剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Crimean-american,
美籍克里米亚人
Muslim,
信奉伊♥斯♥兰♥教
trips to Chechnya.
曾驻扎车♥臣♥
Intriguing.
密谋策反
In Borz's younger days, he did u.S. Military service,
青年时期 博尔兹在美国服过兵役
made it to sergeant,
军衔升至中士
but his career stagnated
但受慢性偏头痛所困
due to chronic migraines.
他的事业就此画上句号♥
After his service, he worked for Mcquaid security
退役后 他在麦奎德安保公♥司♥上班
For a short while?
在那里呆了没多久
He flamed out fast.
很快就爆发了
Tough culture, THOSE P.M.C.S,
铁血文化 那些私营军事公♥司♥
worse than the military.
比军队还要糟糕
Get me what you can from Mcquaid Security. Ok.
看看能从那家公♥司♥找到什么 好的
Tight-knit family.
此人家庭成员关系密切
Lives with his younger brother Mykola, 26, religious,
和他26岁的弟弟麦克拉住在一起
travels to Yemen, which is never great,
麦克拉也信奉宗教 去过也门
couple of felonies for theft.
犯过多次盗窃罪
Anything else I should know?
还有其他我需要了解的信息吗
There's a sister, Oksana, lives with them as well.
他还有个姐妹奥克萨娜 也和他们住在一起
Anything else you should know, meaning?
你需要了解的信息是什么意思
I'm gonna move on Borz immediately.
我现在立刻出发去见博尔兹
It's not the best conditions for an approach.
现在条件不成熟 不宜接触他
We don't know his role here
我们不知道他在这里扮演的角色
or how he's connected to Khalid.
或者 他是否与卡里德有联♥系♥
These are the cards we've been dealt,
我们手里只有这些牌
so I'm going to play this hand.
所以我打算按这样的套路出牌
Well, now I get it.
现在我懂了
What?
什么
Why Auggie was so into you.
为什么奥吉如此迷恋你
Calder.
考尔德
Hey, Joan.
琼
I thought I was meeting with the D.C.I.
我还以为要和局长开会
I did too.
我也一样
Calder. Joan.
考尔德 琼
Joe. Where's the D.C.I.?
乔 局长去哪了
Got pulled into a meeting. This is a meeting.
临时有事开会去了 我们也是开会
I'm his deputy. I speak for him in his absence.
我是他的副手 他不在 我就代其言
Okay. What does he have to say?
好吧 他到底想说什么
He's decided to keep you,
他打算把你 考尔德
Calder, In your current post as D.C.S.,
留在秘密行动处 留任原职
And to put you, Joan, back as head of the D.P.D.
把琼调回去 掌管国内安♥全♥部♥
I understand the seriousness of the Chicago situation,
我了解芝加哥形势的严重程度
but I thought there'd be a proper vetting process.
但我认为应该有一个正规的审批程序
So did I. Specifically told the general counsel.
赞同 我们已经特意告知总顾问了
His decision wasn't based on Chicago.
他做出这样的决定并非基于芝加哥的形势
And the D.C.I. couldn't come down here
难道他本人不能亲口
and tell us himself?
告诉我们
And it is final.
这是最终的决定
I'll report to the D.P.D. on monday.
我周一就到国内安♥全♥部♥报到
Calder, a word.
考尔德 我有句话要跟你说
Okay.
好的
Look, Joe, I really wish you guys
乔 我真心希望
would have given me a heads-up on this.
能事先给个提醒 让我有点心理准备
Look, you've been a really great acting D.C.S.,
你在秘密行动处表现得非常出色
but you're not official yet.
但你还不是正式任职
D.C.I. says you're to remain interim
局长说你先把自己的事处理得当
until your affairs in order, and then we'll take you overt.
之后我们就正式公布你的职务身份
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
It means get your shit together.
意思是收拾好自己的烂摊子
Joan. Joan.
琼 琼
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm just as surprised as you.
