剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
You think Tony was murdered?
你认为托尼是被谋杀的
He wouldn't drink himself to death.
他是不会把自己喝死的
Who would want that? Belenko.
谁有这个动机 贝兰科
There's a pattern to his attacks.
他制♥造♥的袭击案有一种模式
Each one killed a guy from my unit.
每场袭击的死者中都有一个是我的战友
First, Charlie Schinderman in Chicago.
第一个 查理·辛德曼在芝加哥爆♥炸♥中丧生
Then Mueller, which was based on false intel fed to us,
然后是穆勒 他给了我们错误的情报
and he had Tony poisoned.
然后他毒死了托尼
Auggie, you could be next.
奥吉 下一个可能就是你
I know you're not Interpol.
我知道你不是国际刑♥警♥
We're on the same side.
我们是一伙的
Start talking now.
快点交代
Where's Auggie Anderson?
奥吉·安德森在哪里
I'm not afraid to suffer, and I'm not afraid to die.
我不害怕痛苦 也并不畏惧死亡
I wonder if your friend can say the same.
不知道你的朋友是否也这么坚强
Are you saying he's still alive?
你是说他还活着吗
For now.
暂时而已
There was a tracking device in his mouth.
他嘴里有追踪器
It turns out our Georgian diplomat
原来这位格鲁吉亚外交官
isn't from Georgia after all.
并不是格鲁吉亚人
He's from Grozny, Chechnya.
他来自车♥臣♥ 格罗兹尼
We believe that's where he was taking Auggie.
奥吉应该也会被带去那里
Auggie's unit was deployed to Grozny on several occasions.
奥吉的几位组员也被派去了格罗兹尼
I've been waiting for you.
我等你很久了
Why'd you bring me out here?
你为什么带我来这里
because you have something I want.
因为你有我要的东西
No! No!
不 不
Hello, Mr. Anderson.
你好 安德森先生
Let's get started, shall we?
那我们就开始吧
I keep running it over and over in my head.
我在脑子里不停想着这件事
I had him.
我抓住过他
I had Belenko, and I lost him,
我抓住过他 但我让他跑了
and now he's got Auggie.
现在他抓了奥吉
We have to find him, and nothing is gonna stop us.
我们必须找到他 什么也不能阻止我们
Joan, I just got word from Annie
琼 安妮刚打来电♥话♥
they're an hour South of the Kazbegi border crossing.
他们正在离卡兹别吉边境线以南一小时车程的地方
Great. Let me know when they through.
很好 他们过境时向我报备
Yeah, and I've also gone over all the mission files
好的 我还查阅了奥吉
from Auggie's time with special activities division--
在特别行动组时所有的任务档案
Seven ops in Grozny.
他们在格鲁吉亚有过七次行动
Any one of them could be connected to Belenko.
没有一个能和贝兰科联♥系♥上
Anything stand out?
有什么显眼的问题吗
Well, I've cross-referenced all the names
我已经将行动中能查到的所有姓名
I could dig up tied to the ops, and everything's coming up zero.
进行了交叉对比 结果一无所获
I mean, even the FSB's file on Belenko
就连俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的档案里
doesn't have his real name.
都没有贝兰科的真名
So I'm gonna run through our database
我打算重新搜一遍我们档案库中
for known aliases again
所有已知的化名
and make sure I didn't miss anything.
确保没有遗漏
Yeah.
好
When was the last time you got some sleep?
你上一次睡觉是什么时候
I-I can't sleep.
我 我不能睡
There's--there's too much to do,
有太多事要做了
and I'm not gonna leave it to anyone else.
我不能放手让别人去做
I mean, it's Auggie.
这可是奥吉
No, no, no, no.
不不不
I understand.
我能理解
Yeah.
好的
До свидания.
再见
Anything yet?
有什么进展
I burned through my rolodex
我利用关系网
calling Old Eastern Bloc contacts,
联♥系♥到了旧东方集团的人
and either Belenko has a lot of friends or a lot of money.
贝兰科在那儿既没朋友也没钱
No one is talking. I don't get it.
没人能说出有用的信息 那我就不明白了
The guy's Chechen posing as a Georgian diplomat.
他是一个扮作格鲁吉亚外交官的车♥臣♥人
Why are the Russians willing to hide him?
