剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Can we sit down to strategize? Have a seat.
能一起制订下战略吗 请坐
How about over dinner?
边用晚餐边谈如何
Dinner? Well, I'd say let's go somewhere,
晚餐吗 我本可以邀你到外面就餐
but honestly, The food's better here,
但老实说 这的食物好吃多了
plus they bring it right to your desk.
而且还有人给你送到办公桌前来
Sure.
没问题
Come by my office in an hour, then.
一小时后 我办公室见
Miss Andrea Quinn? Yes?
安德里亚·奎恩小姐 是我
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题
Is that okay? Sure, sure.
可以吗 当然
The officer that's standing over there tells me
站在那边的警官告诉我
that he saw you... standing over the victim.
他看见你站在被害者的尸体旁
Why would you do something like that?
你为什么要这么做
I don't know, I guess I was just fascinated.
我也不知道 我大概是着迷了
I-I've never seen a dead body before.
我从没见过尸体
What brought you to Venezuela, Miss Quinn?
你来委内瑞拉的目的是什么 奎恩小姐
I'm kind of embarrassed to say.
这有点难以启齿
I'm here to see a doctor.
我是来看医生的
A doctor?
医生
I heard you guys have the best plastic surgeons in the world,
我听说这里的整形医生水平冠誉全球
And it's so much cheaper than Canada.
而且在这做手术比加拿大便宜多了
Plastic surgery.
整形手术吗
Breast implants.
隆胸
It was my boyfriend's idea.
我男朋友的主意
Stand up, please.
请站起来
Your boyfriend, is he here with you?
你男朋友也跟你一起来了吗
No. But he said he-he might be able to come down
没 但他说他可能会抽时间过来
for my recovery if he can get off work.
陪我做复健 如果他能从工作中抽身的话
Gracias. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
If you ask me, don't do it.
要我说 别做
The surgery, I mean.
我是说手术
You're quite beautiful the way you are.
你现在就很美
Thanks.
谢谢
The officer that frisked me... I had my medication on me.
那位搜我身的警官 我身上带着药
It-it looks like a small white pager.
看起来像是白色的小传呼机
Um, did he give it to you?
他把药给你了吗
No, sorry. That's all he gave me.
没有 抱歉 他只给了我这些
Okay.
好吧
But if you have a prescription on you
但如果你身上带着处方
Perhaps I could guide you to the nearest pharmacy.
也许我能带你去附近的药店
Oh, no, no. That's okay, that's okay. Thank you.
不不 不用了 谢谢
Yeah? It's me.
喂 是我
Yeah, that was the contact.
那是个线人
Looked like he was here to kill Borz.
看来他是来杀博尔兹的
McQuaidshot him before he got the chance.
麦奎德在他的得手前把他给杀了
Take this info down? Yeah, go.
能把信息记下吗 说吧
George Kogan, with a K.
乔治·科根
Latvian national, passport number
拉脱维亚人 护照号♥
332C449.
332C449
It's probably a cover, but you can
很可能是个假名 但你可以
I.D. him from the photo.
用他的照片做面部识别
Borz is going to need medical attention,
博尔兹现在肯定需要治疗
so check all the local hospitals,
搜查一下当地的医院
see if anyone intakes has anyone with a gunshot wound.
看有没人去治疗枪伤
Will do, but McQuaid's probably running
我会的 麦奎德可能也在
that angle down himself.
从这方面下手搜查
Yeah, and I'm an hour behind him.
是的 而且我现在落后他一小时
You know what? Do me a favor.
这样吧 帮我个忙
See what you can find on the Imam's daughter, Asha.
帮我查查伊玛目的女儿 爱莎
She was covering for Borz harder than anyone at that mosque.
她比清♥真♥寺里任何人都想要维护博尔兹
Maybe Borz noticed that, too.
也许博尔兹也注意到了
Is that Walker?
是沃克吗
All right.
好吧
What the hell's going on down there?
到底发生什么事了
I'm trying to find Borz.