听到这个消息 我跟你一样惊讶
This is not how I wanted it to go down.
我并不希望事情发展成这样
Well, it went down.
但事情已经发展至此了
Yeah.
你说得没错
Make no mistake.
但你别搞错了
I wanted this job,
我渴望得到这份工作
but I was not gonna go around anybody's back
但我绝不会在别人背后搞鬼
to get it, especially not yours.
来谋得工作 尤其不会对你下手
I don't think you went around my back.
我觉得你并没有在我背后搞鬼
I think you took advantage of a situation.
我认为你只是利用了目前的形势
No. None of the above.
非也 以上皆非
You may not want to hear this,
也许你不想听到这样的事实
but Arthur didn't do you any favors.
不过 亚瑟真的没有帮你半点忙
For all the good he did,
他去年做的那些好事
people in this building were talking about him a lot last year.
让这座大楼里的人们对他议论纷纷
The smartest place is in the shadows.
最聪明的做法就是躲在暗处
Yes?
什么事
I'm looking for Borz Altan.
我要找博尔兹·埃尔顿
I'm from Veterans Affairs.
我是来自退伍军人管理局的
Borz.
博尔兹 有人找
Borz Altan?
博尔兹·埃尔顿吗
I'm from the V.A. I called before?
退伍军人管理局的 之前我们通过电♥话♥
I may have some good news about your benefits.
关于福利待遇 我有好消息要告诉你
May I come in?
我可以进去吗
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
当然可以 进来吧
Is that your girlfriend?
开门的是你女朋友吗
Sister.
妹妹
Oh, is she a nurse?
她是护士吗
She's actually a doctor.
她是一名医生
She got her degree in Kiev.
她在乌克兰首都基辅拿到的医学学位
Here she does nursing.
她在家负责我的日常护理
So you said you have good news?
你刚刚说有什么好消息要告诉我
Yeah, there have been some changes made to title 38,
退伍军人的福利第38篇有所变动
and you may be due more money for your migraines.
你的偏头痛可以拿到更多的钱
First time the army has ever wanted to give me anything.
刚开始的时候 部队什么都不想给我
What can I say? Progress.
怎么说呢 政策越来越完善
We just need to fill out your profile.
我们需要你填一下概括表
Your name is Borz Altan,
你的名字叫博尔兹·埃尔顿
and you're originally from Sevastopol?
你来自塞瓦斯托波尔
That's right, yeah.
没错
And you live here with your siblings,
你和你的弟弟妹妹一起住在这里
Your brother Mykola?
你的弟弟麦克拉
And my sister Oksana.
还有我妹妹奥克萨娜
Right.
好的
Do you happen to have your old army I.D.?
你有没有留着你之前的部队证件
I need to verify it for these forms.
我要和这些表格对一下
Yeah. Let me get it.
有的 我现在去拿
Here you go.
给你
Thanks.
多谢
Is there anything else?
还需要别的东西吗
No, I'll leave you with these forms to fill out,
不用了 我把这些表格留给你填
and I can pick them up later.
我以后再过来取
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你的配合
It was a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Charlie, they had ceremonial plates
查理 他们有仪式用的盘子
and a special occasion prayer rug
还有特别场合用的礼拜毯
suggesting salat al-ghaib.
这是伊♥斯♥兰♥教对烈士的祭奠
They're mourning a martyr before the attack.
他们在袭击都前会哀悼烈士
Something is gonna happen today.
今天会有袭击发生
Yes, this is Lisa Morton.
我是丽莎·莫顿
Could I speak with Dr. Cohen, please?
请问能让我和科恩医生通话吗
Yes, could you tell him that I just had an episode,
能帮我告知他我刚发作了
and can he call me back?
让他给我回电♥话♥吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to find Borz,Mykola or Oksana
我们得找到博尔兹 麦克拉或奥克萨娜
and pull them in.
把他们带回来
If they're operational,
如果他们也有参与袭击
we can't risk having them out there.
放任不管对我们会是很大的威胁
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表