为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥人愿意帮他躲藏
He must have something
他手上一定有克里姆林宫
on someone inside the Kremlin
或俄♥罗♥斯♥国♥家♥安♥全♥局里什么人的把柄
or the FSB or both.
或者两者皆有
Well, you can't leverage people forever.
筹码可不能用一辈子
Eventually they'll turn on you.
迟早会被出♥卖♥♥♥的
And that's when we'll get him.
我们就要利用这点来抓到他
You feel like taking a break from your calls?
想在打电♥话♥的间隙休息一下吗
You'd be very valuable in my next meeting.
我接下来的会议里很需要你
You don't even have to ask.
你不必问我也会去
Joan, Arthur, please meet Commander Richard Wheeler.
琼 亚瑟 来见见理查德·维勒司令官
He's in charge of Seal Team 8.
他是海豹突击队8队的指挥官
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you both.
幸会
Commander Wheeler is here to liaise with our operation.
维勒司令前来与我们的进行联♥合♥行♥动♥
As soon as we have confirmation of Auggie's location,
一旦我们得知奥吉的所在位置
his team is going to handle the extraction.
他的队伍会负责撤出
We're very grateful for your help, Commander Wheeler.
感谢您的帮助 维勒司令
Auggie Anderson's a dear friend to everyone here.
奥吉·安德森是我们共同的挚友
Well, we'll do whatever we can to get him back.
我们会尽一切努力营救他
Let's have Patrick get you down to the DPD,
让帕特里克带您去国内安♥全♥部♥
Get your team situated. Okay.
让您的队伍了解下情况 好的
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢您
Thoughts on our navy man? Wheeler's good.
这位海军官员怎么样 维勒是专业的
He's kept himself out of operations, though, for a while.
不过他有段时间没有参与行动了
Any reason? Not officially.
知道什么原因吗 没有对外公开过
But he was on the U.S.S. Cole when it was attacked in Yemen.
不过科尔号♥军舰在也门被袭击时他在舰上
We lost a lot of good men that day.
那天我们失去了很多好军人
One of them was his son.
其中有一个是他的儿子
Shall I continue,
要我继续吗
or are you feeling a little more talkative?
还是说你想开口谈话了
Oh, why talk now?
为什么要跟你谈
I'm just starting to enjoy this.
我才刚开始乐在其中
I'm glad you still have a sense of humor.
我很开心你还有幽默感
You said I have something you want.
你说我有你要的东西
Are you gonna tell me what that is?
要告诉我是什么吗
Someone's starting to lose their patience.
有人开始没耐心了
That means you're going to break soon.
也就是说你很快就会奔溃了
oh, you're awfully confident.
你还真有自信
You're not the first person I've interrogated,
你不是我第一个审讯的人
but since you asked, I'm looking for some information
但是既然你问了 我想知道一些信息
about a man.
关于一个人
Well, you're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说得再具体点
A man you worked with in Grozny in 2005.
一个2005年在格罗兹尼与你共事过的人
2005?
2005年
That was a long time ago, man.
那可是很多年前了 伙计
My memory's a little fuzzy.
我记忆有点模糊了
His name's James Deckard.
他的名字叫詹姆斯·德卡德
It's good to see you, Auggie.
很高兴见到你 奥吉
You too, James. It's been too long.
彼此彼此 詹姆斯 太久不见了
Were you followed?
有人跟着你吗
Come on, man, you know me better than that.
行了 伙计 我没那么差劲
Yeah, well, I had to ask.
我知道 还是得问一下
These guys got me looking over my shoulder most of the time.
那些人总是盯我盯太紧了
You missed our last couple meets--did something happen?
你错过了几次会面 出了什么事吗
Things have been touch and go lately.
最近事态一触即发
Everyone in the Chechen resistance has been on edge
车♥臣♥抵抗军的所有人都很不安
since we captured Mueller. "We"?
因为我们抓住了穆勒 我们
Yeah, live the cover, man.
没错 我潜进去了 老兄
You doing okay with that?
你还撑得住吧
I mean, you know how it is. It's like,
你知道那是怎样的生活
at first you're like, "I can handle anything."
一开始你认为"一切尽在掌握"
You're just playing a role...
你只是在扮演一个角色
But you're not really playing, you know, you're living.
但你并非在扮演什么 你在过活
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表