剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Natasha is our best shot
娜塔莎是找出芝加哥事件
at finding out who funded Chicago.
资金来源的最佳人选
If Auggie thinks he can get her to help,
如果奥吉认为能获得她的帮助
I think it's the best course of action.
我认为这是最佳方案
All right.
好吧
Looks like you're gonna be in the field for this op, Auggie.
看来你们已经为这次任务做好准备了
You're gonna need a handler.
你需要一个联络人
I'll do it.
我来吧
What do you say, Auggie?
你认为呢 奥吉
Mais oui.
当然好了
My coffee's pretty good. How's yours?
我的咖啡很好喝 你的怎么样
It's Paris.
这可是巴黎
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Sorry. It's just I honestly never thought
抱歉 只是我做梦都没想到
I'd see Natasha again.
我还会再次见到娜塔莎
She's here.
她来了
Auggie.
奥吉
Natasha.
娜塔莎
You look great.
你看上去不错
Come with me.
跟我来
You seem to have taken my spy crash course to heart.
看来你把我的间谍速成课牢记在心了
I haven't had much of a choice.
没办法 我只能这样
You clearly haven't changed a bit.
你真的几乎没什么变化
That's not true. My hair is longer.
此话差矣 我头发长了
I'm surprised your employer
我很惊讶 你的老板
would allow such a rebellious statement.
竟然会对这桀骜不驯的声明持默许态度
How have you been?
你过得怎么样
How do you think?
你认为怎么样
I've been on the run since I saw you last.
上次一别之后 我就一直亡命天涯了
I never stay in one place long enough to call it home.
我不会在一个地方呆太久
And I spend a lot of time on trains,
大部分时间是在火车上度过的
which you happened to have ruined for me.
刚好你把那里也给我毁了
I will take that as a compliment.
我姑且把这当做称赞吧
You should.
你应该的
Tash...
小塔
I didn't ask you here for personal reasons.
我这次叫你来 不是出于个人原因
I need a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
What kind of favor?
帮什么样的忙
Kredit Krepost is using your open code to protect its data.
美德银行用你的开放码保护数据
I knew it. This is about some CIA mission.
我就知道 这关乎于某个中情局的任务
I need you to make a key
我想让你帮我做个打开
that will open a back door into the bank security systems.
银行安保系统后门的密匙
I made that open code for people
我编写那个开放码
who need to protect information
是帮助人们保护信息 以防被间谍机构
from prying agencies. I know, but your open code is
窃取 我懂 但你的开放码
Like the one you work for. protecting very bad people.
比如你效力的那家 正在保护坏人
Even if I did make you a key to open a back door
就算我给你做了打开
into the bank's security system,
银行安保系统后门的密匙
You'd have to access the servers directly.
你必须直接访问服务器
And while I remember you're good with your hands,
虽然我记得你手脚挺灵活
you're not that good.
但那依然是你无法企及的
Tash... Don't "Tash" me.
小塔 不要再叫我小塔了
We're done here.
我们就到此为止吧
And don't reach out to me again.
不要再联♥系♥我了
Auggie.
奥吉
Reunited, and it doesn't feel so good.
再聚首 感觉不太好
You've still got a shot. You ruined trains for her.
你还有机会 你把火车给她毁了
She's still angry.
她还是很生气
You're still on her mind.
她还没有忘记你
She took a big risk even showing up here.
她冒着极大的风险在这里露面
You matter to her.
你对她来说很重要
That doesn't mean she's gonna help.
但这不意味着她会帮忙
Being on the run is an isolated existence.
亡命天涯的生活是孤立无援的
What she wants is connection.
她想要的是联♥系♥
The emotional capital you have with her,
你和她之间的情感资本
that is how we're gonna convince her to help us.
正是我们说服她帮助我们的筹码
I will make a second approach.
我会再安排第二次见面的
I put a GPS tracker in her sleeve.
我在她袖子里放了一个定♥位♥器♥
So you knew you still had a shot.
所以你知道你还有机会
I never give up...
我永远不会放弃的
A lot like someone else I know.
跟我认识的某人很像哦
Speaking of, did you hear her say
说起来 你听到她说
we can't hack into the bank's servers from the outside?
我们没办法从外面黑进银行服务器里吗
Yeah, but I'll find a way in.
听到了 我会找办法进去的
Where are you off to?
你要去哪
You know I'm not at liberty to say.
你知道我不能说的
McQuaid Security certainly takes
看来麦奎德安保公♥司♥
their confidentiality agreements seriously.
非常严格地执行保密协议
As seriously as Langley takes theirs.
和兰利一样
We know the drill all too well.
我们都太了解了
I'll ask you questions I know you can answer.
那我就问几个你能回答的问题
How long? A couple of days.
去多久 几天
I haven't even left yet, and I already miss Mack.
我人还没走 就已经开始想念麦克了
Yeah, well, that's natural.
这很正常
It's your first time away since he was born.
这是他出生以来你第一次离开
Who's going with you?
谁跟你一起去
You know that's a question I can't answer.
你也知道这个问题我不能回答
Caitlyn.
是凯特琳
And you know you have nothing to worry about.
你也知道没什么好担心的
My guard is up.
我的保镖要上来了
Not just yet, I hope.
希望他来得慢点
Tash!
小塔
what is this?
怎么回事
Did you use your spy bullshit to find me?
你对我用了你那些间谍工具吗
Uh, yeah, I did, actually. It's--
对 其实我装了
it's in your sleeve.
就在你袖子里
Sorry.
抱歉
Can I come in? I'm alone.
我能进去吗 只有我一人
I'm leaving, so make it quick.
我要走了 有话快说
Listen, I, uh...
听我说
I don't want you leaving Paris angry with me.
我不希望你离开巴黎时还生着我的气
It's a little late for that.
现在说这些有什么用
I know. And I'm sorry I upset you.
我知道 对不起我惹你生气了
I-I shouldn't have put you on the spot with a work favor
我不应该直接跟你谈工作上的事
when there's so much left unsaid between us.
我们之间还有很多话要说
What else is there to say?
还有什么话要说
Well, I'm trying--
我在努力
Your hacks come across my desk from time to time--
我的桌子偶尔会出现你的黑客报告
Nexnet, Cynder...
奈科斯网 辛德网
Incredible, elegant code work.
你的代码缜密而完美
And when I read it, I think about
我每次一看到 就会想起
how brilliant you are.
你有多聪明
And...
而且
I miss you.
我想你
Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like
有时我会想 如果你当初跟我一起跳下火车
if you jumped off that train with me.
我们的生活会是什么样子
I wanted to.
我很想的
But I'm here now.
但是我现在来了
Incoming call-- Hayley.
海莉来电
Incoming call-- Hayley.
海莉来电
Who's that-- your girlfriend?
是谁 你的女朋友吗
Infatuated Auggie groupie?
是迷恋你的人之一吗
It's--it's just-- it's a work thing. It can wait.
没事 工作上的事 不急
I'll do it.
我愿意
You'll do what?
你愿意干什么
I'll build you a key.
给你做把密匙
But I have terms.
但是我有条件
All right, what are they?
好的 什么条件
I want the FBI charges against me dropped.
我要联调局撤销对我的指控
I'm tired of running,
我受够了亡命天涯
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表