我在找博尔兹
You been a step behind McQuaid this whole way.
你一直都落后麦奎德一步
Should I have contracted this job out to him?
我是不是该把这活外包给他
He's got a whole tac team down here. It's four against one.
他带着个战略小组 他们四个人对我一个
He offered you their services. You turned him down.
他向你提议过合作 但你拒绝了
I don't need him to find Borz.
不用他帮我也能找到博尔兹
I don't care if you find him on your own
我不在乎你自己找到他
or if you use McQuaid.
或是利用麦奎德找到他
All I care about is that you find him.
我只在乎 你把他给我找到
You still there? Yeah.
还在吗 在
All right, we got nothing in our database,
我们的数据库里没有她的资料
but Asha El-Faizy is on google.
但我在谷歌♥上找到了爱莎·艾尔菲兹
I got access to her browser history.
我找到了她的浏览记录
She did a search on gunshot wounds and medical care.
她搜索过枪伤和治疗方法
She clicked on a pharmacy on Calle 83.
她点开了在凯延街83号♥的药店的网站
Beyond that, she's a college student, she's 19 years old,
除此以外 她是个大学生 十九岁
studying political science. She is also on Facebook.
专业是政♥治♥学 她也在脸书上
It's a fairly standard profile.
非常正常的资料
Look, I got to say, she looks like a classic
要我说 她就是个典型的
Preacher's daughter to me.
传道士的女儿
Daddy keeps a lock on the door,
天天被爸爸关在家里
but she just wants to go out and dance.
但她只想溜出去跳舞
Listen, I lost my visual.
我跟丢了
I'm coming North. Maybe she headed that way.
我往北找找 也许她会往那去
Don't panic. I'm here to help you.
别慌 我是来帮你的
You were right to avoid those men.
你做得很对 甩开那些人
They have guns, and they're the ones
他们手上有枪 而且他们就是
who put the gunshot wound in Borz
射伤博尔兹的人
that he asked you to help stitch up.
所以他才会让你帮忙治疗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Really?
真的吗
Who are these medical supplies for?
那这些医疗用品都是给谁用的
Look, I know right now this must seem like
我知道这件事看起来像是你人生中
the most exciting thing that's ever happened in your life.
最刺♥激♥的经历
A mysterious man came to your door.
一个神秘的男人出现在你家门口
Your father doesn't trust him.
你父亲并不信任他
That only makes him more intriguing.
这只会让他显得更迷人
But this guy is dangerous, Asha.
但这个人很危险 爱莎
He killed 12 people with a bomb,
他用炸♥弹♥杀死了十二个人
and he's killed everyone in his way since.
他杀死了所有阻碍他的人
He'll do the same to you,
对你也一样
as soon as you fulfill a purpose for him.
一旦他利用完了你
So what am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
This is my car.
这是我的车
Can you show me where he is? Yes.
你能带我去找到他吗 能
Here. Stop here.
这里 停车
The white house with the orange curtain.
橙色窗帘的白房♥子
Is he in there alone? Yes.
就他一个人吗 对
Does he have a gun?
他有枪吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
No.
没有
Can you get home okay from here?
你能自己回家吗
Okay. Go home.
好 回家吧
Yes.
好
Hey, what are you doing? Who are you?
你干什么呢 你是谁
It's okay. He's on my payroll.
没事 他是我的人
Senor McQuaid--Mr. McQuaid sent for me to come treat you.
麦奎德先生让我来给你看病
But I don't know what I am treating you for.
但我不知道你得了什么病
Where's Borz? Scumbag's in the next room.
博尔兹在哪儿 那个混♥蛋♥在隔壁
The doctor stitched him up already.
医生已经给他缝合了
Fitz is watching him.
菲兹在看着他
You got your hour with him?
你审过他了
I did. Now it's your turn.
没错 该你了
Your vital signs are very erratic, senorita.
女士 你的生命体征很不稳定
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病
Myocarditis.
心肌炎
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表