剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表
He did it on his own.
他自愿说的
He said he wanted to be completely open with me.
说想对我坦诚一切
He said Borz was on the Flint payroll
他说波尔兹也在弗林特小队里
and that they are a black ops group
他们是黑色行动组
that does classified government ops.
执行政♥府♥安排的机密任务
He said he couldn't come clean to the CIA.
他说无法向中情局坦白
He wasn't at liberty to.
因为没有权利
Why did he come clean to you?
那他为什么跟你坦白了
Did he show you any proof?
他给你看证据了吗
Proof of a clandestine black ops group?
黑色行动组的存在证据吗
No, he didn't.
没有
How do you know this isn't just more lies?
那你怎么知道这不是另一个谎言
This is counterespionage 101.
反间谍第一课
If McQuaid knows you're investigating him,
如果麦奎德知道你在调查他
he'll throw you a bone to distract you from the truth.
也许会故意抛出线索误导你的调查方向
He doesn't know I'm investigating him.
他不知道我在调查他
You don't know that.
这可说不好
He's a smart man with something to hide.
他很聪明 也很懂得掩饰
Maybe he can read you. What are you saying?
也许他看穿了你 你什么意思
I think you've let your guard down.
我觉得你警戒心松懈了
Anyone else with this kind of
以前如果有类似情况
incriminating evidence piled against them,
有人如此可疑 而且证据确凿
and you wouldn't hesitate to bring them in.
你会毫不犹豫将他们拿下
My gut is telling me differently.
我的直觉告诉我这次不一样
What if Flint is doing aboveboard ops?
如果弗林特做的是正大光明的任务呢
Your gut's telling you this or your heart?
这是你的直觉 还是你在偏袒
Auggie.
奥吉
Annie, I think he's playing you.
安妮 我觉得他在玩你
I've got to take this to Joan.
我得跟琼汇报
Please don't take this to Joan.
别告诉琼
Let me see this through.
让我查清楚
Let me do this my way.
我来处理
You know, I asked you to give me the same trust
在巴黎的时候 我也曾要求你这样相信我
when we were in paris, and you didn't listen to me.
但你却没听我的
You sacrificed Natasha for the sake of the mission.
为了任务 你牺牲了娜塔莎
I should have trusted you. Now you want me to
我应该信任你的 你现在却要我...
I should have trusted you in Paris,
在巴黎时我应该信任你
and now I am asking you to trust me.
现在我请你信任我一次
Can you do that?
可以吗
I'll give you a day.
给你一天时间
This is what I can tell you--
我能告诉你的是
I'm looking for intel
我要查一些情报
on a black op team called "Flint."
关于一个黑色行动组"弗林特"
Have you heard of them?
你听说过吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
This is about helping McQuaid. Can you trust me on that?
这是在帮助麦奎德 你能相信我吗
What do you need from me?
你需要我做什么
I need you to go to your top-level government contacts
我需要你去问一下政♥府♥里最高级别的联♥系♥人
and find out if the Department of Defense,
查清楚国防部
the DIA, even the White House,
国防情报局 甚至白宫
uses these guys.
都用过这群人
I need to verify that Flint does black ops for our government.
我得证实弗林特小组是政♥府♥的秘密行动小组
As opposed to?
若非如此呢
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
You can't see this, but it's a file
知道你看不见 这是份文件
from Georgetown Hospital.
来自乔治城医院
Annie's medical records from the night of her car accident...
安妮出车祸那晚的病历
Re-corrected.
被篡改过
Well, I'm glad the doctor stuck with it.
很高兴医生还会看这些
We really do have great health care.
我们的医疗系统有够健全的
You hacked the hospital and our databases
你侵入了医院的系统以及组织的数据库
and changed her records.
篡改了她的病历
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Auggie...
奥吉
You're lying.
你在说谎
Send me to a polygraph.
那就让我去做测谎
I'm trying to help you here, man.
我是想帮你 兄弟
Help me? You think I need help?
帮我 你觉得我需要帮助吗
Yes, I do, because I think right now
是的 因为我认为现在
I'm the only friend on the seventh floor you've got.
我是你在高层里唯一的朋友
So they want me out?
上级想把我踢出局吗
If I show them this file, they will.
如果我给他们看这文件 他们就会这么做
Then don't.
那就别给他们看
You lied to me,
你对我说谎了
and you still are.
而且还在继续说谎
What else is going on that I should know?
你们还在策划什么是我需要知道的
What is this shit, Auggie?
搞什么鬼 奥吉
I thought we trusted each other.
我还以为我们能互相信任
Last year, I was right next to you taking the same risks.
去年 我还和你并肩作战 同担风险
I helped Annie fake her own death.
我还帮安妮伪造了死亡
I helped you track down Henry Wilcox.
还帮你追查亨利·威尔库克斯
And you're gonna shut me out now?
你现在居然把我排除在外
I'm sorry, Calder.
我很抱歉 考尔德
I'm opening a full investigation
我要就你篡改伪造安妮·沃克
into your involvement
医院病历一事
in falsifying Annie Walker's medical records.
展开全面调查
You're what?
什么
You're not to handle any more of my operatives
在进一步通知前 你不能再担任
until further notice.
任何特工的负责人
You have got to be kidding me.
你跟我开玩笑呢吧
Don't you dare act surprised.
你别给我装出一副吃惊的模样
Close the door on your way out.
出去的时候把门带上
Anything?
有什么情报吗
I had to call in just about every favor I had,
我得用上我一切的人情
and it still wasn't enough.
但这都还不够
You didn't find anything?
你什么也没查到吗
This is serious stuff.
这次事态很严重
A good friend, who I'm not gonna be naming,
一个好友 我不会泄露他的名字
completely denied and discredited
全面否认
the notion of there being a black-bag unit
这个秘密小组的存在
employed by the Department of Defense.
以及他们为国防部工作的事实
So Flint doesn't do any government work?
所以说弗林特小组并不为政♥府♥工作吗
But then he said if such a company existed,
但他说如果真有这样的公♥司♥存在
the D.O.D. would use a fax line
国防部会用秘密传真线路
to make the initial communication
跟这样的秘密行动小组
with said black ops unit.
取得初次联♥系♥
So Flint is a legitimate government black ops team?
所以说弗林特小组真的是政♥府♥的秘密行动小组
It looks that way.
看起来像是如此
I had another friend at NSA
我在国安局有另一个朋友
who was able to produce a physical address
成功从那条传真线路追查到
from that a fax line.
一个实际地址
I can't thank you enough.
感激不尽
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I followed you here.
我是跟踪你来的
McQuaid may give you the benefit of the doubt,
麦奎德也许愿意无条件相信你
but I know you're spying on us for the CIA.
但我知道你是在为中情局监视我们
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You showed up barely a day
你才刚被兰利踢出来
after you got bounced out from langley.
就马上空降到我们公♥司♥来
Can't be a coincidence.
绝非巧合
They suspended you so you could infiltrate McQuaid Security.
他们让你停职 好让你潜入麦奎德安保
That's not true.
事情不是这样的
You met with your handler.
你跟你负责人见过面
You met with Arthur outside the office,
还跟亚瑟在公♥司♥外见面
and now this place.
然后又跑到这里来
I'm gonna ask you one time.
我只会问你一次
You know who's down there?
你知道谁住这吗
I told you, I followed you.
我告诉过你 我是跟踪你来的
You first.
你先进去
Did you hit him?
你打中他了吗
剧集 | 谍影迷情(2010) | 导航列表