剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on "Covert Affairs"...
《谍影迷情》前情提要
Borz Altan--
博尔兹·埃尔顿
He did security work for me for four months in eastern Europe.
我在东欧的四个月 他是我的安全人员
The Altans somehow had knowledge
埃尔顿一家得知
of our secret Chicago facility.
我们在芝加哥的秘密办公处
Who planned the attack in Chicago?
芝加哥的袭击案是谁策划的
I only knew him as the Postman.
我只知道他的代号♥是"邮递员"
The money was transferred
钱是在袭击两天前
through a bank in Paris two days before the attack.
通过巴黎的一家银行转账的
That could lead us to who funded the bombing.
这能让我们找出谁是金主
What is your name again? Hayley Price.
你叫什么名字来着 海莉·普莱斯
You ever served in the military? No.
你参过军吗 没有
Operated in hostile territory?
你参与过反恐行动吗
Other than right here?
除了今天吗
I like to be in charge, I hope that's okay.
我希望掌握主动 如果你不介意的话
How much did you see?
你看见了多少
It doesn't take a spy to connect the dots.
答案显而易见
Don't worry. I'm not going to charge you or anything.
别担心 我不会收你钱的
I never wanted to break up with you.
我从没打算跟你分手
The CIA made me do it.
都是中情局逼的
I love you, Auggie.
我爱你 奥吉
Natasha!
娜塔莎
Hey. Get Auggie on the line for me.
帮我接奥吉
As much as I know you like being in control...
据我所知你喜欢掌握主动
But I think it's time we start taking turns.
不过我想现在该换我了
Incoming call--Eric B.
来电 埃里克·巴伯
Incoming call--Eric B.
来电 埃里克·巴伯
That's the lieutenant of my hacker army.
那是我黑客部队的中尉
Then you'd better take it.
那你最好还是接一下
Incoming call--Eric B.
来电 埃里克·巴伯
What is it?
什么事
All right, I'll be right in.
好吧 我马上到
As much as I would love to pick up where we just left off--
虽然我很想继续我们刚才中断的事
I'll drive you in. Thank you.
我送你过去 谢谢
Hey, Auggie.
奥吉
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm just working out.
没事 我在锻炼
You sure that's all it is?
真的只是锻炼吗
Fit as a fiddle. And thank you.
浑身舒畅 谢谢关心
That's what friends are for.
朋友该做的
And you're welcome, and I need you to come in.
不用谢 我需要你回局里
We've got a lead on the bank that paid the Postman.
我们有打款给"邮递员"的那个银行的线索了
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
Hey, Arthur, I need a favor.
亚瑟 帮我个忙
Good morning to you too, Caitlyn.
你也早上好 凯特琳
Good morning, Arthur.
早上好 亚瑟
I forget that my directness seems to bulldoze pleasantries.
我忘了我这么直率 会被人当做是不够客气
No, it's all right. I'm getting used to it.
没事 我开始习惯了
I still need that favor.
你还是得帮我个忙
How can I help you?
要我怎么帮
We have a security bid meeting
我们公♥司♥两天后在拉马迪[伊♥拉♥克♥]
in Ramadi in two days.
有个安保招标会
I'm happy to call my middle east
我很乐意代你
contacts on your behalf.
致电我在中东的联♥系♥人
I need you in that meeting with me.
我想要你跟我一起与会
I thought Ryan was taking the lead on that one.
我以为这个是瑞安牵头的
He's been beefing up our Domestic Security Initiative,
之前皮尔森的募款会出了岔子以后
since you made it rain at Pierson's fund-raiser.
他一直在加强我们的国内安全行动
Then I'll be there. Wheels up at 04:00.
我会到场的 四点起飞
We're taking one of the jets.
我们坐喷气式飞机过去
A D.N.I investigator has put in a request
有个国家情报局的调查员
to discuss the Chicago event with you.
想要与你谈谈芝加哥的事
Any headlines? Nothing specific just yet,
有说什么事吗 没说具体的
but you know how this goes.
不过你懂这种事的
They're looking for someone to blame.
他们要找个替罪羊
Oh, these witch hunts never get any easier.
这些政♥治♥迫♥害♥永远都没法停
We can go over everything as many times as you need
我可以在你去见他们之前尽可能地
before you meet with them. Great.
