现在就应该用自己的话说出来
And you'll win.
你会赢得竞选
I'm listening.
请坐
Cell service has been restored,
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥已经恢复
and I just need to speak to Auggie.
我需要跟奥吉对话
He went to debrief to deal with Deckard.
他去处理戴卡德的事了
I can get him.
我去找他
这就进去
按计划行事 拿到警徽了
Wait, alert Calder and the SPOs.
等等 提醒一下考尔德和安保人员
Langer's in the building.
兰格进去了
In here, Mr. Anderson. Deckard.
在这里 安德森先生 戴卡德
Auggie, I figured you were still working on the ex-fil.
奥吉 我还以为你还在处理安妮撤离的事
Yeah, I am.
确实
They said you were down here for a debrief.
不过他们说你在这里等候讯问
They came and got me.
他们带我过来的
Didn't give me a reason why.
没跟我说原因
They never do, I guess.
他们从不说原因
Hey, man, you got to tell your boss
兄弟 你去跟你上司讲
there's been some kind of snafu.
我们现在还有别的乱子要处理
We can do this later.
这个可以晚点再做
I've been told to do this now.
上头要我立刻行动
What was that?
什么东西
Hey, you--
你
Get the door open.
打开门
Deckard, you okay?
戴卡德 你还好吗
Momento.
请回避一下[西语]
I just off the phone with Langley.
我刚跟兰利打完电♥话♥
The hit you put out on Auggie and Deckard was unsuccessful.
你对奥吉和戴卡德下的手没成功
They're fine.
他们没事
Langer's dead.
兰格死了
You sound satisfied.
你似乎很满意
It's not about satisfaction.
这跟满不满意没关系
Then what is it about?
那是什么
Revenge.
复仇
The Russians gave you up.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Now you can make them hurt.
现在你可以狠狠报复他们
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
Thank you, friend.
谢了 朋友
Joe, just the man I was coming to see.
乔 我正打算去找你
I need a face-to-face with your boss.
我得跟局长当面聊聊
It's funny you should say that.
那可真巧了
He and I were talking about you earlier.
我们刚才还在谈论你来着
Talking about me? Yeah.
谈论我 是的
He wants to see you too.
他也想见你
I took care of it, baby.
我给你报仇了 宝贝
They told me when I joined that I'd have to be willing
我加入中情局时 他们跟我说
to give my life for my country,
我必须愿意为国家奉献一切
and I was because
我同意了 因为
I thought I understood what that meant.
我以为我明白这工作其中的含义
I loved working for the CIA,
我喜欢为中情局效命
but it took a tremendous toll on my personal relationships.
但这工作极大地损害了我的人际关系
And after a while, the job's all I had left.
不久后 我就只剩下工作了
I knew as long as I was an operative,
我明白到只要我一天还是特工
that's all I would ever have.
工作都会是我仅有的一切
Okay, I don't want to die with regrets.
我不想怀着悔恨死去
Auggie.
奥吉
Tash.
小塔
You made it.
你来接我了
Wouldn't miss it.
我绝不会错过你的
It all happened so fast.
一切都发生得太快了
I went to the D.C.I to talk about Annie,
我去找局长谈安妮的事
and he offered me this post.
他却让我接受这个职位
And it sounded...
这事听起来...
Amazing, and it is. I mean,
很棒 真的
it's once in a lifetime.
这是千载难逢的机会
But what about you? Senate run?
那你呢 真要竞选参议院吗
There would be public scrutiny,
我们的一切将被公开审视
enormous pressure on us, questions at every turn.
我们都会面临很大压力 事事受质疑
Is it worth it?
值得吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
What makes us so great
虽然我们很相似 一拍即合
is what makes this so difficult.
但这恰恰让我们之间变得万分艰难
Our jobs are risky,
我们的工作有很大的风险
and people I've loved have died doing this kind of work.
我爱的人曾因这样的工作丧命
You can do this job and die and
干这份工作有可能会死
not do this job and die.
不干 依然有丧命的可能
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Then don't.
那就别推开我
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你愿意过来一趟
I know you don't work here anymore,
我知道你已不在中情局任职
so you're not obligated.
所以你没义务来汇报
I'm going to head up a major task force.
我将领导一个专门的重案组
I'd like you to join me.
我想让你加入
Me?
我吗
You, Annie Walker,
就是你 安妮·沃克
because you are dyed-in-the-wool CIA.
因为你骨子里就是中情局特工
What about my heart?
我心脏病的事怎么办
I spoke with the D.C.I.
我跟局长谈过了
I told him that if the rules
我跟他说 如果规程
didn't allow for you to continue on,
不允许你继续为中情局效力
then the rules needed to be rewritten.
那这些规程就该改变了
A few months ago, I would have done anything
几个月前 我愿意用一切
to have this conversation.
换取这样的机会
I risked my health and my life to keep this job.
为了保住工作 我拿生命与健康冒险
I know.
我知道
I get it.
我能理解
Sometimes it's easier to want something
有时候想要什么
than to have something.
比拥有什么更容易
Auggie?
奥吉
What are you up to?
你在忙什么
Nothing. Come on in. Thanks.
没在忙 进来吧 谢谢
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Well, I have news.
我要跟你说点事
You want some tea?
你想喝点茶吗
I'm leaving the agency.
我要离开中情局了
I wanted to tell you in person.
我想亲口告诉你
What?
什么
I turned in my paperwork to support yesterday.
我昨天正式向上头提交了辞呈
I, um...
我...
I realized this life gives me a lot,
我知道这工作让我获益良多
but there's a price.
但还是有代价的
And I don't really know anything else,
虽然我除了当特工外 不会什么别的
but I'm ready to try something new.
但我准备尝试点新事物
Like what?
什么新事物
Natasha and I are gonna travel the world together.
我要和娜塔莎环游世界
Be together.
共度人生
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表