剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
A friend.
一个朋友
Belenko was behind it all.
贝兰科是这一切幕后主使
You wanted to know what I'm doing here?
你想知道我在做什么
That's what I'm doing here.
这就是我在做的事情
Uh, Auggie?
奥吉
Hey, Annie.
安妮
I wasn't expecting to hear from you.
没想到你会打来
Yeah, I know, but I heard you were in Istanbul,
我知道 但是我听说你在伊斯坦布尔
and I just got a line on Belenko's whereabouts.
我刚刚得知了贝兰科的线索
He's here?
他在这里吗
He arrived about half an hour ago
半小时前到的
to attend an energy summit at the pera palace hotel,
去参加佩拉宫殿酒店召开的能源峰会
last-minute change of plans.
最后关头改变了主意
Good to know. Yeah.
挺好的 对
Also, I don't know if you've heard,
另外 不知道你听说没有
but Arthur just told me that Mcquaid--
亚瑟刚跟我说麦奎德...
Rushed into surgery, I know.
被送进了手术室 我知道
They're some of the best surgeons in the world.
他们是世界上最好的手术师
I know.
我知道
Listen, Auggie...
是这样 奥吉
I should get back to my office.
我得回办公室了
You take care out there.
你保重
You're worth double, at least.
真该给你两倍的钱 至少
I love watching you do this.
真喜欢看你这样
Go on, take a shower.
行了 去洗澡吧
You don't want your wife wondering where you've been.
不要让你妻子怀疑你去了哪里
You're in a rush to get rid of me.
你真是急着离开我
Oh, never.
怎么会
I have a midterm to study for tomorrow.
我明天要期中考试
Slow, slow, walk slower.
慢点 走慢点
Sydney...
西德妮
You must think I'm an idiot.
你肯定觉得我很蠢
Excuse me?
什么
I didn't want you to think I forgot.
我不希望你觉得我忘记了
Save Tuesday for me.
周二空出时间来
There's a party I want to take you to.
我想带你去参加一个聚会
Cancel everything that you have.
取消所有计划
I'll check my calendar.
我会看时间安排
You got it?
拿到了吗
No problem.
没问题
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
Belenko has been so careful thus far.
贝兰科一直这么小心
His fingerprints are nowhere near anything,
连指纹都不留下
and now when his buy goes pear-shaped, he shows up here?
可现在交易黄了 居然出现在这里
You think he'll tip his hand to what his next target is?
你觉得他会把手伸向下一个目标吗
Honestly?
要听实话吗
No.
不
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不知道我来这里干什么
What were you going to do-- sit vigil by his bedside?
你本打算干什么 昼夜陪伴在他床前吗
You're not wired that way.
这不符合你的性格
Instead I'm sitting in a car in Istanbul going nowhere.
可我坐在伊斯坦布尔的车里 不知道要去哪里
This is how you show you care.
这就证明你在乎他
Actions trump words every time in my book.
在我看来多做永远比多说强
Miss Annie Walker? Yes?
安妮·沃克小姐 怎么
Mr. Belenko would like your company, please.
贝兰科先生希望您去陪他 谢谢
Okay.
好
Oh, uh... just a sec.
对了 您稍等一下
Come on, Annie, don't do this.
安妮 别这样
If he wants to play a game of cat and mouse, fine, I'll play.
要是他想玩猫鼠游戏 好啊 我奉陪
Which one are you in that scenario?
那你是猫还是鼠
It's daylight in a crowded room.
光天化日 众目睽睽
Annie...
安妮
if he was gonna kill me, he wouldn't send the concierge.
要是他想杀我 不会派门卫来
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
It's just a precaution.
以防万一
You can't be too safe.
小心点总不为过
What, no hug?
怎么 不抱抱我吗
There is an old chinese proverb.
中国有句老话说得好
It says that when someone, in this example, me,
意思是有人 比如我
saves another person's life-- that would be you...
救了另一个人的命 也就是你
He is responsible for her from that day forward.
就得对这个人以后的人生负责
So...
所以
I guess your life is in my hands now.
你的命应该是在我手上了
I've been reading up about you, you know.
其实我一直在关注你
You were suspended from the CIA recently--
你最近被中情局开除了
Something about a heart condition.
说是心脏有问题
And after everything you've done for your country.
你为这个国家做了那么多
It must raise your ire.
一定觉得很愤怒
A word of advice-- don't hold on to it.
我建议你 别太执着
The venom can poison your body.
愤怒可能会吞噬你
Did Caitlyn give you my file?
是凯特琳把我档案给你的吗
Caitlyn? The woman you shot.
凯特琳 就是被你射杀的女人
Now, why would she have given me anything?
她为什么会给我东西
I barely know her.
我根本不认识她
No, I have friends with the FSB,
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥有朋友
and they find you very fascinating.
他们觉得你十分有趣
I've been reading on you too.
我也一直在关注你
Thank you, I'm flattered.
是吗 受宠若惊啊
You know what I found?
你知道我发现了什么吗
Nothing.
什么都没有
The world thinks you're a paragon of virtue.
全世界都认为你是美德模范
I wouldn't go that far.
别这么夸张
Every man has a vice or two.
人总有缺点的
I know you were responsible for the attacks
我知道华盛顿和芝加哥的袭击事件
in Chicago and D.C.,
你是幕后主使
And I know the reason you're here
我知道你之所以来这里
Is because the buy you were making
是因为跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·克巴尼
from Mahmoud Qabbani went south.
说好的交易黄了
You do have an active imagination.
你的调查能力确实不错
And I know about your relationship with Caitlyn.
我还知道你跟凯特琳的关系
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
这对我来说有什么意义吗
It's the wedding ring you gave her.
这是你送她的婚戒
That's what she said...
她是这么说的
With her dying breath.
死前的最后一句话
This tete-a-tete has been very enlightening.
我们的聊天让我很有收获
We should do it again sometime.
下次有机会再继续吧
I hope you don't think me rude,
但愿你不觉得我没礼貌
but I need to make sure you won't follow me.
但是我得确保你不跟着我
Why would I follow you?
我为什么要跟着你
You're a hotheaded ex-cia operative
你是个冲动的前中情局特工
who's got some sort of strange fixation for me.
而且对我还有种奇怪的执着
Who knows what you're capable of?
谁知道你会做出什么
What's in the duffels?
那些袋子里是什么
Diplomatic pouches.
外交包裹
Be sure to wish your boyfriend a speedy recovery for me, won't you?
记得帮我祝你的男朋友早日康复
The bags are in the S.U.V.
袋子在越野车里
Bags?
袋子
I saw them put those bags in the S.U.V.
我明明看他们把袋子放进了越野车
I don't know when they could have switched them out.
怎么会有时间调包呢
And at the hotel, I saw a tremor in Belenko's hand.
在酒店的时候 我看到贝兰科手在抖
What do you think that could indicate?
你觉得那说明了什么
Without an exam, it's difficult to say--
不检查的话 很难说
Maybe some kind of neurological failure.
也许神经系统出了问题
There was nothing in his medical records?
他的医疗报告没什么线索吗
No.
没有
I won't, uh,
我不会
do you the dishonor of saying I owe you one.
跟你说"我欠你一次" 这样太贬低你了
Thank you.
谢谢
I probably owe you two or three by now.
我估计已经欠你好几次了
Well, it's actually five, but who's counting?
其实已经五次了 不过无所谓
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表