帮你把过程多过几遍 太好了
I've got nothing but work on my plate these days.
这些天我除了工作没别的安排
Hey, Calder. Joan.
考尔德 琼
Calder, I'd like you to meet Lara Andrews.
考尔德 这位是劳拉·安德鲁斯
She works in the office of the general counsel.
她在我们的法律部门工作
Nice to meet you, Lara. Likewise.
幸会 劳拉 幸会
Lara was stationed in Quito.
劳拉之前在基多[厄瓜多尔]驻扎过
You two should get together and swap stories some time.
你们有空可以聚一聚 聊聊那里的事
Preferably some time when I'm not
最好还是不要在
headed to a meeting with the D.C.I.
我去见局长的路上聊了
I'm headed in that direction. I'll go up with you.
我也要去那边 我跟你一起走
Pleasure meeting you. You too, Calder.
很高兴见到你 我也是 考尔德
Joan, I'll be in touch.
琼 我会联♥系♥你
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You should ask Lara out.
你该约劳拉出去
This is about what you saw the other night.
这一出是为了你那天晚上看到的事吧
This is about circling the wagons.
是为了保证共同利益
We're under the D.N.I's magnifying glass right now.
现在我们的一举一动都被国家情报局盯着
I'm aware of that, Joan.
我知道 琼
Then you should also know that we can't give them any reasons
那你也应该知道我们不能给他们任何
to fault our actions.
指责我们行动的理由
Look, even if you don't hit it off romantically with Lara,
就算你跟劳拉在感情上合不来
she's someone you want in your corner.
她也会是你想要招至帐下的人
Fine. I'll ask her out.
好吧 我会约她出去
Send me her contact information.
把她的联♥系♥方式发给我
Will do.
好的
We know the money came from Kredit Krepost--
钱是从美德银行转出的
A private bank in Paris
这是巴黎的一家
favored by oligarchs and warlords.
深受政♥治♥寡头与军阀青睐的私人银行
It's run by Ivan Kravec.
银行老板是伊万·克拉维茨
Barber, pull him up, would you? Yeah, you got it.
巴伯 查查他 好吗 当然
Now, he's former F.S.B.
联邦储蓄银行的前雇员
That explains the bank's clientele.
这样银行的客户来源就解释得通了
And the impenetrable code protecting the bank's servers.
保护银行服务器的坚不可摧的代码也解释得通了
A hack like this could take months
如果我们没有入口节点
if we didn't already have an in.
要黑进去至少需要几个月
What kind of in?
什么样的入口节点
The code's signature belongs to Natasha Petrovna.
代码签名来自娜塔莎·彼得罗夫娜
The hacker virtuoso ex-girlfriend.
某个黑客高手的前女友
We know who she is, Barber.
我们都知道她是谁 巴伯
You have dated the coolest chicks--
你约会过的妞都是最酷的
Present company most definitely included.
眼前的这个必须也算
Thank you, Eric.
谢谢你 埃里克
Let me get this straight.
我先搞清楚状况
You two want to ask Natasha Petrovna,
你们两个想要娜塔莎·彼得罗夫娜
A fugitive wanted by the FBI,
一个联邦调查局的通缉犯
to hack for us?
帮我们破解
Natasha wrote the open code
银行用来保护其数据的开放码
that the bank uses to protect its data,
就是娜塔莎编写的
so she's the ideal person to hack it.
所以她才是破解的不二人选
Petrovna's been on the run for the past four years.
彼得罗夫娜已经逃亡四年之久
How do you plan on contacting her?
你们打算怎么联♥系♥上她
I'll plant a message on an underground cyber channel
我打算用地下网络频道传一条信息给她
to set up a meet in Paris.
提出大家在巴黎碰面
Considering your history with her,
考虑到你们之前交过手
what makes you think she'll even agree to see you?
你认为她凭什么会同意见你
Well, I think my history with her
我认为正因为我们此前打过交道
is exactly why she'll agree to see me.
所以她肯定会答应见我
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你这话什么意思
Well, she said some things the last time I last saw her.
我最后一次见她的时候 她说过一些话
What kind of things?
什么样的话
"I love you" kind of things, okay?
我爱你 之类的话 好吗
You're all right with this tack, Annie?
你对这次行动没有异议吧 安妮
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表